By *obfun17 OP   Man
over a year ago

corby

Would love to meet a cpl where hubby loves to watch his wife play

Then after we finish the cuck comes and cleans us both up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are hundreds of such couples on here....so not hard to find.

However, being the right person for them, understanding the dynamics of such a relationship...that is something different. Don't think you can just start throwing your "Dom" credentials around.

The relationship between a cuckold couple and their "bull" (NOT dom please note) is one of trust and can be quite complex.

Bear this in mind and good luck with your search.

By *obfun17 OP   Man
over a year ago

corby

I understand what you mean

I don't want to be Dom just normal lover helps a cpl where they enjoy an extra in there life's now and then

By *uncouple666999Couple
over a year ago

Cambridge

PM us as we are looking for exactly that scenario

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

"There are hundreds of such couples on here....so not hard to find.

However, being the right person for them, understanding the dynamics of such a relationship...that is something different. Don't think you can just start throwing your "Dom" credentials around.

The relationship between a cuckold couple and their "bull" (NOT dom please note) is one of trust and can be quite complex.

Bear this in mind and good luck with your search."

great advise, I just don't fully understand the differences and just want to be the extra guy they van have discreet fun with.

By *icknjoCouple
over a year ago

staines

My wife wants to fuck someone reverse cowgirl on the edge of the bed so I can lick her pussy at the same time.

over a year ago

I've had the good fortune to have been the Bull in some cuckold relationships and had a great time helping the couple explore their fantasies.

As previously mentioned, cuckolding is very much about mental stimulation as well as physical. Also, being a cuck shouldn't be confused with being a voyeur sat on the sidelines wanking. A good cuck will know that he could be called upon to perform duties outside of his comfort zone at any time and that he should do so willingly with a smile upon his face...

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"My wife wants to fuck someone reverse cowgirl on the edge of the bed so I can lick her pussy at the same time. "

Sounds great to me!

By *ardleedsMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"My wife wants to fuck someone reverse cowgirl on the edge of the bed so I can lick her pussy at the same time. "

That does sound very horny

over a year ago

Well said that man.

By *obupMan
over a year ago

blackburn

g

Don't we all x x x

Done it a couple of times and loved it x x

Think they loved it too x neither of them lasted too long before their orgasms took over x x

Nice shared clean up as well xxx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/05/16 17:22:02]

over a year ago

I'm not a cuck but I do like watching Deb with another guy then rejoining the fun

over a year ago

"My wife wants to fuck someone reverse cowgirl on the edge of the bed so I can lick her pussy at the same time. g

Don't we all x x x

Done it a couple of times and loved it x x

Think they loved it too x neither of them lasted too long before their orgasms took over x x

Nice shared clean up as well xxx"

We too have enjoyed it in the heat of the mo b4 ! Nawty us ! Lol Xx

over a year ago

I, Mr Saturn love to watch Mrs Saturn play. I enjoy a degree of cuckoldery and love to clean both up,this is why we look for orally bi males. Been lucky enough to do this twice in as many weeks.

over a year ago

"PM us as we are looking for exactly that scenario "

I would do....as I have had this experience with several couples....but you are probably a tad far away....unless you fancy a weekend in Worcester as my guests?

over a year ago

By *unguya2zMan
over a year ago

coventry..ish

Met couples in the past, some cpls love the full on cuckold scene,others hubby likes to watch.I'm just trying to point out we are all different and things have to be talked through and understood.

over a year ago

It's all about respect - you listen to what they want and then deliver, pushing the boundaries if they're comfortable with your suggestions.

Post new Message to Thread