Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The maid

Jump to newest

By *eeky goodness OP   Man
over a year ago

Worcester

I'd been living in an out of hotels for months as my job requires lots of traveling, I got used to the daily routines of the hotel and the staff got used to seeing me walkthrough the lobby in my suit though my 5,8 inch frame and blonde hair wasn't the tall dark and handsome type, I still turned some of the ladies heads with my broad shoulders and chest which would always grin at.

So the morning started like any other except I was late, my alarm had failed to go off and I was awakened by a knocking at the door then the door slowly opening. In comes the maid, my eyes widen as I begin to take in this beauty, she looked to be 5ft on the dot long red hair tied up in a ponytail, curves in all the right places and 36DD being badly contained by her work uniform, her black trousers tight against her ass so you could see the thong she was wearing underneath, for the first time she noticed me and gasps as I quickly attempt to hide my morning wood which was holding up the bedspread like a totem pole.

"I'm so sorry....sir, I had no idea anyone was in your usually out" she blurted out as she blushed. "Don't worry I'm running late, I'm only up because of you" inwardly cringing for my choice of words. She smiled almost sensing my discomfort "what was your name" I asked as Watched her make her way back to the door, "its Jo" she replied as she looked back at me "I'm Max, not sir I work for a living, I'm only sir to certain people" I replied. "I'll come back in a bit" she said as she pulled the door closed behind her as her eyes never left mine.

I knew I was going to have a hard day trying to forget about Jo thoughts.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *az19762Man
over a year ago

Keighley

Excellent start, keep it coming

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

And

over a year ago

And the next day

over a year ago

Worcester

Cheers guys I'll post up the next part as soon as I have written it

over a year ago

Worcester

My day went just as hard as I had imagined, my head filled with thoughts of Jo, straddling me in her uniform, her trousers sodden with her juices, rubbing her soaking pussy against my crotch then her slowly pulling her top over her head grabbing her arms while the shirt is covering her eyes, kissing her softly at first as her mounds of delight pressing into my chest.

she pushes her mouth hard into mine, our tongues entwined and exploring it each other, her teeth biting my bottom lips as our lips separate and I run my tongue along her neck breaking it with kisses as her body shaking slightly responding to my touch.

I release her arms and the shirt is thrown away her hands grip my head tight her fingers taking in handfuls of my hair, pulling my head back I feel her lips on my neck and her teeth biting into my neck gently.

I came back to my sense and saw that it was time to leave....I knew I had to have Jo.

Hope you enjoy

By *i015Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

By *lmost Mary PoppinsWoman
over a year ago

Slippery When Wetville

mmmmmmmm

over a year ago

Worcester

Thank you lady and gent I will post up the next part as soon as I've finished writing it trying to find some more inspiration for writing this fantasy

By *hadow_MoonMan
over a year ago

St Columb

over a year ago

Worcester

I arrived back at the hotel and entered the lobby and walked across I saw Jo talking to one of the receptionists, she looked at me with those green eyes taking me in as I did in return and my cock hardened slightly.

"Good evening Jo" I said with a smile she replied with one in kind "I'm good thank you, how are you sir" was her response "remember Jo it's Max not sir, only people who are in Trouble have to call me sir" I said with a big grin. She mumbled something underbreath I thought I heard the words I wish was in trouble but it could have been my imagination.

Lost in thoughts I snap back to reality, I remember the receptionist "any messages" I ask politely "no none sir" she responds with a smile, "thank you, and Nice to see you Jo" I say walking to my room.

I get into the room and it's all nice and tidy except something is wrong, my bags have been moved about as I look inside I see my personal phone is missing and a few other items. This had happened to me before and I had lost my items as there was no way to prove who had taken my stuff but this time I was prepared.

When I had arrived I had put a little camera in the room hidden just incase it happened again.....I turned on the tv and proceeded to watch Jo rummage through my things and steal my phone and the other items.

I picked up the phone..."main desk how can I help you" the receptionist droned in her scripted voice "yes I'd like some towels sent up please, Jo if she is available thank you".....I put down the phone and waited for the knock on the door.....

Hope you enjoy

over a year ago

Carry on

By *ar_1975Man
over a year ago

Clontarf

"

Hope you enjoy "

over a year ago

Nice twist....

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

Hurry up lol x

over a year ago

Worcester

Thank you all I'm glad you are all enjoying it I will post up the next part as soon as I have written it

over a year ago

By *els01Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Xxx

By *i015Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

over a year ago

Great story so far I'm just hoping the receptionist will be joining in .......

over a year ago

Next part

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

over a year ago

Worcester

Just halfway through the next part hope to have it soon and I will continue writing the part after that as well thank you again for all your comments very nice of you all

over a year ago

Worcester

I seemed to wait for what seemed ages then "Knock Knock" I rushed to the door and to my relief it was Jo that was waiting.

"Here are you towels, Max" she said smiling at me, " I think it's sir this time Jo, come in I have a something to ask you" I said without replying the smile.

A puzzled look appeared on her face but she did as I requested shutting the door behind her, " I have a question and answer truthfully if not you will be in big trouble, did you take somethings from my room today" I ask her firmly, " no I didn't sir" Jo replied.

"Why couldn't you just tell me the truth" I replied turned the video on allowing her to see that I knew. "Oh, I see.......well.....what do we do now, please don't tell my boss I need this job, it was a moment of weakness" Jo said almost hysterically.

"Well we can forget this all happened, but you've got to do a few things, one you must bring back what you've stolen and give them back to me and 2 you need to be punished then we will be equal." I tell her laying down the law.

"What type of punishment and is that camera still on" she asked almost puzzled

"That's for me to know and you to find out and yes i will leave it on, do you agree to your punishment or do I go to your boss" I replied sternly.

"Okay okay, I agree to your punishment" said Jo her voice full of fear and excitement.

"You can leave anytime this starts but you have to say "sir please go to my boss" and I will stop, " now go to the bed and bend over it with that ass in the air." I ordered as Jo did as requested her ass was perfect I was going to enjoy this....

Hope you enjoy this

By *i015Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

over a year ago

love it

By *retty womanWoman
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

over a year ago

Worcester

I walk slowly over to the bed, taking in the curves of her body as her ass is stuck up high into the air, running my hand over it slowly as her body reacted shaking slightly with either excitement or fear or want or need I couldn't tell. "Slap" I bring my hand down and slap her ass she takes in a sharp intake and I wait for the safety words.... Nothing I bring my hand down again "Slap" this time no sound this time but her hands gripped the bed sheet tight and her ass seems to be higher in the air "mmmm, I think slapping that ass would be better on bare skin don't you" I said more of an order than a question.

She undid the button of her trousers pulling them down slowly revealing a black and purple thong, "slap" my hand again met her ass leaving a Reddening mark " a moan escapes her lips this time and I can see how aroused she is her thong is soaked with her juices and they are running down her legs I slowly pulled down her thong letting it drop to the floor.

"Your not allowed to cum until I say so, and your to address me as sir" I order, I don't wait to hear her response my lips kiss where I'd slapped as I spread her cheeks my tongue running up her dripping fuckhole, a shiver ran through her as I lick in slow short strokes then long ones stopping on her clit sucking on it....

Hope you enjoy

over a year ago

hell yes

By *hadow_MoonMan
over a year ago

St Columb

over a year ago

Mmm

over a year ago

Please continue very hot

By *appyfun2016Man
over a year ago

p

Very good

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

over a year ago

Worcester

Thank you all I will try to post up the next part as soon as I can and as soon as I have written it I'm a bit underweather

over a year ago

Worcester

Hey all the lovely fabbers I'm just writing up the next part now still feeling rough but i hope you enjoy it

over a year ago

Worcester

She pushed her dripping fuckhole harder onto my tongue as I ran my tongue along her lips stopping to lick the inside of her thighs giving her ass a slap to remind her that I was still in charge, her ass was bright red from my touch, her body was shaking from everything I was putting her through.

I stopped my licking and stood up and Jo's head turned and gave me a look of disappointment and anger, "turn over now on to your back"I ordered Jo did as told quickly I brought my body close to hers my lips almost touching hers looking deep into her eyes I could see the sweat running down her body, I slipped to fingers into her pussy and a gasp escaped her lips and little groan of pleasure as I pulled down her bra and licking her nipple running my tongue around it feeling it get hard taking it in my mouth. I picked up speed with my finger making a come here gesture inside her soon she was shaking all over "please sir can I cum" Jo asked almost screaming the words "not yet slut" I replied as I move my fingers up and down at a frantic pace "PLEASE LET ME CUM " Jo screamed "I don't know if I can hold back any longer" she groaned "cum now my little slut" I whispered into her ear.

She came instantly, her juices burst forth and she squirted onto my hand and onto the bed and the floor her pleasure let loose and as she let the hotel know of her pleasure......

Hope you enjoy

over a year ago

Very nice more please

over a year ago

Mmm

By *i015Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

over a year ago

Worcester

Thank you all making me feel better with all your lovely comments just writing up the next part hopefully have it up soon for you all

over a year ago

Worcester

I could see the pleasure washing through her body and could tell she'd never cum with such ferocity before, I took pleasure in the fact that It was I which has given her such ecstasy, I could have done it for hours pleasuring her over and over again but it was my time for fun, I stood up "on your knees whore" I ordered as she got down and began to undo my belt "did you ask my permission to do that" I said to her "please sir can I see your cock" she asked smiling at me "yes you may" as she unzipped me and pulled out my throbbing member slick already with pre cum "just your mouth, no hands I want to see how you worship this cock" I tell her as she eagerly devours my cock, I feel her hot mouth engulfing my length then slowly running her tongue along it savouring the taste of my pre cum "mmm you taste so good sir" she said with a purr before taking it deep in to her throat face fucking my cock gagging on it as the saliva ran down her chin in thick ropes to the floor.

