Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

It starts with dinner..

By *hereTheWildThingsAre OP   Couple
over a year ago

london/(nyc sometimes)

I'd have him get you ready to order.

You'd arrive on time and after you and I share a deep kiss I'd show him to his seat opposite us.

You'll be his always, of course....but he'd know he has no influence on this. That he should simply not get in the way and help you enjoy it as much as possible.

I'd remove your panties at the table and pass them to him..he has to carry all your things.

We finish and grab a cab...I sit in the middle....so you can reach around and dig your nails into his shoulder as I stroke your clit...but he can't see what we are doing.

Upto the hotel room...and I'd ask him to hang our things up for us and then help you get spread on the bed.

I'd inspect your cunt for wetness and then tell him to hold it open and put me in you.

A final kiss and he tells you to enjoy yourself. He then goes to the desk facing away from us ...where he will find a pen and paper and instructions to write me a thank you note for seeing to you.

While he writes..I set about using your holes...slowly and deeply. I bite you all over to brand you and to give him reminders for days that another man was in you.

He'd have to listen to you moan and cry and alternate from please stop...to please dont stop..but never safeword...as I fuck you like an animal.

When I am done...I put my belt around your neck and walk you to the bathroom and stand you in front of the large mirror. I call him in...i order you both to look in the mirror silently for a couple of moments...to contemplate the situation. The cum drips...the bit marks...his hard on...

I give him a further 2 minutes to try to cum, if he cant...then so be it.

Then he can go and wait while you wash me down in the shower.

Finally he fixes us a drink and we sit on the bed while he reads his note aloud to me and you suck on my cock.

We have a final kiss and then I send him home....you're staying...just as he leaves the rest of the party are arriving.

We're just getting started.

Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread