Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Jackie The Swimmer

Jump to newest

By *irishlad OP   Man
over a year ago

Malahide

Jackie is a respectable house wife that lives in rural Ireland about 25 miles from the nearest city, her days revolve around cooking and cleaning and caring for her husband and child, she has a dark side and has dabbled in the swinging scene unknown to her husband, her friends or family. Swinging is her secret release and when she is in the mood to be bold she is an outrageous flirt and a total cock mad slut that’s pretty much up for everything.

David is a swimming instructor in the sports centre that is in the city near where Jackie lives. He is a fitness fanatic and at 6’3” lean and muscular is never short of attention from the ladies. The ladies that attend his Monday night intermediate swimming lesson are no different and he enjoys good banter and some mild flirtation with them while keeping a professional distance.

Jackie is one of the ladies in his Monday night class and David always sensed there was something different about her, to him she was beautiful, tall and elegant and oh man could she fill out her swim suit, long legs topped by a shapely ass that he never missed a chance to take a sneaky glance at when he got the opportunity, that was before his eyes reach her tits, he could only guess but they had to be at least a double E cup or possibly a double F. Her swim suit was always low cut and showed of an impressive amount of cleavage and when standing in the pool with her chest out of the water they moved beautifully and her nipples were clearly visible through the material and sometime even the dimpled skin of her areole. He knew he’d been caught staring many times but Jackie always just gave him a knowing smile which would make his cock stiffen slightly, just as well he always wore sung underwear and loose tracksuit bottoms to avoid the possibility of his erection being visible to all the class.

This particular night David sensed that Jackie was more flirtations and more deliberate in her movements every time he looked her way he was getting full on cleavage and direct eye contact from her to the point his cock was rock hard and pulsing so much so was that it was nearly painful. Little did he know that Jackie was only a few days away from the start of her period and that at this time of the month she was outrageously horny, over the weekend she had managed to get her husband to fuck her several times and rather than helping her horn it only made her worse. She had also used every sex toy she owned and even some household items the try and relieve her rampant need to be as she would say herself “ fucked and fucked properly to the point she was broken” that was the only thing that would work for her this time of the month.

As the lesson finished David watched Jackie get out of the pool and unashamedly took in every inch of her body as she walked towards him on the way to the changing rooms and showers, the long legs the V of her crotch with the slightest hint of the outline of her pussy lips then higher to her magnificent tits, it was only when he reached her eyes he realised she was looking directly at him and smiling, as she passed she said “good night David” with a knowing grin! If it was getting caught or the raging hard-on pulsing his pants he didn’t know but all he managed was a blush and a mumbled good night.

As it was the last class of the evening he did a quick tidy up around the pool and headed out to his car, he seen Jackie passing reception and watched her ass sway as she walked, she was wearing a light summer dress and a pair of skin tight black leggings, dam she looked good and there was the throbbing back again! As she passed through the door she looked over her shoulder and gave him a smile.

Jackie knew he was eying her up and she loved it she had often stared at his crotch and was sure she could see the outline of what looked to be a very impressive cock and was sure he was often hard, she hopped it was she that was having that effect on him, she would fuck him in a heartbeat but as a respectable housewife she would never go there for fear of exposure, the local community didn’t need to know just how much of a cock hungry slut she actually was. As she walked out into the carpark the cold air hit her, it was early May but after dark it had gotten cold and her nipples immediately stood on end and the feel of them rubbing against the fabric of her dress sent shots of electric energy down to her waxed pussy which was already wet at the thought of David and if he would like to fuck her or more to the point if he would be able to fuck her properly. The other effect of the cold air was that she suddenly realised she needed to pee however rather than turn around, have to face David and use the centre toilets she decided to get home as soon as possible and firstly empty her bladder and then her husband was going to get the fucking of his life regardless of if he wanted it or not, she was going to be thinking of David and his thick hard cock and she would not be taking no for an answer.

She got into her car and headed out onto the main road, the few minutes it took her to reach the motorway seemed like an hour with her increasing need to pee. Once she got on the motor way she planted her foot on the accelerator of her sleek Mercedes. She was soon travelling well above the speed limit but the road was dark and empty and she really did need to pee. David had left the carpark behind her and as he was travelling in the same direction was behind her when he reached the motorway but as he was only driving a small hatch back her tail lights were soon disappearing into the distance, just as he was about to loose sight of her he seen her left indicator come on and she pulled off the road into a rest area. Jackie had decided she had no choice it was either wet the seat of her beloved Mercedes or do something totally out of character for her and relieve herself at the side of the rest area, it was deserted so she chose the latter option. David seeing her pulling off the road decided to follow in case she had car trouble of some sort.

When she pulled onto the rest area she hardly had the car stopped when opened the driver’s door and rushed around to the near side. She pulled her leggings down to her ankles and dropped into a squat and started to piss. Oh my god she thought the relief she felt as what started as a steady stream turned into a gush accompanied by a loud hissing sound and her hot piss hitting the road, this was not something she had ever done before but with the crisp night air and the welcome relief she felt in her bladder the sensation was becoming pleasurable, she closed her eyes an enjoyed the moment, it was only when she heard the thud of a car door that she opened them and realised the headlights of a car had illuminated her and mortified she found David staring at her squatting over a steaming pool of her hot piss, cheeky Jackie returned quickly and she said sorry I couldn’t hold it !! she noticed that David’s hand was now at the front of his tracksuit bottoms holding what looked to be a massive hard-on, she asked him well aren’t you going to be a gentleman and offer me a tissue but David just said I don’t have one but no matter as I have a better idea! he reached for her and took her by the wrist and pulled her into a standing position he then kissed her and pushed her back against the bonnet of her car, as her leggings were around her ankles she was powerless to stop him she fell back and broke the kiss, feeling one hand on her chest pushing her flat on the bonnet the other invaded her soaking wet cunt, he didn’t feel it he actually invaded it with two fingers finding her gspot and his thumb expertly finding her clit she almost came on the spot, she felt his hand go up her dress finding her nipple that was rock hard to the point it was sore, he squeezed it between thumb and forefinger, OHHHHHHHHH MY god she screamed this seemed to encourage him and he twisted it !!! This was all she needed she came, hard! harder then she could ever remember gushing and squirting all over his hand.

Oh fuck she thought to herself what am I doing, I’m less than 10 miles from my home at the side of the road lying on the bonnet of my car and I’ve just had the most amazing orgasm of my life. He thoughts were quickly cut short as David pulled her leggings over one leg dropped his tracksuit bottoms and she felt the head of his cock trying to find her hole, he seemed to be having trouble she couldn’t think why he was in the right spot she was wetter than she could ever remember being but he wasn’t getting in, he growled at the to reach down and open her tight slutty cunt for his big thick cock, she did and she soon found out why he wasn’t getting in, he was huge, not big, huge! she’d had big cocks in her years of swinging but nothing like this, he was hard, thick and hot and it felt like it was going to spit her in two! No no she cried I can’t it’s too big!! Shut up slut he growled and pushed harder and deeper he was in oh my fucking god she thought was he in as she felt his balls slap her ass she never felt so full in her life, he drew back and he felt like he was dragging her insides out then slammed back in with the top of his cock perfectly hitting her gspot!

He put his arms around the back of her knees pushed them up and ran his hands up her body finding her nipples and pinching both of them, then he started fucking her, really fucking her, fucking her properly to the point where nothing else mattered, this was what she needed this was how it should be! Harder and harder with every trust of his hips every time he slammed into her he hit her gspot with such force it caused him to pull on her nipples the pain was for a split second immense then it turned to electric pleasure and went straight to her clit in a nanosecond. She was lost she had forgotten that cars passing not 15 feet from her she had forgotten they could be her neighbours she didn’t care she was a slut and she loved cock !!

Her cum when it came was explosive she could feel her cunt ass and legs were soaked with juice as it hit the cold air but the rest of her was on fire!!! Just then David let out a massive animal like howl buried his cock as deep as he could and burst inside her! She could feel his hot cum pulsing inside her spraying against her cervix and flooding her insides, he released her nipples and she came again as the blood flowed back into them, she couldn’t move she couldn’t talk, she was broken!!!!

As David pulled out of her she slid off the bonnet onto the ground and her face came level with the monster cock that had just fucked her, she had never seen anything as beautiful in her life it was long and thick, thicker than any cock she’d ever seen with veins popping and twitching on the surface it was glistening wet in the light of her headlights and dripping with his cum and her cunt juice, clean me came the command and she opened her mouth to suck him dry but should could only get the head of it into her mouth so she sucked what she could draining the last drops out of his swollen head and licked the rest of his shaft clean!

