Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sounding

Jump to newest

By *irtyleedslad OP   Man
over a year ago

leeds

This week I had my first real submissive experience. This is a true account.

Having been stripped and hooded I was chained by my legs and arms to the wall. Already my cock was stiffening in my mesh thong, it's tip straining to be released. Under the hood I could hear shuffling, zips being undone on bags and then I felt a warm hand on my balls, running its way to my ass. It slowly rubbed some lube on my tight hole and eased in a small vibrator. This made my cock even harder as my thong was pulled down slightly and some lube was rubbed on my helmet and I felt a strange but intensely warm and erotic felling as the sounding rod was pushed down my slit.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ikeC2012Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

"This week I had my first real submissive experience. This is a true account.

Having been stripped and hooded I was chained by my legs and arms to the wall. Already my cock was stiffening in my mesh thong, it's tip straining to be released. Under the hood I could hear shuffling, zips being undone on bags and then I felt a warm hand on my balls, running its way to my ass. It slowly rubbed some lube on my tight hole and eased in a small vibrator. This made my cock even harder as my thong was pulled down slightly and some lube was rubbed on my helmet and I felt a strange but intensely warm and erotic felling as the sounding rod was pushed down my slit. "

Sounding is a great experience, but keep going...

By *irtyleedslad OP   Man
over a year ago

leeds

I could feel the sounding bar doing its thing as it was slowly being pushed and pulled up and down my rock sold cock, it felt amazing. My dick seemed electric, much bigger than usual as the hidden Dom kneeded my balls and I push back onto the vibrator in my ass. The first sound was changed for a second one, slightly thicker and again this drove me wild. The sound removed, vibrator taken out of my ass I was manovered to a low bench, laid on my back and again my hands restrained and my legs raise and put in styrups. With my tight little ass exposed I felt the warm mouth engulf my cock as a lubed finger stretched my hole.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great so far,sounding can so erotic

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

excellent time

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

"This week I had my first real submissive experience. This is a true account.

Having been stripped and hooded I was chained by my legs and arms to the wall. Already my cock was stiffening in my mesh thong, it's tip straining to be released. Under the hood I could hear shuffling, zips being undone on bags and then I felt a warm hand on my balls, running its way to my ass. It slowly rubbed some lube on my tight hole and eased in a small vibrator. This made my cock even harder as my thong was pulled down slightly and some lube was rubbed on my helmet and I felt a strange but intensely warm and erotic felling as the sounding rod was pushed down my slit. "

I love being hooded and restrained so that I don't know who is watching me or about to fuck me...

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

.... Then being placed, hooded, in a leather sling and the feeling of a stiff knob at my ass pussy entrance as I hear other guys wanking and talking filth...

over a year ago

Lucky boy

over a year ago

Damn, that sounds like a fantasy of mine. Where do i go for that?

over a year ago

I adore having a sound inserted, try it with a vibrator placed against the sound, the feeling is absolutely mind blowing!!!!

If anyone else is into this please get in touch xxx

Post new Message to Thread