Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Unexpected..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Never would have the balls to write one of my experiences on this but figure why not. A few years back, I was working on something where I had to give talks to groups of people in a certain college on a subject. I was new enough to the department I was in so I was tasked with doing it. I was told beforehand that the girl running it was stunning so of course it piqued my interest a bit.

When I did my job, we went out to a nearby hotel in the city centre for lunch. I had been talking to this girl, she was small and petite. Blonde hair and a gorgeous figure. She was from Monaghan and had the most amazingly timid northern accent. She gave off the 'good little girl' impression but I could see in her eyes that there was passion behind it.. We were chatting all through the job and getting on well. I knew she was flirting and when she invited us for lunch , I knew to go. She didn't usually invite my colleagues I was told. So we were at lunch with a table of students and leaders and I was chatting away being my usual self and we were flirting lightly but I was kind of getting butterflies in my stomach knowing that she was really something. She left for a while and I needed to go to the toilet so I left the table and went down the stairs to the toilet. She was coming up the stairs and saw me and smiled so we started talking at the bottom of the steps and I was chatting away. It was playful but there were moments of intensity and stares of silence for a couple of seconds. She was a lot smaller than I was and had to look up to make eye contact with me which I love. She kind of hesitated for a second and said to her 'what?' and she got somewhat bashful for a minute. I pushed it and said 'no tell me what you were going to say'. She lowered her head and looked up at me and asked 'can I suck your cock'.... I was for a split second taken aback but I very quickly realised what was happening and I asked her how badly she needed to. She said that she had been thinking about it since she sat down for lunch and that she knew I was big and needed to feel it cumming in her mouth. So I went with her into the female toilet and I was absolutely throbbing. We went into the cubicle and she got down on her knees and started at my zipper. She took me out and I was aching, I am pretty thick and I get very swollen when I'm very turned on. She put her hands on it and pulled my foreskin back over my head and she started to lick the precum off me. She rubbed my cock off her mouth and over her cheeks, smelling me and inhaling my smell. And then she tried to take me fully in her mouth. Her mouthwasn't quite big enough, she was very petite, so she started sucking on me, going halfway down until it hit the back of her tongue.

I took her pony tail in my hand and I pushed her arms behind her back and started to gag her on it. She was slowly and quietly making those throaty, chocking noises as I pushed in. I pulled her mouth off me and she said 'I need to drink from it' so I let her pull me gently and when I told her I was going to release, she put me into her mouth and drank from me. As I was spurting she still had her hand on the shaft stroking and milking me into her. When I was finished we got ourselves together and she left first giving me the all clear to leave the toilet. We continued lunch.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *els01Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Xxx

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

Nice

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fuck me & next

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What happened later

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"What happened later "

I went home and pulled the stomach out of myself till the next day!

Post new Message to Thread