Stepping back he pulled up his tracksuit bottoms and pulled her to her feet, she thought he was leaning into kiss her but he moved his lips to her ear and whispered to her “See you next week Slut”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hmmm thought I was gonna read a story about someone training for the Olympics. Mind you, this isn't bad so far!

By *irishlad OP   Man
over a year ago

Malahide

So far ? that's all your getting

over a year ago

What no more

over a year ago

There may be a sequel

By *lmost Mary PoppinsWoman
over a year ago

Slippery When Wetville

Nice.....car

By *iona38ddTV/TS
over a year ago

north east fife

Mmmmm

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

Brilliant

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

I need a man with a giant cock like that to breed me soon...

over a year ago

Love it

By *irishlad OP   Man
over a year ago

Malahide

Well based on the messages and replies you wanted more so here ye go, enjoy

Jackie the Swimmer part 2

Jackie arrived home after her experience with David on shaking legs her head a mess and her pussy tingling, what had she done, had anyone seen her? She was no stranger to other men she had had many over the years but always in a hotel room or in the back seat of her car in a secluded spot. When she walked into the living room she noticed she hadn’t even put her leggings back on, her husband luckily was lying in his favourite recliner and barely acknowledged her arrival. She sat back on the couch out of his eyeline not that he’d notice as he was engrossed with one of his boring documentaries on the Discovery Channel. She thought back to David and how different he was to her husband. Her husband was a kind and generous man, he was self employed and ran a successful events management company. She enjoyed the fruits of his labour and wanted for noting, her sleek Mercedes CLS 350 that she’d just been fucked on the bonnet of was evidence of this as were her designer clothes, foreign holidays and all the trappings that came with wealth. All she had to do was look after the house, he husband and their son. This she did well and she also was willing to participate in anything he wanted to do in the bedroom or anywhere else in the house so it was safe to say he was happy and content.

But David was like a different species, he was raw man, strong lean and fit and oh that cock would she ever be the same, would any man be ever able to be satisfy her like that again? Was she ruined for other men now? She pulled her leg up onto the couch opening her pussy lips and could feel his cum leaking out of her and also a wonderful throbbing ache, he really had pounded her! She felt bruised inside and out. This was crazy this couldn’t happen again it was too dangerous; she could lose everything if her husband found out. As often with successful like her husband they were often possessive and competitive and he would freak if he ever found her to be getting fucked by another man especially if that other many was such a fine young specimen like David and fucking her better than she was ever thought it was possible. She told her husband she was going to bed and went up the stairs. She lay in bed thinking, this had to be a one off she couldn’t let this happen again. She closed her eyes and thought dreamily of how full she felt and let her hands travel down over her tits across her stiff nipples and down to her clit and pussy that was still soaking and throbbing. It took her less than 90 seconds of rubbing for her to cum again her pussy convulsing and expelling a huge gush of her and David’s combined juices and then drifted off to sleep.

She woke the following morning her legs almost stuck together, her husband already gone, she hadn’t noticed him getting into bed or getting out of it, it was a total deep dreamless sleep. Her mind was a mixture of elation and guilt. She got up and showered and set about her day getting her son ready for school and dropping him off. She returned and changed the sheets on the bed and was making her breakfast, just as she was settling down her neighbour Annie arrived at her back door and as usual breezed in without even knocking, she loved Annie and has had many a risqué d*unken conversation with her but the woman had no boundaries. Morning Jackie she cried seeming a little more cheerful and loud than normal. She went directly to the coffee machine and helped herself to a Latte then plonked herself down at the table grinning at Jackie and asking “Soo how are you this morning “ with a cheeky grin. Jackie replied she as good and had a busy morning ahead of her cooking and cleaning as per usual. Nothing strange so! Questioned Annie with a little chuckle, no replied Jackie same ole same ole. Annie burst out laughing and then said so that wasn’t you I seen last night at the side of the motorway with your legs in the air getting fucked on the bonnet of your car then ? Jackie went bright red and didn’t know what to say or where to look. Thankfully just at that moment here phone made the beep beep of an incoming text message, grateful for the distraction Jackie opened her phone and seen a txt from an unknown number, it read “Hi Jackie its David here from the swimming, last night was amazing! I think you need to come in for extra lessons” If it was possible to blush even more she didn’t know but her reaction must have been a giveaway because Annie grabbed the phone from her hand and before she could stop her had read it and was shrieking with historical laughter. OHHHHH Jackie!!! David??? Really??? The hunk of a swimming instructor you have told me about? Oh my god it was him with you last night in the rest area, your soooooo bold!!!

