Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fantasy to share

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all. I've had a fantasy for some time which I'd love to experience. I'm posting here to find out if any couples would like to share this.

The scenario is that the three of us meet and after a bit of chat and flirting (it's all about the build up) we start a game of strip poker.

The only additional rule is that the first bloke naked gets to have all the fun. "The loser" gets to watch and nothing else.

It sounds so tame in the written word but in my mind the anticipation, the hope and the build up could make things so exciting.

Any thoughts?

Any others ideas you'd like to share?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *buse my girlfriendCouple
over a year ago

Derby

"Hi all. I've had a fantasy for some time which I'd love to experience. I'm posting here to find out if any couples would like to share this.

The scenario is that the three of us meet and after a bit of chat and flirting (it's all about the build up) we start a game of strip poker.

The only additional rule is that the first bloke naked gets to have all the fun. "The loser" gets to watch and nothing else.

It sounds so tame in the written word but in my mind the anticipation, the hope and the build up could make things so exciting.

Any thoughts?

Any others ideas you'd like to share?

"

I would think the first 1 naked (the loser) has to sit and watch the winner have all the fun.

By *orthantsfun2013Man
over a year ago

poddington

Was thinking the same thing as if loser gets to have fun playing poker won't work

By *carletcoupleCouple
over a year ago

manchester

How do I rig the game so I just get to watch my lady get a good seeing too.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Was thinking the same thing as if loser gets to have fun playing poker won't work"

I've just always assumed that being naked is the aim of the game, so 1st naked wins!

Happy to play either way....

Post new Message to Thread