Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Nearly my first mff threesome

Jump to newest

By *ong_arm OP   Man
over a year ago

Rugby

So I was on a night out with mates at uni and in the student union I hooked up with a girl. Was a Monday club night 'pounded' so drinks are only £1 so everyone was quite d*unk.

Ended up going back to hers and shared the taxi back to hers. Everything was going great. We went up to her room was making out and hands exploring each other's body. Then she says she is going to get her friend.

My mind goes into overdrive. I have just won the lottery.

So she leaves the room, I jump out of bed and strip down to my boxers. Her and the friend return to tell me to leave.

I am really confused at this point in my boxers standing there. She says she got her friend to make sure I leave as she is too tired.... So I go from one minute thinking I'm going to have a great lifetime experience, but I end up with having to walk home, 3 miles while a bit d*unk. It's quite a long walk. So close, well in my head it seems close...

Clearly jumped the gun, all my mates found it hilarious, suppose you can't make this shit up. Thought I would share with everyone. Enjoy haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So I was on a night out with mates at uni and in the student union I hooked up with a girl. Was a Monday club night 'pounded' so drinks are only £1 so everyone was quite d*unk.

Ended up going back to hers and shared the taxi back to hers. Everything was going great. We went up to her room was making out and hands exploring each other's body. Then she says she is going to get her friend.

My mind goes into overdrive. I have just won the lottery.

So she leaves the room, I jump out of bed and strip down to my boxers. Her and the friend return to tell me to leave.

I am really confused at this point in my boxers standing there. She says she got her friend to make sure I leave as she is too tired.... So I go from one minute thinking I'm going to have a great lifetime experience, but I end up with having to walk home, 3 miles while a bit d*unk. It's quite a long walk. So close, well in my head it seems close...

Clearly jumped the gun, all my mates found it hilarious, suppose you can't make this shit up. Thought I would share with everyone. Enjoy haha"

So close and yet......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread