Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

turkish delight - a story

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My FB, Laura, and I are both bi, she likes both Vick and pussy and so do I. If you don't like that then stop reading and run along!

We like to go for spring sun holidays - just topping up the tan and maybe something else.

The hotel had a decent pool and we both enjoyed sunning ourselves, Laura in her skimpy bum flashing bikini seemed to be getting lots of looks from both our fellow British and the young Turkish guys working around the hotel. Laura and I fantasized about quitely slipping a few our room number but we were wary , being abroad.

The next morning we decided to book the on-site Turkish bath for a private massage and Laura in my favourite camel-toe inducing bikini led the way.

We booked in and were shown to the sauna where soon the sweat was making our swimming costumes rather transparent! we then showered and were introduced to our Turkish massuers. I had expected two burly guys waiting to twist us into pretzels but we were plesently surprised. They were a your Turkish couple , girl and boy in their late 20s, dressing in the traditional checked towels.

want to read more?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icklowhornMan
over a year ago

Dublin Wicklow

Yes please !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes please we love bi fun x

over a year ago

Yes, more please x

over a year ago

Please, sounds like its going to get fun....

over a year ago

the room was a traditional turkish bath, with stripped marble on every surface, easy to wash down and was very humid. the couple were smiling and the girl took me by the hand and lead me aside, put a sponge glove on and started to rub me down with an aromatic scrub. Feet away Laura was receiving the same treatment. I could tell she was enjoying it from her broad smile. As the two worked their way around our bodies I saw them exchange a sly smile and my suspicions were aroused that they to were into it. my suspicions were confirmed as a soapy gloved hand slowly but firmly worked its way up my thigh and rested breifly on my balls. then she proceeded to start to stoke my by now swelling cock. I felt a wet slap on my back and turned to see Laura's bikini had been flung off with abandon. Her pussy was being expertly worked by the guy's deft fingers, her wet naked body starting to writhe. I could see the boys firm cock now pushing through the towel he was wearing, it was cut and long with a bulbous throbbing head already dripping. Laura had seen this too and now went on her knees and took the swollen head in her willing mouth. I looked down to see the girl's towel was cast aside and she had a small bikini on, barely covering her small but pert tits. She, mirroring Laura dropped to her knees and pulled my shorts down and licked my pulsing shaft.

By *eased n pleasedCouple
over a year ago

wickford

Ya gotta love Turkey!

over a year ago

After a few minutes of this I felt like I was ready to explode so I withdraw my member, lifted the girl up onto the marble bench and pulling her bikini aside, started to tongue her sweet cunt. Laura by now was being fucked hard in doggy position, her panting face across from me, eyes closed in bliss. Her body rippled and arched with every thrust of her yougn guy's massive cock. I took my cock and started to rub the girl's wet pussy lips and clit with a sliding motion until i entered her with a mighty push, her moan echoing around the room. As I looked up I locked eyes with the guy, he raised his eyebrow in a knowing way and nodded down at his pumping cock. I smiled back,unsure what he meant. The girl pulled my head down and whispered in my ear"we swap, he fuck you if want?" I nodded, my voice too choked with lust to speak. Laura and the guy came over to our bench and Laura without prompting straddled the girls face, smothering her mouth with her dripping quim. The girl started lapping urgently. The boy had manouvered him self behind me, his huge oiled dick already pressing my puckering hole. Firm hands spread my cheeks and with a slow but unstoppable push his giant meat was inside me. With every thurst he made I was pushed into the girl, like a puppet. Harder and harder until with a final thrust that seemed to widen my arse to beyond ecstacy he filled me to the brim, as I flooded the girl's pussy with my hot cum.

By *arty monsterMan
over a year ago

Dublin

over a year ago

Wow so hot,turkish cpl always hot n sexy

over a year ago

That's hot hope there's more to come.

over a year ago

Laura, still straddling the girl's face was now on clean up duty, eagerly lapping my cum from her sticky, oozing cunt. I soon joined her, turning on my knees to suck the jizz off the glistening monster in front of me. I ran my tongue from shaven balls to tip over and over until every drop as removed. I felt a stirring, he was hardening, soon filling my mouth and pushing back into my throat. Partially swallowing his cock I deep-throated him until he was fully erect. My cocktail was not far behind.

Rising, I saw the ladies in a heavy 69, faces buried deep between thighs. "so who wants these, then?" I asked, one hand on my cock and grasping his in my other. "i rather think both of us do" Laura replied, a lustful glint in her eyes. I was presented with three options now, Laura's pussy, arse or the girl's willing mouth. it would have been rude not to oblige all holes. I could see the young man was doing the same, first into the girl's very tight looking bum, then pussy and finally Laura's mouth.

over a year ago

Fantastic story xx

over a year ago

"Fantastic story xx

"

Thanks! will finish off soon and start another later

over a year ago

I knew I was going to blow again soon but I also knew Laura would be wanting her favourite treatment. I disengaged and swung round on to my back. Laura immediately mounted my hard shaft and gave the guy a quick nod of the hard. he lost no time in circling round to Laura's bobbing rear and slick member in hand, pushing past her tight, Slippy ring into a DP. he said something in Turkish to his partner and she replied then swiftly squatted over my face. her pussy and arsehole dripping hot cum into my eager mouth.

I could feel his large cock plunging into Laura's bum as she bucked in pleasure. She was close to Cummings, then finally just as I shot again she moaned loudly and collapsed on me. the boy came round and cummed powerfully over all three of us and we drank eagerly.

luckily there was plenty of hot running water in the baths to wash away the remains of our fun. I kissed the girl as did Laura the boy, then we slipped out wrapped in bath robes, on to the next adventures!

over a year ago

Thank you, great adventure well told.

over a year ago

"Thank you, great adventure well told."

thank you for reading, glad you enjoyed. I shall be writing more soon!

over a year ago

Fantastic.

over a year ago

"Fantastic. "

Thanks , another tale tonight! x

Post new Message to Thread