Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Taken To Be Used

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A little story of what I/we like to do.

I was watching her on that dance floor flirting and dancing with any men that would give her attention. Her skirt riding up to show her stocking tops or a flash of her black lace thong that I would get a glimpse of as she was twirled around by whoever was dancing with her at the time.

I waited until she left the dance floor to go to the toilet and i walked up behind her and told her that her master has been watching her through out the night acting like a slut letting the men run and linger the hands over her arse and tits like a complete slut that she is inside.

I ordered her back to the dance floor and i took my place out of sight and sound to watch my whore get wet with all the attention she was longing and wanting to recieve it didnt take long for her to get some more male attention and someone soon had there hand inside her thong for what i could see or it was my mind going into overdrive knowing that is what i would have been doing to the whore.

The night went on and different men came and went and it was time for the club to close my girl knows not to leave with anyone as she is mine and i had not given her permissin to offer herself to anyone this night.

I followed her down from the club as she says goodbye to the friends that she came with tonight and look and see the dissapointment on her face as she thinks that i have left alone this night, as she goes to walk on the other side of the road i take my oppertunity and i walk behind her i grab her wrist she startles and tenses but i whipster to her to relaxe it is her master and she is to be punished for being such a naughty sexy slut and flirt this night.

I look around and see my chance to push her down the side alley near the taxi station i walk her down further until there is only a dim light coming from a overhead lamp that flickers on occasion, I turn her towards me look her straight in the eyes and i tell her to tell me what she is, i am your slut master yours to use how you see fit to use all my holes to use me as a cumdump master.

I smile a knowing smile and i reward her with a kiss that only i can give my slave as i plunge my fingers down into her wet thong i break the kiss and laugh at my slave and i say you are a very wet slut are you not? did you cum at all with all the attention tonight slut she dips her head and only just nods to confirm what i suspected of her. I bend her over and i pull her thong up into her pussy so her lips come out and over her thong a sight that i always find turns me on she gasps and moans knowing what is to come next.....

Who would like to read part 2 let us know?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *auljames1986Man
over a year ago

south london

Yes ???? hurry up with part 2!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Would love to read part 2.

By *i015Man
over a year ago