Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Ever sent knickers?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you ever sent, or received a pair of used knickers, guys to wank with, and women to know the guy is using them to wank with, turn on or turn off? Personally I love it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ex wife ( a bbw ) used to sell them on ebay. Made a small fortune. Sold them as far as Oz, Germany, and had fun doing it.

By *s_4_uCouple
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Yea Mrs has

And people come and fetch them

over a year ago

She offered that until a lad of about 15 turned up one day with his pocket money in his hand expecting some size 28 stained knickers and a free wank.

over a year ago

I've received some in the post before

over a year ago

Any good?

By *ouple LearningCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

Mrs left hers with someone at an adult cinema.

over a year ago

There's a huge market out there for them then, Awww bless the lad of 15

By *hopper75Couple
over a year ago

London & Portugal

sounds fun

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

north of lincoln

He's a cam model and he gets sent knickers and boxers and all sorts through the post . Some new some not. We do tend to only keep the new packaged ones though lol

By *cutebum9Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

Slut has knickers available if anyone interested

over a year ago

Was quite a good money spinner. Ten pairs of knickers on the market for £3.00. List as new on eBay for £10 a pair with kinky wording. The customers would find a way of telling you what they really wanted. Went well for a few years making £800 to £1000 a month till one or two ebayers hounded us by reporting the listings. Couldn't be bothered with the hassle so packed it in. New partner generally doesn't wear knickers now lol.

By *un4usCouple
over a year ago

suffolk

Mrs Fun has sent a few pairs of her dirty knickers out in the past.

over a year ago

"Was quite a good money spinner. Ten pairs of knickers on the market for £3.00. List as new on eBay for £10 a pair with kinky wording. The customers would find a way of telling you what they really wanted. Went well for a few years making £800 to £1000 a month till one or two ebayers hounded us by reporting the listings. Couldn't be bothered with the hassle so packed it in. New partner generally doesn't wear knickers now lol. "

Wow what an amazing way to make money, shame some people had to spoil it.

over a year ago

Had a local couple leave a worn pair for me at a mutual location and prior to drop off they'd taken pics of Mrs wearing them with her pussy spread wide and the gusset inside, pulled into the crack of her arse and then inserted inside her pussy and then sent them through on the day I picked them up ..... damn hot experience and I sent some pics back of me enjoying them. A very hot experience indeed.

By *ansbiguyMan
over a year ago

mansfield

"Yea Mrs has

And people come and fetch them "

Would love to cum and collect a pair..... x

over a year ago

"Any good?"

O yes very sexy indeed

over a year ago

"Had a local couple leave a worn pair for me at a mutual location and prior to drop off they'd taken pics of Mrs wearing them with her pussy spread wide and the gusset inside, pulled into the crack of her arse and then inserted inside her pussy and then sent them through on the day I picked them up ..... damn hot experience and I sent some pics

back of me enjoying them. A very hot experience indeed."

Love someone to do that for me

By *ezjez369Man
over a year ago

london

Met someone on here and whilst we were chatting in the pub she was flashing them, pulling them in tighter etc and telling me how wet she was. She ended up taking them off for me and handing them over. I had to go wank on them in the pub loo and hand them back. Let's just say it didn't take long lol

over a year ago

Some great experiences had by some of you then. Very exciting to know these happens

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

I'll sent you mine if you want .... Lol

over a year ago

"I'll sent you mine if you want .... Lol

"

Uhm no thanks mate lol

By *kin BohnerMan
over a year ago

derby

A former girlfriend would send me a pair of panties she had inserted inside herself, she loved that. I'd wank into them and send them back. I miss doing things like that.

By *s_4_uCouple
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

"Had a local couple leave a worn pair for me at a mutual location and prior to drop off they'd taken pics of Mrs wearing them with her pussy spread wide and the gusset inside, pulled into the crack of her arse and then inserted inside her pussy and then sent them through on the day I picked them up ..... damn hot experience and I sent some pics back of me enjoying them. A very hot experience indeed."

That sounds great fun

over a year ago

"Mrs Fun has sent a few pairs of her dirty knickers out in the past. "

I've been lucky enough to get a pair and they are fantastic!! ??

over a year ago

I pay if anyone selling inbox me please

over a year ago

"Had a local couple leave a worn pair for me at a mutual location and prior to drop off they'd taken pics of Mrs wearing them with her pussy spread wide and the gusset inside, pulled into the crack of her arse and then inserted inside her pussy and then sent them through on the day I picked them up ..... damn hot experience and I sent some pics back of me enjoying them. A very hot experience indeed.

That sounds great fun "

It was .... very much so and hope to do it again.

By *i amy cdTV/TS
over a year ago

leicester

I have lots of admirers who want mine, so the other month ,,, I told them all a road which has 5 or 6 laybys on and that I was leaving a pair in one of the laybys,,, lots went out looking,,, and the winner had to upload pic of them wearing them ,,, which they did )

By *reygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

ha got some free to good home if you brum way.

By *nicker manMan
over a year ago

Nuneaton

I love to get worn knickers even better if they have just been removed and the gusset is still wet with pussy juices. Always happy to travel and collect some.

By *acypantiemanTV/TS
over a year ago

thanet

Foxy1965 sells her panties on here and also includes a pair of stockings, omg they smell so horny you can taste her cunt juices in them. Check her out you won't be disappointed.

By *hrissy TvTV/TS
over a year ago

birmingham

Would love a pair greydor

over a year ago

Love seeing guys sniff my tight young gfs size 8 knickers

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

ive sold a few pairs (not on this site). xxxxxxx

By *urrpurrpurrCouple
over a year ago

Kinky

Mrs Purr is willing to sell her dirty knickers if anyone is interested.

The horny thing about it is she looks so prim and proper and to know she could sell her knickers makes it all the Hornier

She says she will even send a pick of them on her and will make them as dirty as you want ??

Saying that I would probably end up buying them all.

I love to sniff hers after a day at work mmm

over a year ago

anyone interested in mine then let me know...tights as well...always smell great after having worn to work with no knickers

By *nnmarietarecyCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

I had a few request to buy mine

By *ike00465Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Sound like fun again

I had my first pair out of the feasta magazine 20 years ago sent and sealed funny thing is I still chat with one of the good lady's still now

By *ike00465Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

If you want to know more

By *nicker manMan
over a year ago

Nuneaton

"Love seeing guys sniff my tight young gfs size 8 knickers "

I would happily come and sniff them. Pm me.

By *lleatuMan
over a year ago

new port richey

I would like a pair of Mrs purr, would love to smell and taste her knickers before a good wank.

over a year ago

"Have you ever sent, or received a pair of used knickers, guys to wank with, and women to know the guy is using them to wank with, turn on or turn off? Personally I love it "

To me it's a big turn on. We had a meet once and I wore my panties all that night in bed pushed them to the side the next morning had sex and kept them on until the guy I had arranged to come and collect them arrived they were taken off and given to him.

He was ordered to ear them to work and prove it which he did. He then wore them to a meet I believe unwashed still

When I asked how my panties were he blushed and told me someone had them God knows where they are now and who is using them lol

over a year ago

"Have you ever sent, or received a pair of used knickers, guys to wank with, and women to know the guy is using them to wank with, turn on or turn off? Personally I love it

To me it's a big turn on. We had a meet once and I wore my panties all that night in bed pushed them to the side the next morning had sex and kept them on until the guy I had arranged to come and collect them arrived they were taken off and given to him.

He was ordered to ear them to work and prove it which he did. He then wore them to a meet I believe unwashed still

When I asked how my panties were he blushed and told me someone had them God knows where they are now and who is using them lol "

Wow!!!awesome story and what a lucky guy

over a year ago

I have met and given my wife's underwear to people I have met from here. ..

I think it is a massive turn on. ..

Post new Message to Thread