Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Watching in secret

Jump to newest

By *ardleeds OP   Man
over a year ago

leeds

Does this thought appeal / turn any one on. I'd love to watch a couple playing outside or in. One of the couple probably the husband could be in on it. Could even listen or watch in secret on Skype cam.

Wot do you think am I just been a complete perv?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Like that

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

You have to be a perv to be on this site.

By *mgdaveMan
over a year ago

paisley

I watched my wife with another man she knew he didnt i posted a story on here called watching my wife totally true and amazing

over a year ago

Funked my wife in the 1st floor window of a hotel in Newcastle. 11.30pm lights on, curtains and window open. She was dressed up in a slutty pvc dress and stockings, sacked my cock and then leant out of window looking up the street as I fucked her from behind. Was hoping someone would see her, taxi drove past but she said they didn't see her, when I asked her what she would have done if they saw her, she said I'd smile at them.

Would like to put that to the test & do it again sometime but this time get some voyeurs ready to perv at her, see what she does when she sees them.

By *ardleeds OP   Man
over a year ago

leeds

"Funked my wife in the 1st floor window of a hotel in Newcastle. 11.30pm lights on, curtains and window open. She was dressed up in a slutty pvc dress and stockings, sacked my cock and then leant out of window looking up the street as I fucked her from behind. Was hoping someone would see her, taxi drove past but she said they didn't see her, when I asked her what she would have done if they saw her, she said I'd smile at them.

Would like to put that to the test & do it again sometime but this time get some voyeurs ready to perv at her, see what she does when she sees them. "

over a year ago

Fucked GG in front of the window in a hotel in Sheffield late late one night hoping we would be watched. A couple of night security guards checked the multi storey car park next door but didn't look up! Shame!

over a year ago

I'd loved to do the same and watch a nice couple having fun either outside/inside or on cam knowing I'm watching xx

over a year ago

I was fucked by a guy in an alley in Wolverhampton when we heard this noise. Looked up to see a guy having a wank on a fire escape. Cheeky fecker asked if he could join in

By *oumlacaMan
over a year ago

waterford

I met a couple a few years ago,used to fuck the wife in their bedroom , she would leave the curtains open so hubby could watch from outside. It developed into a cuckold relationship, hubby never took part just liked to watch through window. Met them a few times in my car same thing I do his wife on back seat while he watch outside.

over a year ago

"I was fucked by a guy in an alley in Wolverhampton when we heard this noise. Looked up to see a guy having a wank on a fire escape. Cheeky fecker asked if he could join in"

We would have invited him to join in lol

Nothing worse than a cock going to waste when your horny lol

By *ardleeds OP   Man
over a year ago

leeds

"I was fucked by a guy in an alley in Wolverhampton when we heard this noise. Looked up to see a guy having a wank on a fire escape. Cheeky fecker asked if he could join in"

Horny fucker did u stop wen he asked or carry on fucking?

By *ardleeds OP   Man
over a year ago

leeds

"I was fucked by a guy in an alley in Wolverhampton when we heard this noise. Looked up to see a guy having a wank on a fire escape. Cheeky fecker asked if he could join in

We would have invited him to join in lol

Nothing worse than a cock going to waste when your horny lol"

Need to come and watch u 2

By *im fuegoMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I'm in Wolverhampton, can I come and watch you

By *orthantsfun2013Man
over a year ago

poddington

I love a go watch any local

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Me too!

Love to watch couple/three or moresome.

By *oyeur48Man
over a year ago

Christchurch

The only time i watched without a couple knowing was when i was in my teens. I have watched couples since, but by arrangement.

But the unexpected is always best and erotic to watch a couple when they dont realise (or perhaps thy do?)

Post new Message to Thread