Jackie was speechless, scarred and confused she didn’t know what to do or say, she grabbed the phone out of Annie’s hand and ran up the stairs to her bedroom with the sound of Annie’s shrieking laughter in her ears threw herself on the bed and as a full scale panic took over she burst into tears. She didn’t hear Annie enter the bedroom or know she was there until she felt her sit on the bed and put her arm around her shoulders and say in a soft voice, shush now Jackie its ok don’t worry I won’t tell a soul your secret is safe with me, then with a chuckle said you have to tell me everything and I mean every little detail leave nothing out!!

How could this be happening to her she was normally so careful so discreet, of all the people to see her it was Annie, there was no point in denying it, Annie had an eye for detail and missed nothing she would often pick up on nuances between people in social gatherings that went completely over Jackie’s head. She turned to Annie and cried oh Annie I’ve been such a fool I wasn’t planning it, it just happend. She went on to tell her how she had no choice that it was either wet herself or pull over and that when David found her how he’d taken over and once he pulled her up in his powerful grip she was helpless, when she got to the point how David had entered her cunt and how big and powerful he was she noticed that Annie was stroking her own nipple over her top, this momentarily distracted her so she didn’t notice that Annie’s hand had travelled up her thigh and was now between her legs rubbing her pussy through her jeans. Annie what are you doing she asked? You know well what I’m doing Jackie don’t come the innocent with me now we both know your no innocent! With that Annie kissed her and between the confusion in her brain the feel of her hot lips against hers and her hand now rubbing against her sore and bruised pussy bringing back memories of David last Jackie just melted and gave into the onslaught of Annie’s kiss. Within seconds she could feel her clothes being undone and hands against her skin all the while getting more and more turned on, she just let it happen. In no time at all she was naked Annie stood back and cooed oh Jackie your beautiful then she pulled her own summer dress over her head to reveal a white lacy see through bra, her skin was creamy white but Jackie could see what she could only describe dark deep red nipples they were so hard and puckered they were almost angry looking! She looked down and seen she had no knickers on and could see her slit again creamy white with puffy red lips protruding out between them.

She’d always thought Annie was beautiful but she never realised she had such a killer body hidden underneath her clothes. Jackie had been with women as part of group play before but never had she been with a woman on her own, thoughts swirled through her he head what was going on, the last 12/18 hours where a blur, however she didn’t have much time to think as Annie was soon back on top of her kissing her, her body pressed against hers she could feel her nipples rubbing against her skin and her legs parting! her own legs that just betrayed her and spread wide giving Annie uninhibited access to her pussy which was now on fire and dripping with arousal. Jackie was not normally passive in bed but it was like she was paralyzed and all she could do was kiss back and let Annie take her. The kiss was broken and she felt her side down her body finding her nipples sucking them gently at first causing Jackie to let out a gown of approval which caused the mouth around her nipple suck harder and bite gently while Annie’s knee was grinding against her clit! Oh Fuck Oh fuck Ohhhhh fuuuuucccccckk came a scream from deep within Jackie as she came, that’s it said Annie come for me! cum for Annie! As Jackie came down from her climax she felt Annie’s mouth on her pussy licking and sucking her clit, she started to climb back up towards another climax and when she felt Annie slip one then two fingers into her soaking fuck hole she screamed, Fuck me Annie Please fuck me hard oh yes she screamed as she felt her cunt stretch open and Annie’s entire hand push inside her, Jackie felt a pop and her cunt opened to swallow Annie’s hand whole. Oh my god she thought she was being fisted she had always wanted to be fisted but had never found a man that could do it, why had she never thought of getting a woman to do it before??? Here thoughts were soon lost as she felt the fist deep inside her close, fuck this was amazing then it started to pump, deep inside her on the in-stroke and on pulling out stopped by her opening mashing her G spot, every time it hit her she climbed higher and higher towards what she knew was going to be an explosive orgasm, when she screamed at Annie to fuck her she had no idea she was going to do exactly that and this hard, sweet Jesus this was as hard as David fucked her last night, higher and higher she climbed! Building in intensity she couldn’t breadth she was screaming then Annie dropped her head to her cunt and sucked her clit between her teeth and bit her firmly, that was it, Jackie lost it and her whole body took on a life of its own as the orgasm that started somewhere deep in her body exploded all over her sending out wave after wave of pleasure throughout her body she closed her legs as much as she could and grabbed Annie by the hair pushing her head hard into her mound as she shook from head to toe taken by a most powerful of orgasm, definitely on a par if not bigger than the one David had given her last night!

