Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Down the Rabbits Hole part 8

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

She felt his fingers spread her lips, his tongue slide over her clit and suck it into his mouth.

She was so sensitive, such a gentle touch after so much use made her ache all the harder…….he didn’t make her ache for long, his hand was smaller than the others so he slid into her with a closed fist that gave a new sensation like she had never imagined.

His knuckles making her pussy clench tight with the feel and never want to let him go.

He felt so good inside her, his hand opening and closing as he pushed in and out and his tongue flicked over her clit. She felt the rope begin to tighten again some more and her breathing became harder to do.

She could feel she would cum again soon, she was getting exhausted, she couldn’t fight any more and even this orgasm would be an effort her body was beginning to say would be a little too much.

She was getting closer closer, but she could feel the rope tightening more.

She knew she should do something, panic maybe, say her safety word, but she couldn’t.

“Good night Alice, the party is over for you now, go to sleep”

And the rope pulled that last little bit and her orgasm finally broke over her as she slipped into unconsciousness.

Her eyes struggled to focus, blurry lines and shapes.

The room was bright and sunlight streamed in through the windows. As her vision cleared slowly she realised she was in Masters bedroom.

“Good afternoon Princess” He said softly from his chair beside the bed “I was wondering when you would wake up”

“Sir, I, I, how long have I been asleep?”

“It does not matter Princess, but something does. You called me something last night, I want you to call me that and only that from now on, is that understood”

“Yes Daddy, understood”

She smiled as he came to join her on the bed, his arms wrapped around her and she sighed as she lent into him.

Safe, home, loved and cared for by Daddy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great story

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Loved the story thx

By (user no longer on site) OP