Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Best Cuckold Scenario. GO! ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right we will start with ours,

Both agree it's when we're in public with the lover before the encounter.

Watching Dave quickly scanning me over with his eyes as hands start to wonder.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Meeting in secluded wooded area near a golf course, blankets paid out all 3 sat drinking wine having some light nibbels and enjoying the sun shine.

I would sit between husband and wife and would flirt with both (Well I am bi after all lol), every now and then she would lean forward to get another drink or some food, revealing her lovely rounded well formed breasts - spreding out more in the sun, we all 3 lay on our backs, lapping up the sun, each not knowing where my hands are each in the knowledge that one of my hands is touching them up - rolling on my side I start to kiss her, lifiting her blouse and seeing her naked flesh and her now heavily panting chest , I lean in and suck her nipples ....all this time the hubby just lays still on his back .....no movements and no interaction, just still .......... I kneel over her and putting my hands under her skirt , pulled her knickers off, whilst she un zips and take my now throbbing cock out , without hesitation I enter her wet pussy and start to fuck her - he still lays there , no movement, but listens to her moaning as I fuck deeper and deeper............

over a year ago

that is my contribution .....so far lol

By *ieransramsMan
over a year ago

Bulford

So I live away from my missus and drive home on the weekends she new I've always wanted to try a guy but so far I had only ever given a blowjob to her gay friends wen playing spin the bottle with us three and we were both surprised that I made him cum and I loved the taste so I said to her one day I'd love to be surprised with a guy one day. Anyway back to the story so I got home and text her on the way so she new I was close and I walked upstairs to the bedroom and entered and to my suprise she was on her knees naked with a hunky guys HUGE cock in her mouth. At the time I was confused until she noticed me and slid him out of her mouth and jokingly said "suprise"

By *ieransramsMan
over a year ago

Bulford

It then ticked in my head earlier in the week she asked me what type of cock I like and I sent her a Google pic of a huge long cock and it looks like she had found an almost identical guy. He was fucking huge the length of my forearm and almost as thick as my wrist. She told me to take my clothes off and come over so I did. She took turns sucking my cock then his while stroking the other. After a while she stopped as she saw me looking at his cock and said "it's huge isn't it? Just how u want". I just nodded nervously. She giggled and said "it's to much cock for one person to suck come help me" I nervously got onto my knees next to her and she says "you've done this before u pussy like this" and started sucking his tip then she fed it into my now wide open mouth.

By *ieransramsMan
over a year ago

Bulford

It all felt really strange but good at the same time. Normally I was the dominant one in the relationship and would fuck her rough like my bitch but this was the opposite. As I got the taste of his precum covered cock I got more and more confident and started trying to deapthroat only managing half of is cock at my best attempt. For about 15 mins we sucked and stoked this unaturally large cock until finally he told us to open our mouth and he took over wanking. She said "nope this is all my pussy boyfriends reward" and watched from the side as he filled my mouth with warm cum until it was overflowing and covered my face. She told me to swallow so I did as I was told and gulped it down as she wiped up the leftovers with her finger and sampled it before giving his tip a quick clean with her mouth. Then she said wen he's recovered he's fucking ur arse.

By *ieransramsMan
over a year ago

Bulford

More anyone?

By *ieransramsMan
over a year ago

Bulford

then we had a few drinks and after a while she said to me "I'm gonna take his cock now and ur gonna watch, be a good by and get him ready and I mite give u a treat". She crawled onto the bed on all fours with her juicy wet pussy facing us as he sat on the chair beer in hand watching her rub herself as I stroked his cock until he was hard and began sucking again as he pushed my head up and down not taking his eyes off her for a second. Then he pushed me away and approached her. She arched her back getting face down ass up as he rubbed her pussy with the tip of his cock and positioned it touching my girlfriends tight pussy hole as I watched.

over a year ago

More!

By *ieransramsMan
over a year ago

Bulford

He then gripped his cock and told her to take it. He hold his long thick shaft straight and still as my gf slowly backed up onto it moaning louder than ever before until he grabbed her hips and began thrusting hard and deep. After a while of being a good boy and just watching she called me over between moans and said "put ur cock in my slutty mouth I want to taste it" I hurried over quickly and got on my knees infront of her on the bed as she swallowed my cock and began to deep throat

By *ieransramsMan
over a year ago

Bulford

More?

over a year ago

Yes, more!

By *ieransramsMan
over a year ago

Bulford

With every thrust he made sheasy swallowed my cock deeper until she let out a huge moan as she cummed and gushed her juiciest all over his cock and her thighs. Then she said it was my turn. He told me to get on all fours and suck his cock so I did as she licked my tight ass hole and fingered me getting me ready as I sucked making him moan. Then she stopped and I heard "he's ready for u" he span me around and she got underneath me and we began to 69 as I felt his huge throbbing cock push against my tight hole and slowly start to slide in as I moaned in pleasure and pain as I licked her clit as she sucked my cock

By *ieransramsMan
over a year ago

Bulford

He got deeper and deeper as I moaned in sync with her. He fucked me for what felt like am eternity. My legs like jelly shaking. Then she said "fuck him like a bitch and cum in his ass". He rolled me onto my back and she moved near my arse and tasted my juices from his cock before he pushed my legs to my chest and slammed back in fucking me like an animal until I felt it . His warm cum shooting into my arse for wat felt like forever. He pulled out and I felt it start to seep out of me as she said "keep ur legs there u slut it's my time to taste" as she began licking my gaping ass cleen

Post new Message to Thread