Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Workman fantasy

Jump to newest

By *hatshisface OP   Man
over a year ago

sudbury

Hi everyone,

One of our biggest clients are a hotel chain.... When working in these hotels (at least once a week) I have to get into every room to perform checks (usually done every six months at each hotel)

Anyway the hotel are always made aware a week in advance the day I will be attending and usually have a sign up in the building and also make guests aware that at some point in the day I may need to gain access to their apartment.....

my question is to fellow swingers is, if you knew that I may need to gain access to your room, and your heard me knock on the door (knowing that if you don't answer I will let myself in) would you try to surprise me!?!?

The reason being is so far I have walked into so many different situations! We have only had this contract for 6 months, and every other job I seem to be walking into a room where someone is in the shower naked, walking around naked, on the toilet, having sex, rubbing oils on themselves.... The list goes on...

So come on, if you knew someone potentially may be coming into your room would you try and surprise them by doing something like the above

Take care x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

"Hi everyone,

One of our biggest clients are a hotel chain.... When working in these hotels (at least once a week) I have to get into every room to perform checks (usually done every six months at each hotel)

Anyway the hotel are always made aware a week in advance the day I will be attending and usually have a sign up in the building and also make guests aware that at some point in the day I may need to gain access to their apartment.....

my question is to fellow swingers is, if you knew that I may need to gain access to your room, and your heard me knock on the door (knowing that if you don't answer I will let myself in) would you try to surprise me!?!?

The reason being is so far I have walked into so many different situations! We have only had this contract for 6 months, and every other job I seem to be walking into a room where someone is in the shower naked, walking around naked, on the toilet, having sex, rubbing oils on themselves.... The list goes on...

So come on, if you knew someone potentially may be coming into your room would you try and surprise them by doing something like the above

Take care x"

[ Would probably have organised a gangbang in the room because apparently there are always loads of no shows so all welcome.

By *hatshisface OP   Man
over a year ago

sudbury

Haha brilliant

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread