Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Shower fun

By *aughty_Nomad69 OP   Man
over a year ago

hotel near you

As soon as I saw the note I ran upstairs to the bathroom. You were already in the shower and I could see you through the opaque shower curtain. Now and again you would bend down to wash your legs, and every time you did this your pert ass would press against the curtain. The sight of those perfectly formed cheeks almost seemed to be an invite to join you. I was instantly hard and quickly undressed to step into the shower with you. You were not surprised when I stepped in behind you, instead you seemed to want to tease me more by not turning round. Bending down from time to time your bottom brushed against my stiff shaft egging me on to fuck you there and then. I was desperate to be inside you, to feel the warmth of your lips gripped around my hard cock……………

I soaped my hands with shower gel and started to stroke your back. My hands glided across your shoulders then under your arms to caress your breasts. Your nipples were so hard as I circled my fingertips around the outline, then gently pinched them. I small gasp came from your mouth then you longingly bit your lips with anticipation as to what was going to happen next. You were desperate to turn round to kiss me but I wouldn’t let you and I pressed your hands against the cold tiles so you couldn’t turn. You could feel my throbbing rod pressed into your beck as I leaned towards you to kiss your neck. My tongue flicked across your ear lobe and you hear me whisper “I’m ready to eat you now.” You turned, then pushed me away so you could position yourself seated on the end of the bath. You handed me a razor and you started to lather your pubic hair with cream. I knelt down in front of you gently parted your legs with one hand and started to smooth the lather over your pubic hair. Every now and again my thumb would go down further between your legs and part the lips of your pussy. Parting your legs more and stroking the inside of your thigh with one hand I started to gently shave you with the other. You arched backward and your head fell back as you sighed with pleasure, as you stroked your breasts with both hands. Once you were cleanly shaven I rinse away any excess lather to reveal a beautifully smooth pussy. I didn’t hesitate and lifted both your legs over my shoulders and ran my tongue down your thigh. I could feel your hands grasp my shoulders and I could feel your try to pull me towards you. I pulled back slightly so I could draw my finger up along your perineum towards the lips of your pussy, teasing your wet opening with one finger. You gasped once more as my tongue finally flicked over your swollen clitoris and I buried my finger inside you. Whilst sucking your clit then, stopping to flick my tongue over once again I inserted another finger. I looked up briefly to see you biting your lip as one of your hands pulled at your nipple then your other forced my head back between your legs. The walls of your pussy seemed ready to explode as my fingers scissored inside you and my mouth devoured every last drop of your womanly fluid. With both of your hands clasped onto the back of my head I buried my tongue deep inside you and your lips seemed to pulse with pleasure. I wanted to make you cum with my tongue and wasn’t going to stop till you did. With my fingers still inside you and the tip of my tongue flicking over and over again across your clit your body suddenly tensed and I could feel your lips suddenly grip my fingers. You let out a huge sigh followed by an “oh Fuck that was good”and then your body seemed to relax. You promply stood up and as I looked down I noticed the razor in your hand…….”now its your turn” you said……

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread