Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

a fast exit

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Here is a true story that happened on a recent meet. It started after i had been let down (yet again)a young guy localish messaged me. He had a photo and seemed nice. Afta a few messages he sent me hes mobile number.I gave him details where to pick me up and he said he would be half an hour.He turned up on time and we drove to some woodland. We had to drive through a gate but it was quite and secluded.We parked down a track in the wood and afta a chat we started to kiss. He took off my dress leggings bra and knickers. He had already taken hes clothes off. He has a think yummy cock to die for which i wanted in me. Afta more kissing we started having sex and wow i could really feel him in me. We stopped and enjoyed a nice cuddle for a while before we had sex again. It was really intense and fast. We came and it was out of this world.aftawards we cuddled again and relaxed naked and content. Howeva he noticed a car had driven behind us and a woman had got out. We quickly scrambled for our clothes (funny how u struggled to find them wen in a hurry) i coundnt find my dress and he lost hes shoes.He half dressed jumped into the front seat of the car and quickly started the engine. I was still getting sorted in the back.He started to reverse the car as quickly as he cud as the woman was trying to shut the gate and trap us in. That was the only way out. He told me to duck down and i did . And he managed to drive through the gate and up the road. Howeva the woman was quicky following us in her car. I was still in the back trying to get dressed as he quickly tried to lose the woman who was behind still but not close. He is a very experenced driver and managed to lose her and get me home safe. He had driven without hes shoes and i only discovered this wen he told me and i found them under hes seat. I managed to straighten myself out before i made sure he was ok and afta a kiss and a thank u i got out the car and watched him drive away. I was grateful to hes fast but safe driving without hes shoes. And i messaged him later to see if he was ok and had got home safe and he had.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Here is a true story that happened on a recent meet. It started after i had been let down (yet again)a young guy localish messaged me. He had a photo and seemed nice. Afta a few messages he sent me hes mobile number.I gave him details where to pick me up and he said he would be half an hour.He turned up on time and we drove to some woodland. We had to drive through a gate but it was quite and secluded.We parked down a track in the wood and afta a chat we started to kiss. He took off my dress leggings bra and knickers. He had already taken hes clothes off. He has a think yummy cock to die for which i wanted in me. Afta more kissing we started having sex and wow i could really feel him in me. We stopped and enjoyed a nice cuddle for a while before we had sex again. It was really intense and fast. We came and it was out of this world.aftawards we cuddled again and relaxed naked and content. Howeva he noticed a car had driven behind us and a woman had got out. We quickly scrambled for our clothes (funny how u struggled to find them wen in a hurry) i coundnt find my dress and he lost hes shoes.He half dressed jumped into the front seat of the car and quickly started the engine. I was still getting sorted in the back.He started to reverse the car as quickly as he cud as the woman was trying to shut the gate and trap us in. That was the only way out. He told me to duck down and i did . And he managed to drive through the gate and up the road. Howeva the woman was quicky following us in her car. I was still in the back trying to get dressed as he quickly tried to lose the woman who was behind still but not close. He is a very experenced driver and managed to lose her and get me home safe. He had driven without hes shoes and i only discovered this wen he told me and i found them under hes seat. I managed to straighten myself out before i made sure he was ok and afta a kiss and a thank u i got out the car and watched him drive away. I was grateful to hes fast but safe driving without hes shoes. And i messaged him later to see if he was ok and had got home safe and he had."
was it his wife?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread