Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First mature lady

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I remember being a young 18 year old on a night out when I entered an 80s club and got talking to a mature lady. A few drinks later she asked for my number and said she would text me later on ( this was around 11pm) still early in the night I shared my number and couldn't get her off my mind for the rest of the night.

Around 12:30 Coke and I checked my phone to see a missed call, called her back for her to tell me 'I'm by no1 pizza going home, come and join me' it would be rude not to right?

I accompanied this lovely lady home for her to go to the bathroom and come out dressed like she had been sent from heaven!

Red lace bra showing her lovely boobs off fantastically, a little red lace thing followed by stockings. All my dreams were coming true! What seemed like 10 minutes into foreplay and she screams that she was going to squirt.

This was my first ever squirter and I loved every second off it and couldn't get enough!! She carried on like a trooper squirting left right and centre! Come to the end of the night her bed was soaked and I was in dreamland, gave her my load in her mouth for her to swallow it all and had my first mature lady and squirter in one night!

A few casual drinks in the pub then I to town turned into one of the best nights ever!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I really should check my spelling before posting, oh dear! I meant thong not thing, come not Coke! Haha

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I really should check my spelling before posting, oh dear! I meant thong not thing, come not Coke! Haha"

Haha, spelling aside, what a great story I've always loved a more mature, experienced lady

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

U lucky fucker IDE say that was a dream cum true . Mmmm

over a year ago

Did he have a mobile in the 80's lol

over a year ago