Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

An older guy, my first time bi

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'd been on the train for almost five hours, a bag with make up and stuff for a conference, sadly I had no time to buy sexy underwrite or a wig, and I had only only one thing on my mind and semi hard for cock for half that journey, which by now it was a bit sticky at the tip form my dirty thinking.

I was looking forward to being washed in the shower, a real luxury for as nurse it's always me who doing the washing, but this time i'd be washing another differently, on my knees with my face inches from his cock, my fingers paying particular attention to areas i'd rather avoid at work.

You're waiting in your car when i arrive, I recognise it as soon as I walk out the station and my heart races, my palms sweating and I walk towards your care trying to look composed. You like what you, in fact you can't believe how lucky you are, no-one on that webs-site compares aesthetically, you become me, I feel instantly comfortable with you're skilled words, not realising at the time that by feeling this way I was falling deep into your plan. My hand reaches for your cock in the car I massage it gently through your trousers as we drive and talk, my cock thinks is being touched and is so hard I worry that people might see when we step out the car, this also excites me.

We arrive at the house, walking in it's normal home, clean, not too clutered, nothing eccentric except few arty photos, and a DSL camera on the fireplace, it's clear you enjoy taking pictures. You ask me to take a seat, but id rather stand and walk into the kitchen, returning shortly after with two glasses of wine and some small talk, and i start to trust you, falling deeper into your plan.

I apologies for coming with nothing to wear, you say not to worry about it, I tell you the train journey was long and I'm i'm desperate for that shower... In the bathroom you shave me, leaving a short crop of pubes above my cock. The shower that followed was amazing I loved being pampered by you, almost worshiped by you and I gave you the same. As we finished you told me to step out, get dry and go into the bed room and do my make up, that you had a present for me there. I didn't realise it but I was doing everything you asked. In the bedroom, played out on the bed was some cheap sexy lingerie - stockings, suspenders, knickers, a see through top in earthy colours, an orange-maroon wig in a modern bob, and a pair of black heals. I smiled as saw them my heart again racing this was going to be my first time fully dressed. I couldn't wait to see myself in the mirror. You left me alone to get ready, I must have taken half an hour at least but you didn't disturb me, you just waited for me to come downstairs looking like the slut you couldn't even dream of.

You were so excited when I walked down the stairs, flowering me with compliments asking me to spin around for you, lightly rubbing your hands over me i did. You put some music on something i've never heard before but something so sexy. You pass me another glass of wine I take a large drink from the glass, pulling it away from my lips with lipstick staining the glass and you sit down and you ask me to dance for you. Normally i could't think twice about doing this, but for some reason i didn't think twice about not doing it, i'n your clothes I felt you owned me, and that I had to pay you back, so I started to dance, slowly provocatively, knowing you were desperate to fuck me. You stand and pick up the camera taking photos of my slow sensual movements, talking to me, directing me, the dance turns to poses and the camera keeps clicking, and i'm love the attention feeling so sexy, the photo continue to get more and more dirty but i continue to pose, even posing with your cock in my mouth.

We sit and flick through the photos, and I agree I look amazing depraved maybe but sexy, and we talk about all the attention I'll get when i post some of these photos, and laughs as you show me the ones too dirty to show anyone, we talk about what would happen if these picture got out. But then turn, and you tell me that exactly what you plan to do unless I do everything you ask. Suddenly the attention turns to you, you have me where you wanted me horny, powerless, vulnerable and desperate... (You can insert your own deptavities here...)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow that's sound great

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was planning to finish it on Thursday after the event, but have been let down