Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Work colleagues bi mmff

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After a long week in work, we all decided to call in the pub for a well deserved drink. It was a regular thing, so nothing of the ordinary was in plan. What started off as an innocent standard Friday, ended up as a night full of debauchery and guilt .

Myself, James , Rhian and Hannah would regularly go for Friday drinks . We all apart from James had partners , and everything was innocent and above board until the flirting and the eventual talk of sex would come up . And a very naughty game of truth or dare

Shall I continue ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *untingtonMan
over a year ago

Just round the corner

Yes please, what happened next..

over a year ago

So after a few drinks the 4 of us decided to make the most of the night and stay out. James suggested we all stay at this . The Girls and myself phoned home, made our plans and all was sorted .

After what seemed a matter of time bottle after bottle of wine was gone. The girls were clearly tipsy and me and James were not far behind .

It was about 8 o clock when Rhian and Hannah returned from the bathroom giggling , and said for us to go back to James's .

By *ob jonesMan
over a year ago

Wales

Yes please

By *ob jonesMan
over a year ago

Wales

Sounds good

over a year ago

We got back to the house , it's at this point I should tell you, that at some point or other all that both us guys and girls have had previous sexual encounter with each other , and therefore we were all very comfortable in each other's presence .

The girls crashed on the couch , whilst James went to get some glasses and some wine . A few more bottles in, Rhian decides she wants to play a game. I know how naughty she is , and can see she's up to something .

Truth or dare?

By *ob jonesMan
over a year ago

Wales

Awesome, carry on

over a year ago

Rachel starts , T or D ? Truth ... Who's the best kisser? I decide to see where this goes, as I have kissed both

"Erm Rhian no Hannah... Girls I can't decide "

The girls look and give each other the look of , we'll show him, they make their way over to me , what I assume is going to be a kiss for me turns into the 2 girls tonguing each other . They pull apart and agree ... It is hard to choose

over a year ago

James is like an excited teenager, he says again girls ... They turn and say we will if you will.

Now both of us have never had any bi experience, so an air of uncertainty arises. The stare at each other , should we ?

The girls say in tandom, if you do it . We'll show you more .

Fuck it. We kiss

By *ob jonesMan
over a year ago

Wales

Hot

over a year ago

It doesn't feel that strange. The girls and us are clearly d*unk and anything goes . The girls strip and instruct us to do as well.

Hannah is tall, brunette , pert tits and a sweet shaved pussy. Rhian is shorter , a little chubby blonde with big suckable tits. Me and James strip , we agree that whatever happens tonight is a one off and anything goes ..:

Continue ?

By *ob jonesMan
over a year ago

Wales

Yes

By *ack-danielsCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

Yes please

over a year ago

Bodies , arms and lips intertwine, Rhian begins sucking my cock whilst Hannah sits on James face.

We at all so care free. Rhian swallows me whol , taking my full shaft in her mouth, cupping my balls , massaging them as she rouges my cock.

James has a mouthful of pussy as Hannah tweaks her hard nipples

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Really enjoying where this is going! Keep it up!

over a year ago

We decide we all need to be touching exam other , I lye on my back , Rhian 69 me with her ass in air, James is going to fuck her , whilst Hannah sits above rhian face and my cock

I Deffo have the best deal. A mouth and pussy teasing my cock, and a cock and pussy by my lips .

So hot

over a year ago

Wow try & write it all in 1 go

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

"Wow try & write it all in 1 go "

Agree, way to hot for all this stopping and starting lol

over a year ago

Let me write it all down and will post in one go lol

By *weetChariotMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

A dream of an evening, please do continue.

By *ornyguy414uMan
over a year ago

Hadleigh Essex

Cant wait.

By *am42belfastMan
over a year ago

Lisburn

More please

over a year ago

Sorry been out

So we are all kissing licking each other , I take the opportunity to try cock for the first time, i lick his shaft as it enters her wet driving pussy . My cock and balls are being drained .

We all pause , and there is a common thought amongst us to just let go. I grab Hannah forcefully and kiss her, my hands on the back of her neck my fingers running deep down her back. Jim and Rhian take a moment to lay on the sofa and masturbate, James tells me to fuck Hannah in front of them. I left Hannah so she straddles me standing, I put it up against the wall and fuck her so hard all the walls move.

My cock is throbbing as I inserted in and out of moist wet pussy.

Rhian looks like she wants some , and begs James to fuck her like a whore ....

over a year ago

Great start

over a year ago

I feel someone up behind me, my ass cheeks parted on something inserted into my hole.

It's too small to be a penis, and too slippery to be a finger, I put my head over my shoulder and see James tongue in my arse.

Rhian is now wanking like mad , and orgasms loudly , This Spurs me on as I thrusts faster and faster,

Hannah shakes and begs me to cum in her , I shoot my load and make James clean her up .

over a year ago

That's nice. Did he give you any more than his tongue.

over a year ago

So hot

By *erterjonesMan
over a year ago

Warrington

more please

over a year ago

More Rimming

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

over a year ago

We are album a heap of one big orgasm on the floor.

4 bodies dripping with sweat and cum. The girls decide to clean up , but leave us with the message we won't be long.

Being guys our attention span isn't the longest lol. So as the girls have a quick wash, we get in to conversation , did you like me sucking your sick James ? "Yeah"

Ok it's your turn . With that I go on all 4''s . James positions himself behind me and starts to milk my shaft. It feels so good. As my coco throbs , he lays me on my back , and gives me the best sucking of my life , I find it hard not to cum instantly . His tongue goes over my end, balls and in my ass. He can see my hole pulsing so can't resist to finger it .

My gasp is short lived as the girls return , we are unsure of what they think .

They look at each other , at us and say "Boys lets make round 2 even filthier" ....

over a year ago

Hell yes

over a year ago

The girls sit on sofa spread legs , and begin t kiss and finger themsleves. This is our chance to eat some hot shaved Pussy, we let our tongues twist, explore and reach every inch of them.

They kiss, we kiss . Fingers enter the girls Moan and arch their backs in ecstasy , Rhian's legs start to tremble , I think she is going to squirt, with that she lets out a huge moan and soaks my face . Hannah is at the point of cummin to , seeing Rhian gush only gets her even more turned on , she wants to taste Rhian's juices so begs me to kiss her as James eats her pussy .

I straddle her giving James enough room down below . To play with her and me .....

Her face is a picture , her bottom lip curled over being bitten , her eyes rolling in joy. She screams I'm gonna cum I'm going to cum

I've never seen anything like it , I thought she was pissing over poor James , he lapped it all up and Rhian too had a taste .

over a year ago

Love a squirter

over a year ago

More please.

By *oodles948Man
over a year ago

Stoke on trent

All sounds very nice lucky guys need gals

over a year ago

Will post later

Sorry been out

over a year ago

The floor was soaked in pussy juice

Hannah was a mess on the couch, Rhian still fingering her pussy.

Then she said it "ok boys which one of you is going to take a cock ? ...

over a year ago

Decisions decisions , I thought fuck it I will take control , being the alpha , I ordered James to get some lube .

Rhian, Creamed us both up as Hannah's fingers explored James hole . Opening him up.

I slipped on a condom and proceed to fuck him, it feels tight, a strange but nice sensation .

His ass pulses around my cock

By *porty.benMan
over a year ago

West Hampstead

Very hot story!

over a year ago

I pull out his ass is gaping and Hannah takes the opportunity to slip fingers up there , Rhian grabs my cock and sucks it hard .

She says James must fuck me now , so we have all fucked each other lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/05/16 23:10:28]

over a year ago

I asked if we could go to his bedroom, and we grabbed the lube on the way. I climbed onto the extra-high bed and, on all fours, put my ass in the air. James put two big pillows under my tummy and helped me relax by straightening my legs a bit. He said doing it right might take a while for me, so I should be comfortable. Having never had any anal play, I felt really vulnerable having this man and his big cock over my tight ass - but it was wonderful.

He spread my legs wider, licking from my balls to the small of my back, making my asshole twitch with excitement. He reached under me and pulled my cock out, pointing it straight down toward the mattress, and massaged it firmly while he licked my balls and ass. Then, through a spurt of lube, James slipped one finger into my ass, working slowly so I could relax.

When my butt was nice and loose around his finger, James reached into a drawer and pulled out a vibrator. It was about six inches or a bit longer, very skinny at the tip, but flaring out much thicker at the base...maybe as thick as James's cock. He slowly worked the vibrator into me, slowing down when I told him the thick base hurt. With a gentle touch, James gradually loosened me to the point where the vibrator could slide all the way in and out with no pain - only pleasure.

I reached back to move James's hand from the vibrator and worked it in and out myself, then pulled it out completely. I put the vibrator aside, and when I reached back to my ass, James's cock was there, lubed, hard, and ready to fuck me. His cock was thicker than the vibrator, but it felt wonderful. I rocked my ass back onto James's hard-on, and he held my ass firmly against him while my tight hole relaxed more. He began to slide in and out very slowly, then gradually with firmer, longer thrusts. I could only moan as he asked how I liked his cock deep in my ass... it was incredibly sexy.

I asked James if I could turn on my back so I could see him fuck me. He slipped out, stepped to the floor, and I turned over. I pulled my legs back, showing my hard cock and what felt like my "pussy". James grabbed my hips and slid my ass to the edge of the bed. The extra mattress put me at the perfect height to fuck - probably not coincidence. Totally in control, and a little more firm now, James worked his cock back in - he was getting close to coming, I think. Once in to the hilt, he leaned over to kiss me while he started to pump my ass again. My legs were in the air, and I felt his strong chest on the backs of my thighs. Our chests pressed together, and I held his shoulders while he kissed me sweetly, and deeply. I knew what I was doing was risky, but it was so beautiful. As we kept holding, kissing, and fucking, my cock kept throbbing. Then, without even touching my cock, I squirted my load of cum between us. The longest shot came above my nipple, and James licked it off me. He hesitated for a second, but seeing my open mouth, he went back to kissing me, sharing the warm, salty cum

over a year ago

Love it....more more

over a year ago

what did the girls do

over a year ago

Great story, very hot!

By *erterjonesMan
over a year ago

Warrington

and ?

??

By *els01Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Mmm xxx

over a year ago

By *i015Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

"Mmm xxx"

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

over a year ago

"Rachel starts , T or D ? Truth ... Who's the best kisser? I decide to see where this goes, as I have kissed both

"Erm Rhian no Hannah... Girls I can't decide "

The girls look and give each other the look of , we'll show him, they make their way over to me , what I assume is going to be a kiss for me turns into the 2 girls tonguing each other . They pull apart and agree ... It is hard to choose"

Who is Rachel?

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

over a year ago

Thanks for all the positive messages , first ever story written , hope you all enjoy

Will post more later

over a year ago

This is amazing.

By *ilfandme206Couple
over a year ago

North Kerry

Great story