Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Update on last : girlfriend gangbang

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I stated before my girlfriend talks about gangbangs d*unk .. Now this isn't only d*unk she says she'd love one while sober but like to be d*unk for it happening... And when d*unk asks more... I like the idea ... But should I allow her to be gangbanged in other people's opinions? Has anyone been gangbanged while in a relationship or let there wife / girlfriend take part

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isdirtygirlCouple
over a year ago

somewhere out there

"I stated before my girlfriend talks about gangbangs d*unk .. Now this isn't only d*unk she says she'd love one while sober but like to be d*unk for it happening... And when d*unk asks more... I like the idea ... But should I allow her to be gangbanged in other people's opinions? Has anyone been gangbanged while in a relationship or let there wife / girlfriend take part"

A few things. First this is a swinging site so you will find a fair number of ladies who can tell you Abbott being gangbanged while in a happy relationship. I love watching DG with a couple of guys. She drained sixteen in a session a few years ago. Secondly, it's not up to you whether you 'allow' her to. Its her decision really.

By *exforfun30Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

My wife is the same, when horny she likes the idea and I have a guy on here who is ready to set it up for us. Then when in cooler moments she gets cold feet, so do I to be honest. Maybe it's best to keep it as a fantasy. Don't know what we are worried about. Could be that we think the guys will get out of hand and we can't control the action e.g. Trying to fuck her without condoms.Tom is bi so maybe set up a male gangbang and let her watch emmmm!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We done cpl of times she likes but she needs to be very horny

By *ue and robCouple
over a year ago

ware

I watched my Mrs take on twelve men at once we both loved it

over a year ago

I think you should talk more to her about how and where she wants it to happen.....you'll easily find some really nice groups already in existence too so that respect is always maintained and you can both relax and know she won't be at risk etc.

By *entley121Couple
over a year ago

yeovil

we actively do gangbangs and the most Lisa ever did was 22 in a mad Christmas party...she has never cum so many times in a day

over a year ago

"we actively do gangbangs and the most Lisa ever did was 22 in a mad Christmas party...she has never cum so many times in a day"

That is a lot of cock . I bet she was satisfied at the end of it

Post new Message to Thread