Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Gangbang

Jump to newest

By *ichs slut wife OP   Woman
over a year ago

sarasota

I'm a female n on my bucket list is a gangbang. N e women been the,subject of 1? How was it n how many men?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Unfortunately because of timewasters you will need to invite about three times as many men as you really want!!

over a year ago

"Unfortunately because of timewasters you will need to invite about three times as many men as you really want!!"

But fun if they all turn up!

over a year ago

"I'm a female n on my bucket list is a gangbang. N e women been the,subject of 1? How was it n how many men?"

I also want one.

My man is gunna set one up soon. Yeey

Emma x

over a year ago

"I'm a female n on my bucket list is a gangbang. N e women been the,subject of 1? How was it n how many men?

I also want one.

My man is gunna set one up soon. Yeey

Sounds good

Emma x"

over a year ago

I've organised quite a lot of gangbangs and it's hard, excuse the pun, getting reliable guys who can perform in a group. I now have about 10 reliable guys to call upon if anyone would like one organised.

over a year ago

"I've organised quite a lot of gangbangs and it's hard, excuse the pun, getting reliable guys who can perform in a group. I now have about 10 reliable guys to call upon if anyone would like one organised."

When you say "perform in a group" do you mean they get too scared to join in?

By *ipswingCouple
over a year ago

portrush

once invited 8 guys ... 4 turned up ... one ran away after the fun started ...

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

U have to get guys who know each other, n not afraid to get naked in front of each other. Cos if there anyways shy they won't get it up . It's a big deal showing up not really knowing d lady n then to perform on her . I think u would b better getting 2 r 3 guys that work together to give u a good session .

By *eckywindsorTV/TS
over a year ago

Windsor

Just arrange for bi guys to attend. They don't get put off my other guys being around. In fact they usually enjoy it.

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

"Just arrange for bi guys to attend. They don't get put off my other guys being around. In fact they usually enjoy it."

Be my has a good point here... There seem to be very few bisexual gangbang hosts in the Lancashire area nowadays - if any see this, I am very interested in being used at 'no limits' gangbangs so invite me over...

over a year ago

"I'm a female n on my bucket list is a gangbang. N e women been the,subject of 1? How was it n how many men?"

I had one a while back.. fb and 5 other guys. I was blindfolded all the way through. I enjoyed it at the time.. but felt a bit cheap afterwards

By *angbang junkieCouple
over a year ago

Ilkeston

i wouldn't say its hard, just can take a lot of time. Well worth it tho!

By *herbert fountainWoman
over a year ago

Hanley

"Unfortunately because of timewasters you will need to invite about three times as many men as you really want!!"

In my case they all turned up...and the extra invitees too!

It was a little overwhelming but I took it (them? ) in my stride lol.

By *rryTMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

It's my new kink. Trying to get a local group of reliable blokes together..will see how it goes

over a year ago

sarasota

How lucky 4 u.

over a year ago

sarasota

Bucket list hopeful 4 me...

over a year ago

"I've organised quite a lot of gangbangs and it's hard, excuse the pun, getting reliable guys who can perform in a group. I now have about 10 reliable guys to call upon if anyone would like one organised.

When you say "perform in a group" do you mean they get too scared to join in? "

No, I mean that they are comfortable in a group situation and able to perform in front of other guys. A lot of guys can't do this, even though they like the thought of it.

over a year ago

I love threesomes and Gangbangs..they're exciting. But trying to get one sorted on here is a work of art.

over a year ago

"It's my new kink. Trying to get a local group of reliable blokes together..will see how it goes "

Let me know.. if im not too far away

By *entley121Couple
over a year ago

yeovil

As you can see from our profile, we love them. Lisa loves group attention and she loves the surprise of not knowing whats on offer when they pull their pants down.....

over a year ago

On our to-do list too!

over a year ago

I've had 3 guys at once before, was meant to be 4 but one got cold feet at the start and left...does that count as a gangbang?

I was very nervous on arrival but the host was lovely and made sure I was comfortable. I had a great time by the end, loved being the centre of attention. Definitely on my bucket list to do again, just waiting on finding a reliable group

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

"I've had 3 guys at once before, was meant to be 4 but one got cold feet at the start and left...does that count as a gangbang?

I was very nervous on arrival but the host was lovely and made sure I was comfortable. I had a great time by the end, loved being the centre of attention. Definitely on my bucket list to do again, just waiting on finding a reliable group "

Good to hear - I seek a North of England gangbang party host who wants me attend any future party to please men or couples...

over a year ago

"I've had 3 guys at once before, was meant to be 4 but one got cold feet at the start and left...does that count as a gangbang?

I was very nervous on arrival but the host was lovely and made sure I was comfortable. I had a great time by the end, loved being the centre of attention. Definitely on my bucket list to do again, just waiting on finding a reliable group

Good to hear - I seek a North of England gangbang party host who wants me attend any future party to please men or couples..."

I was lucky that the host did all the arranging for me, tried and failed to arrange on my own a few times

Hard to find guys interested in us "special interest" girls who are comfortable meeting in a group I think.

over a year ago

Count me in emma

By *ananas57Couple
over a year ago

lake ariel

I had 1 but it wasn't planned but I did enjoy it

By *ltinkumsteve1Man
over a year ago

barrow in furness

I went to one a few yrs ago. it was a couple. I was the only one to turn up. Certainly didn't frighten me

over a year ago

We have tried to organise one. We spoke with 16 men, 8 said they could come a few days beforehand and three were available on the day. Going to a Greedy Girl night at a club is a better option.

over a year ago

Would love to see Mrs gangbanged

over a year ago

Always been a fantasy of mine turns mr on so much the thought of me being a dirty girl taking loads of cum

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

I went to one a bit back they said 10 blokes was invited when I got there I Wes the second person there the door bell kept going off and all 10 of us turned up we had hell of a night been back to same couple on 4 times and had a 2 out of 10 a 3 out of 10 then only me out of 10 and last time was only 2 of us and the other chap left straight after he blew his load ?

By *isdirtygirlCouple
over a year ago

somewhere out there

"U have to get guys who know each other, n not afraid to get naked in front of each other. Cos if there anyways shy they won't get it up . It's a big deal showing up not really knowing d lady n then to perform on her . I think u would b better getting 2 r 3 guys that work together to give u a good session . "

You just need guys that are experienced and comfortable performing with other guys around. Prior knowledge of each other isn't a must.

Him

By *ohndelMan
over a year ago

Preston

You may need to contact a few people who have done them before for a first time. I have been to a few, however do know, that the fall out rate can be high, you just need to know who is coming and check their cerifications

By *exycouple.xCouple
over a year ago

leeds

We are going to partners bury for the greedy girl night this Friday looking for 4 guys bi if poss they are so much more fun ??

By *icker2010Man
over a year ago

cambs/london/Norfolk

" once invited 8 guys ... 4 turned up ... one ran away after the fun started ... "

Sadly this is a common occurrence.. I used to organise team fun at my mates flat in central London we had a reliable group of lads and some couples fortunately but the number if times we invite guys round and they wouldn't turn up ... I'd have given up were it not that I did meet some fantastic people who played hard

.. bloody hard work sometimes though

Post new Message to Thread