Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Warm Rain

Jump to newest

By *orkshire John OP   Man
over a year ago

keighley/Bradford

Currently its raining here and its also warm, which makes me think of a fantasy I have which is to be walking through the woods together, her in a white shirt / see through blouse with no bra on, the rain coming down making her top even more see through, we stop to kiss the rain falling on our faces, nipples poking through her wet top as she leans against a tree......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orkshire John OP   Man
over a year ago

keighley/Bradford

one day haha

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"one day haha"

Nowt wrong in having nice sexy thoughts is there .............I add to your plot line..........walking in the rain through woods, little did she know what you had linned up deep in the woods ........she had fantasy of being used/spit roasted on many occasion , so you had carefully selected 5 other men to meet you in the woods - each you could trust with your young girl friend, but each mega filthy minds and wanted this .....

As you approached the area you selected, you put a tight blind fold on her and told her from now on she could not say a word and that although she was much younger than you, she must trust you .......... as you approached the clearing, the 5 men where stood there wanking .....looking on as you slowly undressed your slim petite girl friend, putting her on a wet blanket , you stood over her and point your throbbing cock and................

Post new Message to Thread