It was only when She felt Annie struggling beneath her hands that she came to her senses and let her go, her friend looked up at her gasping for breath with a smile, Jackie felt the hand in her relax and pull out of her sending aftershock through her followed by an open gaping feeling as the air rushed into her stretched truly well fucked cunt!!!!!

Annie popped up and kissed her fully and deeply on the lips and then stood up and gathered her clothes and said I’ll make the coffee we need to talk …………………………………………..

over a year ago

Mmmm love it. Glad to see a part 2 what will she do next

over a year ago

Fantastic hopefully part3 to come

By *andm288Couple
over a year ago

oxford

Great story

By *irishlad OP   Man
over a year ago

Malahide

Thanks guys. I'll have to have a think about Jackies next move

over a year ago

Very good like it hope part 3 is as good

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story!

She's a naughty minx and as for the neighbour........... Ha!

No doubt there will be more to come!!

By *lirtyjjWoman
over a year ago

Meath

Mmmmm now all we need is the next instalment - the 3some!!!

over a year ago

Next instalment please!

By *irishlad OP   Man
over a year ago

Malahide

I'm working on it

over a year ago

It gets better and better

By *ilson84500Man
over a year ago

Portadown

This is one of the best forums on here. Very hot

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

what an amazing story

over a year ago

Im wondering as well whats next

over a year ago

Great story! Waiting for part 3!!

over a year ago

A great read so far. Very sexy.

By *ames WhyteMan
over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Great stuff...

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

over a year ago

over a year ago

Roll on part three

By *irishlad OP   Man
over a year ago

Malahide

Another chapter for ye all, not too much filth in this one but its setting up part 4 nicely

Jackie The Swimmer part 3

After Annie left her room and headed down stairs Jackie lay there in a daze, she was confused as to what had just happened. She knew Annie was as bold as the come in terms of the conversations they have had over the years but she assumed it was all talk, clearly she was wrong as Annie certainly knew what she was about in the bedroom and there was no way that could have been her first time with a woman she was too confident too self-assured and defiantly had skills that could only have come from years of experience.

Jackie didn’t bother getting dressed as she was going to have to shower again so she just put on a short silk robe that felt wonderful and cool against her skin and in particular rubbing against her nipples as she walked down the stairs. She found Annie sitting at the table with two cups of coffee and a big cheeky grin, she thought she was past the point embarrassment but she felt herself blush again and said to Annie Oh My God what have we done? This is madness!!, Annie let out her dirtiest filthiest chuckle and said wasn’t it was wonderful now come here and sit down girl. Even thought this was Jackie’s house and kitchen Annie took the lead and said I’d better explain a thing or two.

Annie went on to explain that she while on the surface was a dutiful wife and loving mother that she had basically married for money and security, she loved her husband in some way and loved her life but he just didn’t excite her sexually the way she needed it, she further explained that unbeknownst to him she had a string of lovers and one night stands over the years. She was of course totally discreet about it but as her husband worked away from home a lot it gave her the freedom to get her kicks elsewhere and this in turn kept her content and if anything improved things in her marriage, her husband was a once a week wham bam thank you mam merchant and that was never going to keep her happy as she had always being highly sexed and if she wasn’t getting it properly elsewhere she would be climbing the walls and doubted she could last in the marriage. She then said to Jackie that she suspected she was doing something similar but had never thought of a way of bringing it up for fear of Jackie getting offended and telling her husband or someone else. Annie said she was also bisexual and had always fancied Jackie but again didn’t know how to approach the subject with her however what she saw last night she seen as the perfect Ice breaker. She sheepishly admitted that she had come here this morning to use what she had seen as a way to seduce her.

Jackie was a little shocked at this but also pleased and admitted as much, she went on to explain her situation to Annie and they agreed that the were both in the same situation, they discussed how they found potential play mates, Jackie explaining that she used Fab and other swinging sites to find fun and that she was always careful not to play close to home in order to minimise the risk of meeting someone she actually knows. Annie was similar in so far as she used websites but not swinging sites just sites that were designed for people looking for extra marital affairs on a no strings attached basis. She had only ever hooked up on a one to one basis with likeminded men and women but had built up a good network of people to play with so rarely had to look for new people. She was intrigued at the idea of swinging and made Jackie tell her all about her experiences. As Jackie was retelling the story of a memorable afternoon where one of her regular fuckbuddies had blindfolded her in a hotel room in Cork and arranged for two other guys to join them and fuck her in every hole over and over again without her ever seeing their faces when her mobile phone rang, it was the same unknown number that David had sent a text from earlier, oh shit said Jackie its David again, what will I do? Annie told her to answer it and put it on speaker phone. As she did Annie took out her own phone and set it to record video recording the screen of Jackie’s phone showing the number the call was coming in from.

Hello answered Jackie,

Hi Jackie this is David, you haven’t answered my text message,

I know she stammered I’m so confused and embarrassed about what happened last night I didn’t know what to say to you.

Well he replied I will tell you exactly what happened, you proved yourself to be the cock hungry slut that I always suspected you to be,

I’m not said Jackie,

Oh yes you are countered David, don’t pretend you didn’t enjoy it you were like a woman possessed when I pushed my big fat cock into your soaking wet cunt! And what’s more he continued you are going to be getting a lot more of my cock from now on!

Oh no I can’t replied Jackie I couldn’t risk anyone finding out, David said nobody will find out as long as you agree to my demands, how do you think I got your number? I looked at your enrolment form in the leisure centre office and I also have your address and your husband’s name and phone number as your next of Kin. It’s quite simple Jackie I’m going to be fucking you as and when I want, and I will do with you as I please, or your husband friends and family will find out just how much of a cock whore you are. I have nothing to lose I’m young free and single you are the married respectable housewife and mother.

Annie seen the colour drain from her friends face and decided it was time to speak up. She stopped the recording cleared her throat and said;

David this is a good friend of Jackie’s you can call me Annie, you may think you are a clever boy blackmailing my friend but you’re not, I have recorded this conversation and what you have just said is enough to have you brought up on charges for black mail and data protection charges.

Oh you think so said David ?

No David I know so! I happen to be married to one of the country’s top barristers and I can tell you he would have you in court and penniless and locked up in seconds if he was to hear this conversation (Annie was bluffing her husband was actually a property developer)

Oh fuck

Now David Jackie has told me what happened last night and you are no doubt a talented young man so I think you should apologise to Jackie and lest see if we can’t move forward here.

Jackie I’m sorry, I was hoping to get to fuck you again and when you didn’t rely to my text this morning I decided to take a more forceful approach.

Jackie was in a Daze and looked at Annie for direction; Annie smiled and said into the phone.

David thank you for your apology Jackie and I have a few things to discuss, we have your number and we will be in touch but under no circumstances are you to contact Jackie by, phone text message or any other form of communication. If we find that you have mentioned last nights events to anybody the consciences will be swift and severe for you. Do I make myself clear?

Yes Annie crystal clear!

Annie hit the end button on the phone and was immediately thanked by Jackie throwing herself at her and wrapping her arms around her in the tightest of hugs, Oh thank you Annie thank you so much I wouldn’t have had a clue how to deal with him if I had been here on my own when he rang. Jackie explained that when she met guys or couples it was always on her own terms and she was always in control, what happened with David was a complete surprise to her and her head was a mess over it she didn’t know what to do. He was an amazing fuck and she had never had such an intense orgasm from such a short encounter. She knew it was dangerous but also had to admit that had she been alone when the text message came in she probably would have answered it and by now be on her back being pounded and fucked within an inch of her life by the beautiful specimen of man that was David.

Annie reassured her that they had the upper hand now and that she wanted a bit of what David had to offer herself, this had the two of them giggling like school girls and the bold more confident Jackie was coming back to the surface, she rose from the table and said, I’ll make more coffee, we have some planning to do, agreed replied Annie but let’s forget the coffee and do the planning in bed…………

To be continued ………

over a year ago

Excellent

over a year ago

Great story so far

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Glad I read this one

over a year ago

Excellent, best story for a very long time, we have read!

By *assex134Man
over a year ago

always moving

Great so far

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

More

By *i015Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

This is one hot story, can't wait to read what happens next.

over a year ago

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - lots of potential too!