Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Train fantasy!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Had this fantasy for a while and wondered if anyone else had it

A female sits across from me and gets chatting she then leans over and tells me how turned on and is, and I can see her starting to rub her nipples through her top , I look under the table and she's got her legs open and I can see she's not wearing any pants And as I look she's starting to suck her finger while maintaining eye contact, then moves her hand down and starts to play with her self a little before inviting me to sit next to her, as I sit next to her she tells me to put my jacket over my lap while she still slowly working her clit, She then brings her hand up and let's me taste her finger so I know how her pusssy tastes before guiding my hand down and over the pussy until begging me to put some fingers in, as in doing this she's rubbing my hard cock through my jeans.She takes my cock out under the jacket and starts to slowly rub the shaft up and down while rubbing her clit faster and faster , she stops as I can see her desperate to come and tells me she wants my cum inside her! So she goes to the toilet and tells me to give it 3 mins and chap, so I go and as the door opens she's already bent over playing with herself, and I go over and without hesitation fire my cock into her, pull her hair back and fuck her hard as I canSpanking her arse till its red raw and she's screaming to be filled up, finally I shoot all my load inside her and she fixes herself before returning to her seat which isn't actually across from me but is elsewhere on the carnage with her partner who's been made to watch all this going on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Had this fantasy for a while and wondered if anyone else had it

A female sits across from me and gets chatting she then leans over and tells me how turned on and is, and I can see her starting to rub her nipples through her top , I look under the table and she's got her legs open and I can see she's not wearing any pants And as I look she's starting to suck her finger while maintaining eye contact, then moves her hand down and starts to play with her self a little before inviting me to sit next to her, as I sit next to her she tells me to put my jacket over my lap while she still slowly working her clit, She then brings her hand up and let's me taste her finger so I know how her pusssy tastes before guiding my hand down and over the pussy until begging me to put some fingers in, as in doing this she's rubbing my hard cock through my jeans.She takes my cock out under the jacket and starts to slowly rub the shaft up and down while rubbing her clit faster and faster , she stops as I can see her desperate to come and tells me she wants my cum inside her! So she goes to the toilet and tells me to give it 3 mins and chap, so I go and as the door opens she's already bent over playing with herself, and I go over and without hesitation fire my cock into her, pull her hair back and fuck her hard as I canSpanking her arse till its red raw and she's screaming to be filled up, finally I shoot all my load inside her and she fixes herself before returning to her seat which isn't actually across from me but is elsewhere on the carnage with her partner who's been made to watch all this going on"

I love this fantasy. What i like to do when i get on train and i see a women wearing tights or stockings (i prefer tights) i will sit opposite and try and get a view upskirt. This happened once when coming home from work i was on train and this incredibly sexy woman sat across and i noticed she was wearing hold ups. I could see right up her skirt and by the time we got to the station before i got off everyone near us in our section of train had got off and she took a call and crossed her left leg onto her right and her skirt rode up so lets say i had an amazing view and we both got off at same stop i had to use my rucksack to cover my boner lol

By *oyeur48Man
over a year ago

Christchurch

Reminds me of one incident many years ago when there were still compartments on trains. I was travelling home late from London to East Croydon. Just before the train was due to leave a couple in their 30s got in. The train departed and they started kissing. He started touching her breasts. We stopped at Clapham Jn, no one got in, there were 10mins to the next stop. He fondled her more, running his hand up her legs. She looked over his shoulder at me with a slight smile. This really aroused me. Hw had his back to me as he kissed and fondled her. She continued to look at me. I was so aroused that i touched my zip and she raised her eyes, so i continued and pulled myself out, very stiff and rubbed myself, i could see she was enjoying his fingers and she was watching me. By the time we had reached Croydon i had cum on the floor and i got off and left them to it

By *litlicker4UMan
over a year ago

Halifax

When people start talking about sex on trains, I immediately think of my lovely Jenny. Check out what she got up to by searching for 'LOVE TRAIN'.

Post new Message to Thread