Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Exploring

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm a single man and was invited to an adult get together/party from a couple I have played on and off with for years now, I myself am quite w/e with an 8" cock, there were 3 couples invited and the night went well however about half way through the night the other 2 couples were playing together and I was on the sofa kissing the wife of the third couple and her husband who was bi started to wank and then suck my cock that was already stiff through kissing his wife playing with her tits etc, she then stopped the kissing and took hold of my shaft holding it for her husband as he sucked, she was watching intently tell him ( right down right down) and pushing his head down on me, now I am very broad minded let it carry on and she started kissing me again hard tongues the lot, I was stroking her tits sucking her nipples and I stopped the kissing to tell her I was about to cum to which she started to encourage me cum hard fill his mouth , give the dirty bastard your full load etc, and then started kissing me again as I cum what felt like a tidal wave and the strongest climax I ever had, a good night was had by all however since that night I find I have a craving for that senareo or something like it to happen again, I was wondering how many wives like watching her husband or partner sucking another man? While she entertains the man being sucked by kissing or being licked herself while he sucks , I am a straight guy always have been but in a threesome situation like that for all there was no direct play between the two men nor was any wanted I find myself wanting to meet a couple where the husband is bi , I myself don't mind the husband sucking me as long as I m playing with his wife/partner , any couples into this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

We are looking for something very similar to this, but our version has us on a bed or settee, recieving oral from either a bi single or a M/F couple (where it's also bi), it would be great to feel a warm mouth or two helping us along while we shag.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread