Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Manager and my wife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My manager C has been with me and Lisa in 3sums for a few years and it never stops turning me on seeing him massage her huge tits sucking on her nipples both of them naked on the bed while I watch sat on the chair stroking slow. The work/office scenario makes me so horny it gives me a instant hard on. Anything to do with Lisas work or mine. Amazing.

I have had thoughts of C calling round to our house during the day while Lisa is in in the morning half dressed. I trust him fully its all safe fun.Im out locally shopping not to far away. I receive a text from Lisa saying he's round and there chatting. 10 mins later another from C saying he's at mine getting turned on watching Lisas tits thru her braless top. It turns me on as I know how she's dressed. Another 10 mins Lisa sends a message saying their both naked in our bed upstairs and by the time iv read this message she will have Cs cock in her mouth sucking intensely.

At this point I'm hard I finish my shopping to give them time to play alone then drive back let myself in and wander upstairs to find Lisa and C in bed naked. Wow. Just wow.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very sexy would love to hear more

over a year ago

Very hot scenario

By *tud63Man
over a year ago

Skelmersdale

Got any stories of them

over a year ago

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

Recently had the pleasure of doing something very similar for a couple. It was great fun having him walk in in me & his wife.

By *hippy1Man
over a year ago

harrogate

I have done the exact same scenario I was the lover not the husband we used to do it Saturday mornings while he was working his wife texting him while we played then he used to come home to find us doing different things then I would unload on her face or inside her and he loved to clean up.

Post new Message to Thread