Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Down the Rabbits Hole part 3

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Read parts 1 & 2 first

--------------------------

She felt the first of them, pressing against her open wetness.

She felt him and knew he was bare and would fuck her as hard as he pleased….would he cum in her and if so where would he…..she wanted to know and ached to find out. “Please Sir”

“Yes little Alice?”

“please don’t let them hurt me”

“Oh Alice, they won’t hurt you, but I will, I am going to flog you with a leather flog till your back is a beautiful pattern of welts as they each take turns to fuck your pretty little pussy but they will each cum inside your tight little ass for me till you are full, and then you will be filled one last time to keep them there until I say you can let them back out of you, this is My party Alice, did you not read the story, the Mad Hatter was the host, you are merely the entertainment”

She felt the first man enter her, his cock long but not wide, she felt him slide every inch into her slowly so she could feel every ridge passing through her lips and over her g spot. As he reached his full length inside her she felt the first lash of the flog and screamed out in pain.

She nearly said her safety word, she was so close but then the cock inside her began to pump into her and all sense of coherent thought left her as need took over.

She came with him thrusting into her as another blog of the flog ripped across her back and the pain this time became a spike to her orgasm. He felt her cumming over his cock and it was enough to push him over the edge.

He pulled out of her and without warning he rammed himself balls deep into her ass as her master once more rammed his cock down her throat so her scream of both pleasure and pain was nothing but a muffled cry.

She felt him there, each pulse running down his length and spurting in hot thick waves into her. She felt herself being filled and it was too much, she came once more for the man she didn’t know.

He pulled out of her gently, her ass closing up tight as he did and keeping him inside her.

Then she felt something knew….cold….hard…WIDE!!!!

The carrot, she gasped, her master pulling out of her mouth so she could plead because she knew this would be wider than any man, it was enormous and would hurt.

“no, please, no, not that, Ill be a good girl and keep myself tight and closed so I don’t spill a drop, not that, please Sir, PLEASE!!!!”

“WAIT!” He commanded, “Alice, I will agree to this but, if you spill even a single drop from any man who empties himself into you there, they will not use the carrot, they will each get to fist your ass till you cum or cry out for them to stop in the only way that matters tonight, do you understand?”

“Yes Sir” she replied

“Very well, gentleman, do you all agree that she may try and keep you all inside her and if she spills her punishment is fitting”

“YES” they all replied

“Alice, you should know that at least one man here tonight can cum several times as I can, and I will also be using you if I choose”

She hadn’t anticipated that, “Oh god” she thought “I am going to be destroyed” And with that though the next man entered her tight little pussy.

He was wider than the last man, So wide in fact she felt him stretching her a little, god he felt good inside her. She felt the flog against her back, this time it wasn’t just the one or two blows, he Master began to flog her back in a steady pattern as the man fucking her pounded into her as hard as he could.

So hard that her nipples rubbed on the hard wood of the table and the edge dug into her hips as he pounded her.

Pumping her hard and deep and she came all over his cock, so hard he could feel her juices dripping off his balls as he hammered her.

“You little slut, who said you could cum” he said as he pushed hard into her, “Answer me you slut”

“No one, Sir I was not told I couldn’t cum, am I allowed to Sir, please?”

Her Master answered “Alice, you may cum whenever you wish but if one of these men say you are not to cum then you are to follow their command as you would mine”

He pumped her hard, she could tell he was close and with a giggle she squeezed her pussy around him “Oh you fucking whore” he bellowed as he pulled out and rammed into her ass just in time, his width making her cum once more as he exploded into her.

She felt him waiting as he shook from his own orgasm and she clenched her cheeks together “I won’t spill a drop Daddy, I promised I would be a good girl” she smiled and giggled as he pulled out of her.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread