Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sorry no coffee...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You call for a cuppa, house all quiet, you come upstairs to find me on the bed waiting for you,

Dressed in sheer black knickers with ties at the side for easy access. Little black baby doll nightie, Hold up stockings. A good bit of flesh on display between knickers/baby doll and stockings.

I'm lying on my tummy facing away from you, with my legs crossed in the air. So you have a good view of my buttocks which are separated. You can see the crack of my bottom through the sheer material of my knickers.

I uncross my legs and draw up to my knees so my bottom is proffered to you. You grab my hips and pull me backwards towards your groin. You've drawn me back so your cock is pushing against my bottom, my legs are now wrapped around yours.

I can feel the outline of your rising cock through your jeans and push back on you. Your left hand reaches down between my legs and feels the damp warmness if my excitement. I grind against you, feeling your cock getting harder. You flip me over onto my back Undo the ribbon ties at the sides of my hips, my knickers fall away to reveal my mound, smooth and waiting ...

I lift my buttocks and you take away my knickers, leaving me with hold up stockings and baby doll on. The baby doll is slipping down revealing my soft belly and stops at the curves of my breasts. My legs are parted and on the edge of the bed. Still with my groin pushed up in a comfortable table top position.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iiich3TV/TS
over a year ago

swansea

May have to concede, yours is very exciting....x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread