Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First time watching relived

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I first joined the site with my ex gf (who was genuinely stunning) and she got lots of attention off guys, girls and couples. We first joined because she unexpectedly told me she would try with another woman (I can relive that another time if anyone would like to hear), however this is when she first touched another guy.

We carefully together chose a really nice guy to come round but E said she would only wank someone and no more. Well the guy turned up at our house and we were all quite shy and nervous, having a beer and making small talk with no idea how to get started. I thought if I left the room that maybe something would happen but he seemed very shy so wasn't sure. Well I left for 5 minutes and came back in to find they had moved together on the couch and he was kissing her slim body (shed dressed in fishnets, thong and bra under short denim skirt and top I can't remember). Well her top was up and she was moaning with eyes half closed and she called me over and started to kiss me as he began to finger her. She undid his jeans and began to pull out his cock. At which point I sat back to watch. She began to wank him and he actually came after only a minute or 2 moaning and very excited. I thought that was good but bit disappointing when he said don't worry I can go again! (I can never!)

He soon did get hard again as she stroked his cock and he ran his hands over her hot firm tits and body. She wanted me to join but I was so horny watching I didn't really want to. There was a agreement that she'd made before that she wouldn't kiss or suck cock. As they got more horny I could see them both struggling to stick to it an there heads moving closer together. By this time I was wanking and gave her a nod as she reached up and hungrily kissed him. Well it was like floodgates had opened as he went down on her before she looked at me again for approval and got it. She took him expertly on her mouth. Sadly full sex didn't happen but he definitely enjoyed coming all over her sexy tits.

Mmm I'm wanking again now thinking about it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I first joined the site with my ex gf (who was genuinely stunning) and she got lots of attention off guys, girls and couples. We first joined because she unexpectedly told me she would try with another woman (I can relive that another time if anyone would like to hear), however this is when she first touched another guy.

We carefully together chose a really nice guy to come round but E said she would only wank someone and no more. Well the guy turned up at our house and we were all quite shy and nervous, having a beer and making small talk with no idea how to get started. I thought if I left the room that maybe something would happen but he seemed very shy so wasn't sure. Well I left for 5 minutes and came back in to find they had moved together on the couch and he was kissing her slim body (shed dressed in fishnets, thong and bra under short denim skirt and top I can't remember). Well her top was up and she was moaning with eyes half closed and she called me over and started to kiss me as he began to finger her. She undid his jeans and began to pull out his cock. At which point I sat back to watch. She began to wank him and he actually came after only a minute or 2 moaning and very excited. I thought that was good but bit disappointing when he said don't worry I can go again! (I can never!)

He soon did get hard again as she stroked his cock and he ran his hands over her hot firm tits and body. She wanted me to join but I was so horny watching I didn't really want to. There was a agreement that she'd made before that she wouldn't kiss or suck cock. As they got more horny I could see them both struggling to stick to it an there heads moving closer together. By this time I was wanking and gave her a nod as she reached up and hungrily kissed him. Well it was like floodgates had opened as he went down on her before she looked at me again for approval and got it. She took him expertly on her mouth. Sadly full sex didn't happen but he definitely enjoyed coming all over her sexy tits.

Mmm I'm wanking again now thinking about it "

I would love to watch another couple fuck and not even fussed about joining in but if that happened well cool. If anyone in glasgow/lanarkshire area are up for this get in touch

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I agree. I think it is one of the most sexiest sights and loved it when my wife used to play, and she was fucked by others.

over a year ago

Agreed it was few years ago with my ex. I'd love to watch a couple fuck and I could have a nice slow wank

By *ri16Man
over a year ago

SALTCOATS

Got to watch a lady I see regularly getting fucked by guy with big cock she sucked him like a pro and he fucked her good and proper I'd fuck her hard after it but wsas so turned on I licked her pussy and sucked his cock xxxxx

over a year ago

"Got to watch a lady I see regularly getting fucked by guy with big cock she sucked him like a pro and he fucked her good and proper I'd fuck her hard after it but wsas so turned on I licked her pussy and sucked his cock xxxxx"

Now that sounds so horny!! Lucky ducker!

Post new Message to Thread