Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Down the Rabbits Hole part 4

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Read parts 1,2 & 3 first;)

---------------------------

She didn’t giggle now though, she felt the ropes being untied from her legs and arms. “Bring her down to me, I want to look into that pretty face as she feels what’s about to happen”

Her Master lay on the floor with his cock hard and ready, She was pulled up by two men and spread eagled over him then lowered, She knelt straddling him and he slid easily into her without delay, her hands were place either side of him and tied into eyelets there on the floor, she could not pull up or away and her hair was pulled back and looped into a rope that was through an eyelet in the ceiling so she could not bend down either.

“Fuck me my whore” he said to her, and she began to ride him with her hips, bouncing her ass on top of him as hard as she dared without risking spilling.

She was enjoying herself immensely riding her masters cock when she felt hands hold her ass in place

“Master, please, no, I am too tight, it will ruin me”

“Then you had better hope I have only agreed to let one of them do this with me”

The third mans cock started to push into her, along side her Masters,

She felt her pussy being stretched wide till it hurt and she screamed “NO PLEEEEEEEASE”

A nod from her master and a new rope was place around her neck

“Fuck us both and make him cum soon before you pass out, if you go out before he has finished in you I will let them all fuck you here again tomorrow and keep you bound here till they have”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread