Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Anyone like thunderstorms?

Jump to newest

By *idster OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

They do something to me and this is the favourite of the many 'scenarios' i have floating around in my mind. Hope it gives some folks ideas...

It's a humid stormy night as we make our way back over the pennines after a lovely night out in Manchester. The roads are totally empty as the thunderstorm we are in the middle of lashes the rain down upon the car. As we reach the top of the pass the lightning strikes and briefly lights up the entire valley.

Without any warning i pull over into a secluded layby and get out of the car. You think i have lost my mind as i walk around to your side. The rain already soaking my shirt to the skin. I open your door and place one finger over your lips to stop you talking. I unbuckle your seatbelt, take your hand and lead you out into the rain. We walk around to the front of the car where i lay you back against the bonnet. Your senses are all over the place. The only light is coming from the headlights and the occasional lightning strike. The only noise you can hear is the rain crashing against the cars bodywork and the only thing you can smell is the rain and plooms of steam as rain drops hit hot spots on the car.

I look deep into your eyes then drop straight down to my knees. I place one hand on each leg slowly raising to lift your dress, exposing your bare skin. I start kissing your legs. Slowly making my way up each leg until i am kissing the very tops of your inner thighs. I stop for the briefest moment before sliding my tongue the entire length of your pussy. As it reaches your clit i take most of the pressure off and let the tip of my tongue go to work. It's not long before your clit is starting to swell as blood rushes to it. I trap it between my lips and gently suck while still flicking with my tongue until you have your first orgasm.

I'm not giving you any time to rest though. I immediately slide two fingers deep inside your soaking wet pussy. It's not long before i am teasing and stimulating your G-spot and you soon start getting excited again. Now i start to tease your clit again with my tongue as i press harder against your G-spot until you climax again.

By now this is all too much for me. Something more animalistic takes over and as i stand upright i spin you around and slide myself deep inside you, taking your breath as i pull your head backwards with the hand full of hair i have grabbed. I start slowly but strongly sliding my shaft in and out. Changing the angle and speed as the pressure builds to the point of no return. I feel your inner walls tightening as you are close to your third orgasm , which sends me over the edge and we both cum together.

I walk you back to your seat before climbing back in myself and setting off home. Water is dripping off every part of our bodies as we look at each other with a smile and a wicked twinkle in our eyes. All without a single word being said.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *AS69Couple
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Very horny story.

Xx

By *idster OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Glad you enjoyed it. Loads more where that came from x