Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

the host

Jump to newest

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

Looking around at the people around me, mostly older ladies, clapping and starting to chant a name I wondered what on earth I was doing here. My friend had got hold of a few tickets to a game show being filmed right here in Manchester. I hadn't seen the programme but all the girls had assured me the host was hot and there's a chance to win prizes. We were all giggly having had a few cocktails beforehand but I fell silent as the host walked out on stage. He was waving at the audience and flashing his killer smile, the crowd clapping enthusiastically, and several looking like they were having hot flushes.

I sat back admiring the view as he started introducing the show, using cheesy jokes and saying lines that the audience finished, they must have been catch phrases, but I was quiet as I hadn't heard them before. The programme progressed with a few stops and starts but it was fun and we were over excited when one of my mate's Chloe was 'in a golden chair.' this meant she had to go on stage and answer a few questions. She won a hundred pound and a crate of champagne. As she came back to her seat the cameras panned over us and just for a second I was sure he caught my eye. I could feel myself blush slightly at what went through my mind, but quickly dismissed the thought as I focused on congratulating my mate.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Nice steady start

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

A few hours later the show had wrapped and the host thanked us for being 'the best audience we've had today' which got a few titters before he waved and left the stage. Chloe had been given instructions to come through a side door to organise delivery of her champagne, so grabbing my arm she dragged me with her for moral support. There were four other people waiting to organise their prizes and we were by far the youngest, only one man and middle aged women other than Chloe. I couldn't help comparing my friend to them. She was young slim and pretty with youthful enthusiasm which makes her seem more like a teenager sometimes. She was holding on to my arm, but I felt her grip tighten. Looking up I realised why as coming over was the man of the moment himself. He started pressing the flesh and congratulating everyone again, finally coming to me and Chloe, he seemed to keep her eye contact a second longer than required before taking my hand. I felt a shock go through me as I hadn't expected him to get this close. I saw his lips moving and realised he was asking me a question. I felt my mouth go dry as he grinned and repeated his question, wondering if I was chloes friend or family. I stumbled out an answer before realising he still had hold of my hand. His finger was gently stroking the inside of my wrist, sending little tremors up my arm before with a sexy grin he let me go, and said goodbye to everyone. But just before he turned away he caught my gaze again and gave an extra smile.

Chloe started teasing me a little that I was star struck and giggling told me to wipe my chin. I knew it was silly but I had developed a big crush. And laughed at myself as Chloe moved forward to fill in her paperwork. I felt a tap on my arm, before a note was pushed into my hand. I looked around as a young man wearing a security outfit moved away.

Looking at the note, there was just the words. 'Text me' with a phone number.

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

Half an hour later the girls and I were sat in a cocktail bar, getting through a large part of the winnings. Feeling tipsy I went outside for a cig. Pulling out my lighter I realised I had the note in my hand as well. The alcohol must have made me a little bolder, as I text a message to the number I was holding. It was a short message, just 'who is this?'. I wasn't sure if I really wanted an answer. It was probably just a prank from the back stage crew I half convinced myself, before a message came back. 'is that chloes friend?, where are you?'

I told him yes but didn't want to tell him where we were yet. Just in case. Walking back into the bar my phone buzzed. 'this is your host. If you felt the same electric as I did, tell me where you are. I'll send a car'

I took a deep breath. It would be a big step, someone might be having a laugh at my expense. But it had been a while since I had really let my hair down, and had not felt that attraction for a long time. Biting the bullet I text him.

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

We were all having a giggle, drinking our cocktails and telling lewd jokes. Chloe was in the middle of telling the girls, for the third time that she thought I was 'crushing big time' with exaggerated facial expressions, I was having a sip of my drink to hide my blush when a vibration I'm my handbag made me jump.

A simple message, 'come outside' was all it said. I made excuses to my friends. I wasn't going to leave them but was curious. I said id be back in a minute and quickly headed out the door. He might be good looking but nobody gives me orders. And if it was someone playing games I would give them a mouthful.

But these thoughts disappeared from my mind quickly. Sat outside in the shiniest red bmw, wearing an expensive pair of shades, he had the same sexy grin as I remembered from earlier. I couldn't speak suddenly as I found myself flustered. 'are you hungry?' he asked. I nodded as he held the door open for me. Feeling slightly guilty for leaving my friends and for not telling him where to get off, I sat next to him and closed my eyes, feeling his lips touch mine for the first time.

The thrill went from my lips and pooled between my thighs. I was shocked at how I felt, knowing that it wasn't food I was hungry for.

Opening my eyes I saw the expression in his gaze, the desire burning, barely concealed. My hand had strayed down and I felt how swollen he was, obviously as desperate for further contact as I was.

'food can wait' I murmered against his mouth.

By *ingersolo OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oldham

As we broke apart from kissing I smiled to notice his hands had started to explore, one sliding up my knee length skirt, a grin spreading across his face as he reached the top and realised that under my sensible knee length skirt I was wearing stockings and suspenders. Mmm I guessed there was a naughty girl hiding under that straight lace exterior. I looked up, hearing my name being shouted and saw Chloe walking towards us. Her jaw dropping as she realised the situation, and exactly who I was kissing.

Leaning over me, James, the popular host of a tv show whispered something in my friends ear.

She was still in shocked silence as she nodded. He took her consent as our cue to leave. 'better buckle up babe. I just asked your friend if I could show you the night of your life'.

Post new Message to Thread