Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wetness in the woods

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So this is based on a true story.

My girlfriend (for the sake of the story, Amy) and I had been together for a while and had been experimenting with new ways to feel pleasure. Turned on by the thought of her being exposed under her dress outside, innocently walking through the great outdoors, we decided to take the plunge and set a date to try it out.

The day came and I made sure she wore her blue with white polka dots dress that fitted her perfectly, showing off her figure. She put on some black semi-opaque tights (it was Spring so still a bit nippy!) and we headed towards the park. No need for hold ups/stockings for what I had planned!

I drove and the simple thought of what we were heading out to do was exhilarating, enough to make your mind wonder and dream up ten thousand and one scenarios. Thankfully the drive wasn't too long and we arrived, ready to step out and head towards the wooded area in the brisk, Spring sun.

Walking along, dreaming of all these fantasies and role plays whilst innocent individuals and couples were enjoying their own walk made us both feel naughty just thinking of it.

We soon started walking on a quiet, gravel track through the woods and could only hear feint sounds of voices but with no-one in sight (that we knew of anyway at this time!).

Amy then took my hand and whispered into my ear "what about over here?". She said this though with her sexy, naughty grin over her face.

We walked deeper into the undergrowth and as we did, I could feel myself getting wetter with the anticipation. She then began to unzip my jeans whilst I started to rub the tops of her tights under her dress, feeling a moist, wetness coming through. I then turned her around so she faced the tree and with a light push, she found her hands leaning against the tree. I bent down, gently opened her legs further apart and lifted her dress up. I then proceeded to slowly rip a large hole in the tops of her tights to allow my tongue to gently slide in. However to my nice, big surprise..there were absolutely no panties to be seen........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *itandHungCouple
over a year ago

Wexford town

Yea... Keep going....

over a year ago

...once I noticed Amy wasn't wearing any panties, I felt this surge of sexual desire and started to place my tongue in between the hole in her tights and started to swirl it around, every now and again making my tongue stiff and starting to penetrate her. As I did this, I could hear Amy moan as I swirled my tongue around her, now, dripping wet pussy and her leaning against the tree, legs now wide apart.

She then stood up away from the tree and I pulled back asking "what's wrong?". She then brought her hands around the opening in her tights and then tugged hard at the opening, hearing the nylon treads tear apart, creating a gaping hole. She then placed her hand on my head and without even looking behind, forced me straight back down on her and in the same movement, leant back against the tree.

I was now really tasting her juices and could see my jeans were struggling to contain the package that I had inside, wanting to burst out and fuck her.

Every now and again I looked around to check nobody was on there way and then went back to work. Then after several minutes of Amy moaning and me licking up her juices as if oral sex was going out of fashion, Amy leant back up and turned around. I got up and we engaged in very passionate kissing, Amy sticking her tongue in my mouth, striving to taste every last drop of her own pussy.

Amy then pulled back, placed two fingers on my mouth to began to trace all the way down the centre of my body. As she did so, she lowered her self and then she innocently looked up with her mix of blue and hazel coloured eyes and her cleveage showing, took my cock deep into her mouth....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice

over a year ago

Thanks!

I'll write some more if this story gets popular

By *ornyC1984Man
over a year ago