Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Becoming a Hotwife - Part 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A Cyber Affair

Jerry was my first extra marital sexual experience in January 2014 (as described in part 1 of Becoming a Hotwife). However, I had already been having an intense and addictive cyber affair with the elusive but seductive Ian for 6 months. In the end Jerry got a girlfriend so we never saw this man again. I was upset at the time, but he had provided me the perfect introduction to this lifestyle, and I remember the experience fondly. He was never going to excite me in the way Ian did though.

Ian....well what can I say? Back in the summer of 2013, as a Hotwife virgin, I was expertly and mercilessly seduced via text and email. He knew precisely how to play with someone's mind, and at the time I admired how he calculatingly groomed me to the space he wanted me in. Nearly three years later, my view of this fantasist is not so complimentary. However, he did have a significant role in my journey into becoming a Hotwife.

When David first started communicating with him, Ian described how powerful it was to be making love to a woman, and have her look up and smile at her husband as he sat in the corner and watched. This was not something I could relate to back then, but I liked that he had a deeper perspective than just cold-blooded sex. His early communications with both of us were fairly tame, showing respect to our original request for 'above waist only' fun. He told David in an email that he would enjoy undoing my blouse a little and subtly teasing my nipples in front of him, as we all sat in a bar. He said he would then ask David how he felt watching another man play with his wife in public.

Communications continued, and he described to me how he was looking forward to the first time he kissed me, and how he couldn't wait to cup and gently caress my breasts. Upon invitation, he continued the fantasy by describing how he would slip his hand into my little knickers and start to rub and explore me and make me wet. I enjoyed his erotic way of expressing himself, especially the way he talked about 'making love' to me, as opposed to 'fucking'. As I became confident with prospect of being touched by another man, Ian upped the tempo. He would repetitively tell me how he wanted me on all fours pushing back on his cock. Another of his favourite imagery, was me kneeling for him to give a long slow blowjob, followed by him cumming on my tongue. I was encouraged to practice sucking my husband in order to be up to scratch for Ian. He wanted me to keep lingerie that I only wear for him, and do sexual acts for him that I don't do with David, ultimately resulting in him having control of our sex life.

His end goal, he told me, was to train me to be a submissive Hotwife. In fact he placed a huge amount of emphasis on the importance of me submitting totally to him, and that David would really get off on that. I didn't know what he meant by being submissive, and I didn't really know what a Hotwife was, (although I think David very much had the latter in mind for me). All I knew was that I was addicted to the text messaging, was desperate to be his lover, and that I would probably do anything for him.

Ian worked for David too. As with me, Ian seemed to have struck the right cord with him, as he too rapidly became equally as addicted to the text messaging. Here are my husband's written reflections in January 2014 after 6 months of communication:

"Maybe I should explain why Ian appeals to me so much, and what works for us in the 'triangle'. Two words really - Mind Games !! Ian is superb at this. He really got into the dark recesses of both our minds. He had a way of keeping me well onside and in a good space throughout the relationship. I would always know when he was sexting Sophia while I was at work, as I would usually get a text during the day asking how I was.  He is always very good at ensuring that there is something for me to think about and do as he is grooming Sophia.

"For example, I remember clearly the most mind blowing moment, when I was in the gym. Suddenly I received a text from Ian instructing me to prepare a drawer for him in our bedroom in which all lingerie etc, that would be for his and Sophia's exclusive use, would be kept. Until that moment, I hadn't known him and my wife had been chatting. Well I got hard immediately and had to leave the gym and call Sophia !! Even the sex acts that he and Sophia were to enjoy pandered to my needs.  Phrases like 'Sophia will look at you as she takes my cum on her tongue', 'you will love watching your wife enjoy me from behind', 'you will clean up Sophia when I am finished with her' etc. just positively enflamed me all the more !!

"One event that Ian described was that Sophia and I would meet him in a pub, and after a couple of drinks he and Sophia would go off to a secluded corner where they would snog and he would remove her panties.  Sophia would then return to me and he would go the the washroom and masterbate in the panties. Returning to the table he would hand the cum filled underwear to me as a trophy which I would then carry round proudly for a few days in my suit pocket.  Once again an instant erection was the result !!

"Now some of you experienced cucks out there will scream 'yes, but it should all be about her, not you'. However I beg to differ.  In my opinion, the perfect cuckold has a very definite role to play in supporting, preparing and encouraging his Hotwife for her Bulls, and in order to do this joyfully he must be part of the triangle. Ian painted a picture of what my role would be in the proceedings and always made sure that I was included in some way. He would also praise me and tell me how good I was doing at becoming what he described as a 'compliant cuckold' and talk about my training as much as he did Sophia's. So you can well understand that I am very disappointed that these amazing fantasies have not become a reality, and I live in hope that Ian will deliver one day"

But getting a date with him was like nailing jelly to a wall. He seemed to be prepared to while away hours, whilst sitting at his desk at work, sexting. But by 6 pm he always disappeared, and he dragged his feet every time we tried to arrange to meet him. With regular excuses of business dinners, his typical expression was 'will get back to you ASAP'. But his persistent elusiveness mixed with promises of nirvana turned the cyber affair into an obsessive addiction. But by September I threw the towel in and stopped contacting him. I was itching to text, as I felt I needed the thrill, but this was going round in circles. I was rewarded for my willpower - by the end of September, Ian made contact with David. I was euphoric of course and was further rewarded by also receiving an email from Ian, which led to another round of delicious cyber chat. Nothing had changed - he still wanted to be my lover, he still wanted to train me to be a Hotwife.

And he still wouldn't meet us. We gave up again. We couldn't understand what the problem was, why he found it so difficult to arrange to meet us. We had a horrible feeling that he may have been a cyber sex fantasist, with a wife and kids at home, with no intention of ever meeting us. If that were the case, that would be some sick joke.

But I couldn't let it go. The effect the text messages had had on me was too profound, I felt I had to meet him. He had become a sort of enigma in our minds, I NEEDED to know that he existed! So in November I texted him. I fully expected him to have moved on, and almost wanted this to have happened so that I could move on too.  But it was not the case - in fact he was delighted to hear from me.  Another session of thirst quenching cyber sex resumed. The cyber affair was back on. I was happy. Sexting Ian had truly become an obsessive addiction.

He told me he was very keen to be the first man to play with me and show us what fun this lifestyle can be. He said he couldn't wait to make love to me and wanted to know what I had been thinking about. I shared some of my more recent fantasies -  how I would like to be kneeling submissively on the edge of the marital bed in satin nightwear, with my hands in my lap, holding my mouth open ready to receive his cum. I told him he should put the rest of his cum over my breasts and rub his cock between them and over my nipples. He lapped that up that fantasy.

And so I had my well needed fix of cyber sex. But the satisfaction was only temporary. However, I managed to hold out for another 6 weeks, hungry to hear from him, but not giving in. Then I reached out to him in the run up to Christmas, and without prompting he suggested we meet in January. David and I started to conclude that he was real after all. His understanding of the psychology was flawless, and he had known precisely how to seduce us both into eating out of his hands. We didn't understand what the problem was, but come the New Year, I finally manage to pin this elusive man down to a date for late February.

Watch this space to find out what happened when we finally met the 'real' Ian, and how the cyber affair finally became reality.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orks funMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Lovely story so far.

Nothing wrong with a bit of fantasy fun. It allows you to get the kick from exploring your sexual preferences whilst not having to worry about whether the reality will match up.

Also on the cuckolding question for me it's a broad church. Some would separate hotwifing from cuckolding brings a different tone to the relationship.

For me I am very much a switch. A voyeur at heart but could never be a sissy cuck submitting to anything.

Yet on the other hand I have very extreme fantasies about submitting to my wife and my wife being cruel to me, emotionally, physically and verbally.

Sexuality is so complex. I love denial but could not be kept in a cage for days as I would go insane without being able to wank. Some cucks will want their hotwife to be completely independent of them sexually and act almost as a single woman with no involvement or interference by hubby. But that is just part of the spectrum of cuckoldry not the rule book.

Keep up the hot stories.

over a year ago

"Lovely story so far.

Nothing wrong with a bit of fantasy fun. It allows you to get the kick from exploring your sexual preferences whilst not having to worry about whether the reality will match up.

Also on the cuckolding question for me it's a broad church. Some would separate hotwifing from cuckolding brings a different tone to the relationship.

For me I am very much a switch. A voyeur at heart but could never be a sissy cuck submitting to anything.

Yet on the other hand I have very extreme fantasies about submitting to my wife and my wife being cruel to me, emotionally, physically and verbally.

Sexuality is so complex. I love denial but could not be kept in a cage for days as I would go insane without being able to wank. Some cucks will want their hotwife to be completely independent of them sexually and act almost as a single woman with no involvement or interference by hubby. But that is just part of the spectrum of cuckoldry not the rule book.

Keep up the hot stories. "

Indeed, nothing wrong with fantasy, as long as it doesn't get out of hand. It's good when fantasy is used to enhance reality. We learnt a lot from this man, and we won't make the same mistakes again by getting sucked blindly into a fantasy, as the rest of my story will describe.

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Looking forward to it.

over a year ago

The slow smouldering effects of a hypnotic seduction

When we finally met Ian at the end of February 2014, we had been communicating for 8 months. He had wanted to be my first extra-marital sexual experience, but due to his procrastination, that privilege was given to Jerry. In all honesty, it had got the point that we wanted to meet him, just to prove he was real! He had become an enigma in our minds, and we needed to lay this fantasy to rest.

We were convinced that he would be an aloof arrogant Bull, who would probably show up late, and be reluctant to put his hand in his pocket. We had arrived early due to my train's arrival at London Bridge, and Ian was early too having left his office in the City promptly and jumped in a taxi to take him across the bridge. His keenness, after so many months of bullshit, was a pleasant surprise. We met in a pub round the corner from the station, and Ian was straight to the bar buying the first round. Another pleasant surprise.

I sat down next to David at a table, and from where we were I had a good view of Ian from behind as he stood at the bar. I enjoyed the sight of his cute pert bum. He had told me that afternoon that he would be changing from his business suit before meeting us. His youthful lean body looked particularly nice in his well-fitted jeans and sweater. However, I didn't immediately fancy him. Although I had photos of him, the 'real' Ian, was not to the sex god I'd built him up to be. And although much nicer than I had imagined, he was somewhat effeminate in his manner.

As Ian returned from the bar with our drinks, I wondered where he would choose to sit - whether the other side of me from where David was sitting next to me, or on the opposite side of the table. Only that afternoon he had been texting me with suggestive comments about gently stroking my stockinged thighs in my mini skirt under the table. He chose the latter. He clearly wasn't as pushy as he'd made out in his texting.

With Ian opposite me I had a chance to have a good look at him, whilst he and David chatted easily about business. I had known from his pics, with his dark hair and grey blue eyes, that he looked like my husband as a younger man. And appearing to be a younger version of David, may have been the initial attraction! But he really was incredibly camp and I wasn't sure where to take this now. The man I'd had an 8 month cyber affair with didn't exist. 'You guys are great' he suddenly told us. 'I hope whatever happens, we always stay friends.' To this day, I never understood why he said that.

After a while Ian excused himself to the bathroom, and David and I talked. I concluded we should have some fun with him. After all, he was the man behind the text messages that had got us so turned on. I was convinced if we gave him a chance he could make the fantasy a reality. Ian returned, and immediately asked us what we had said about him. 'Yeah it could work' I said uncertainly. Ian's face broke out into a smile. 'Ok' he said, 'let's agree to do this, and the minute any of us no longer want it, we stop.' We all shook hands to what seemed to be a business deal.

I told him I felt that it was us that always had to initiate the texting. 'Ah, I did that on purpose,' he told me matter of factly. 'Why?' I asked incredulously. 'I wanted you to prove you really wanted me' he answered with the same nonchalant matter of fact. 'But your behaviour nearly caused us to walk away because we thought you weren't interested! And then we would all have all missed out.' Ian just shrugged. Looking back, I see that my very first suspicions of Ian before we met, that he was arrogant, were probably correct. But at the time, I just reluctantly accepted that, for this to work, he expected me to chase him. 'Don't worry, you're in charge,' Ian reassured me. I didn't see how.

Then Ian looked intently into my eyes, and in an instant he changed. I recognised the same hypnotic look from his photo. He became a different man as he made love to me with his eyes and mouth from across the table without even touching me. As he looked at me with his smouldering eyes, he whispered that I was gorgeous and beautiful. I wondered how long it would take him to change seats, to kiss me, to touch me. When David went to the bar, I thought, he'll make a move now. Instead Ian gave me another hypnotic look and told me he wanted to take me to bed. He still hadn't touched me, but I started to hyperventilate, and felt out of control. I nearly had a orgasm. I didn't realise what Ian had done at the time, but looking back I realise he had got me into sub space. He was indeed the same man who seduced me via text message.

The three of us continued chatting, and he went off on a tangent talking about wine bars and jazz clubs that we could go to together. And he told me how attractive I was. I had composed myself now, and said that I thought I was quite good for my age. Ian then practically bit my head off. 'Sophia,' he cut me off almost aggressively, 'you KNOW you are the best looking woman in this pub'. I tried to protest, and he shot me down again. 'I'm not listening. You KNOW every man in this pub wants you.' I didn't understand why this soft spoken man suddenly snapped the way he did, and I didn't like it. But I quickly realised I had to shut up.

He softened again and reached for my hand in front of David. This was the first time he had touched me. Ian played with my wedding and engagement rings, whilst whispering 'I can't wait to taste you'. I started to spiral back into sub space. 'I need to make love to you' he pressed realising the effect he was having on me. I regained composure and I nervously chewed on my finger. This act seemed to turn him on, because he looked right at me and said 'you're trouble'.

We had to leave shortly after that, if we were to get the last train home. Ian told us he would arrange a hotel for next time, and that he would let us know on Monday when he was free. He hugged me as he said goodbye, then all of a sudden we were locked in a gentle but passionate kiss - a kiss I believe we were desperate for all night, whilst enduring the slow smouldering effects of a hypnotic seduction.

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Well he certainly seems to enjoy taking you to the edge of fun and back again. Control through psychology rather than touch.

Post new Message to Thread