Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

3 Some with Ex

Jump to newest

By *OO FUKAS OP   Couple
over a year ago

CARDIFF / NEWPORT

Has anyone else had a 3some involving their ex?

It happened 1 night when we (me and the Gf) bumped into my ex in town. We ended up having a couple of drinks in a bar with her as she was by herself. When last orders were called she insisted on coming back to our place for a night cap then she would get a Taxi home later. Now, Never once did the thought of my ex sat straddling my Gf's face as I played with both their tits even pass into my head.....but thats what will happen later tonight!!!!

I always new my ex- lets call her Liz,- was a little bit Bi,coz she sometimes talked about ' wanting to 'try it with a woman' in bed but I didnt take her that serious and talking about it was as far as it went-just talk,or so I mistakenly thought. We left Town and Taxied it back to my flat where the Vodka'n Coke started to flow again. We drank for a few more hours, then just as it started to get light outside, the girls whispering and giggling declared that there was to be a 'Boob Off' to see who had the best boobs and I was to be the judge!

So without much hesitation, & in my d*unken state, grabbed the nearest thing that sort of resembled a flag-(a yellow scatter cushion) and waved it about a bit formula 1 style to signal the start of the boob off.

Next came one of the most Surial moments in my life so far. Here I am, watching girlfriends past and present ripping off their blouses,in a half pissed manner, then jiggling & rearranging their boobs in their Bras for me to 'judge' whilst liz knelt in a spilt vodka'n puddle in her-now not so white trousers!!!!

Now, me being me looked down at them both and said 'I thought I was judging the best Boobs competition and not whose got the best Bra on' competition' to which my ex quick as a flash turned her back towards my missus and without a word my missus unclipped her Bra for her and slipped it down & off her shoulders letting it fall on the floor. Aahh, long time no see boys!! My ex didnt need asking and duely unclipped my girls Bra and slid it off releasing her 36FF tits for her, then liz reached over without saying a word and groped my girls boob,squeezing it,then she started to play with her hard nipple. That was it -next thing both girls were playing with each others tits so I just sat back & just watched.

I watched as they kissed and fondled eachother, then stripped eachothers clothes off until they were both totally naked writhing around on the floor touching and necking as if I was'nt there! I watched liz as she felt down & touched a girls wet fanny for the first time & sank 2 fingers into it finger fucking her hard making her cum, then liz put her fingers into her own mouth,tasting 'woman' for the first time.... but not the last.

They fucked on the bed for an hour or so straddling eachothers faces cumming in eachothers mouths whilst I played with their tits and now and again shoved my fingers up their arses whilst they were cumming making them scream! They fucked until they were totally knackered then fell asleep. I also got to fuck Liz again just for old times sake - My Girl and My Ex Girlfriend fucking oneanother-Also Videod it !!!Which to this day Liz does'nt know about! Has anyone else ever done anything like this,I would be interested to find out, thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You lucky boy

over a year ago

My partner, who is on here with me. We were together 2 years, about 8 years ago. When we split we did some swinging and had three and foursomes. Then we both got married to other people. Then both split. And then both got back together. Because we now realise we are both a pair of dirty hounds lol.

over a year ago

Me and my wife have and was one of the most surreal but horniest moments I think I will ever encounter.

Post new Message to Thread