Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Gym / PT fantasy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know that nowadays there is quite a big gym craze going on with everyone keen to get fit and look in shape. In recent years, I've realised that I have developed a sort of gym fantasy and just wanted to know if anyone else shared this. I'm not necessarily talking about having fun inside of a gym but maybe giving a woman a PT session before sauna/steam room/jacuzzi all where the foreplay can begin and develop before heading off somewhere more orthodox for cardio

Would be interesting to know if anyone has this fantasy and if anyone has actually played this out in reality!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Was in a hotel gym in Toronto and met a married couple we shared a jacuzzi and headed into yen sauna late near closing and his sexy polish wife sucked me and her hubby s cock before we spitroasted her and spunked in her tits!!!

over a year ago

"Was in a hotel gym in Toronto and met a married couple we shared a jacuzzi and headed into yen sauna late near closing and his sexy polish wife sucked me and her hubby s cock before we spitroasted her and spunked in her tits!!!"

Wow! Thats well hot

By *s_4_uCouple
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

We like this fantasy for Mrs secret but can never find a pt

over a year ago

"We like this fantasy for Mrs secret but can never find a pt "

*coughs* ahem

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My old gym I use to go to years ago (independent gym) found out did after hours workouts like 10.30 pm then few lads and owner got two strippers in and use to use dildo on each other as lads watched and ended up fucking gang bangs on benchs and in open showers and be 10' lads to 2 birds

U must get loads pussy action from you gym fella your ripped

over a year ago

"My old gym I use to go to years ago (independent gym) found out did after hours workouts like 10.30 pm then few lads and owner got two strippers in and use to use dildo on each other as lads watched and ended up fucking gang bangs on benchs and in open showers and be 10' lads to 2 birds

U must get loads pussy action from you gym fella your ripped "

I wish haha, my gym is old school, can count on one hand how many women there are - considering joining a more upscale gym soon enough though

By *ewbieflasherCouple
over a year ago

south warwickshire

When we first started the gym she had a p/t

And she always used to wear baggy short shorts and no panties

He was always making her do like leg raises and things even caught him look at her pussy when it was all hang out the side lol

So so horney to watch ??

over a year ago

"When we first started the gym she had a p/t

And she always used to wear baggy short shorts and no panties

He was always making her do like leg raises and things even caught him look at her pussy when it was all hang out the side lol

So so horney to watch ??"

I prefer the yoga pants and a low cut vest personally

Post new Message to Thread