Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Text message

Jump to newest

By *revitt and Mim OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

This is a text message my partner sent to me while I was working abroad. She also wrote the story of what happened before the text if you would like to read it.

Sitting on the bus, taste of pre-cum in my mouth, stinking of sex, someone else's cum dribbling out of my used pussy. Feeling sure everyone will know, look of guilty pleasure spread over my face. Satisfied smile and an aching groin. Happy end to a busy Friday. Hope you have a nice evening.xxx love you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow that's hot

over a year ago

Sweet as....

over a year ago

"This is a text message my partner sent to me while I was working abroad. She also wrote the story of what happened before the text if you would like to read it.

Sitting on the bus, taste of pre-cum in my mouth, stinking of sex, someone else's cum dribbling out of my used pussy. Feeling sure everyone will know, look of guilty pleasure spread over my face. Satisfied smile and an aching groin. Happy end to a busy Friday. Hope you have a nice evening.xxx love you."

So tell us the full story then

over a year ago

Mmmmmmm please tell us the story

By *revitt and Mim OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

This is what she wrote.

I ran from the bus to the shop so desperate to feel his thick cock inside me…

Knowing I would be sat on the bus, possibly next to someone, full of his cum and smelling of sex. Slight flush of the cheeks and the high chance there would be a patch of cum visible on the crotch of my trousers.

I walked straight into the shop through the back door and he closed it behind me, I walked over to the middle of the room and stripped immediately. He too stripped down to his underwear and then proceeded to remove those too. We walked straight toward each other and began a feverish kiss. I took hold of his cock as he began to play with my already wet clit."You’re already so wet" he whispered to me. “You must be really horny"

?

His cock was already hard and knowing time was a crucial factor he told me to suck his cock. A curious Desire to taste his cock in my mouth. Feeling his helmet in my mouth and tasting his precum made me want more and I rubbed my tongue across the underside of his cock. Greedily I persisted in taking more and more into my mouth, until eventually I could feel him at the back of my mouth. He pulled me away and knelt down in front of me so we were level.

He moved his body forward and forced mine backward. Hips forward and cock toward my awaiting pussy. He was kneeling and came up onto his knees, moving his cock toward me. I was kneeling too and dropped backward to bring my legs from under me, and his cock is suddenly thrust into me. No hanging about. No gently does it. I come up onto my hands and feet like a crab/arch and rotate my hips to feel more of his length within me. I lay backward all the way to the floor whilst he came over the top of my body. Once again he thrust straight into me; I let out a moan of pleasure and looked into his eyes confirming I wanted more.

He begins to thrust his cock hard into me and I can instantly feel a build up starting and my eyes roll backwards and hands search for something to grab. I adjust myself slightly to get the maximum amount of cock inside me and he slows back down. Eager for him to start again I look back at him and into his eyes. He fucks me hard and within moments I need to release. He looks down at me with a smile and say's you can talk to me you know, all the time continuing his pace and depth. I reply simply with “No, I can't.” "Yes, you can". "I love to feel your cock deep inside me" Eyes wide and fixed upon his face, he thrusts once more and tells me... I've just come already; you said I needed to be quick!

over a year ago

Like it

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread