FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Ok you're requests and Pervy messages we want them !

Jump to newest

By *urrpurrpurr OP   Couple
over a year ago

Kinky

I love the comments and you guys give me on cam so I would soooo love to get some. For Mr purr and I. As I know it sends him super horny when I get the attention that you give me. It's all very flattering and quite shocking at times. But always gets us super Horny Lol. We talk about the people that are watching our cam and its gets very dirty and when we fuck I make him tell me who caught his and and why. Our comment to each other run wild and and get quite out of control. But the sex is amazin and when I come Omg.

So if you would be obliging it woul be much appreciated as its you that make it all soooo very horny for us both.

And we will tell you what we think when you see us on cam so you know it's for real. Xx Mrs purr

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Mrs Purr that will be a pleasure to tell in your cam how gorgeous you are and how horny you make me

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well, the pics are amazing, can only imagine how good the cam action would be?!

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

You are stunning and incredibly sexy if they are anything to go by your cam will blow people's minds got to say the shower, kitchen and stairs photos hotness overload going to be a hard day at work (pun intended)

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mrs is purrfect and how am i meant to compete against mr lol

Post new Message to Thread