She was a talented cock sucker but I needed to take control I grabbed a handful of her hair and moved my hips fucking her throat, her eyes were watering from my onslaught I knew I was going to cum soon at this rate....but I wanted that pussy before I did.

"Sir wants to feel that pussy on his cock now" I told her and she jumped onto the bed, lying down on her back, she looked gorgeous her makeup smeared, hair all roughed out of place as our bodies met again My cock hovering over her moist mound........

Hope you enjoy

over a year ago

Oh yes more please

over a year ago

Worcester

"Oh yes more please "

Thank you dude I will post some more up as soon as I have written some more

over a year ago

Love it

over a year ago

Worcester

"Love it"

Cheers mate

over a year ago

Good stuff more please

over a year ago

Two thumbs up and something else too!

over a year ago

Worcester

"Good stuff more please "

Cheers I will post some more as soon as I've written it

over a year ago

Worcester

"

Two thumbs up and something else too!"

Cheers mate glad your enjoying it

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Very very good mate please carry on

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"Very very good mate please carry on "

over a year ago

Great story - not unlike an experience I once had; exactly how I would have liked it to have developed!

over a year ago

Worcester

Cheers mate i will post some up soon just writing the next part

over a year ago

Worcester

Glad your enjoying it

over a year ago

Worcester

"Great story - not unlike an experience I once had; exactly how I would have liked it to have developed!"

Thank you very much I'm glad your enjoying it I'm just writing up some more hopefully post it up soon

over a year ago

Worcester

I pressed my hard cock against her soaking pussy lips running it up and down against her hole circling the tip on her clit,

Her body shook with excitement and anticipation she wanted it inside her but I needed to hear her beg for it, I carried on my teasing for what seemed a lifetime "please sir, I need your cock, I want your cock, please fuck me" Jo asked her voice strained with frustration.

I pushed the tip in and was rewarded with a groan, I pushed my cock in further as I watched her eyes roll as she came instantly seemed the teasing had been to much "I'm so sorry sir, I didn't mean to cum I didn't know I was going to" Jo said with upset sniff " sir doesn't mind when his cock is inside that dripping mound, you'll cum for me slut on my cock I want to feel it tightening on me" I replied as I slammed the rest home as she gasped and groaned.

I lost control of myself like a wild animaI fucked Jo relentlessly my cock slipping I and out of her wet pussy with ease her fingers digging hard into my back, I knew they would hurt in the morning but I didn't care her moans loud enough for the rest of the hotel I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as she came again her eyes rolling in the sockets as another wave pleasure washed through her, I could feel her juices soaking my balls and the bed.

Her fingers slip down her body to her clit rubbing it with the same relentless pace As I was fucking her bringing her to edge again as my cock was pushed out and she squirted onto my cock and balls .

My lips meet hers as our tongues entwine just like our bodies her fingers grip my hair and she pulls my head to one side breaking the kiss biting my bottom lip as she does, I feel her tongue running along it it then a soft kiss and a gently bite, I'm close I don't know how long I can hold back......

Hope you enjoy

over a year ago

Great story love reading this

over a year ago

Worcester

"Great story love reading this "

Cheers mate glad you are enjoying it

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

over a year ago

Worcester

" "

over a year ago

Keep it going

over a year ago

Oh yes

over a year ago

Worcester

"Keep it going "

Will do writing the last part now

over a year ago

Worcester

"Oh yes"

Glad your enjoying it

over a year ago

Worcester

I felt her lips on my ear kissing it softly and if sensing it "cum for me now sir, I want it inside of me" she whispered, my body instantly reacted "I'm cumming you slut your going to get what you wanted sir's cum in that fuckhole" I groaned as I passed the point of no return her fingers blurred across her clit, she came again hard her pussy tightened around my cock as I came as if it was trying to steal the life out of me, my body bucked as I spurted deep inside her pulling out to spray the last on to her tummy and tits.

I rolled of her and felt completely drained, I looked over to see Jo running her juice covered fingers in my cum on her tits and bringing it to her lips.

"Happy anniversary sweetie, I hope it was as good as the fantasy" I said with a smile "hmmm oh yes even better, I love you sir" she replied...........

The end

I hope you enjoy

over a year ago

Brilliant

over a year ago

Worcester

"Brilliant"

Cheers mate hope you enjoyed the twist

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

Very nice need to see pics and the video ha x

over a year ago

Worcester

"Very nice need to see pics and the video ha x"

Haha I wish this was true just a fantasy mate unless there is a lady with red hair who'd like to make this a reality haha

over a year ago

I will

over a year ago

Worcester

"I will"

I love the sound of that

over a year ago

Get a room near me and I'll be your maid

over a year ago

Worcester

"Get a room near me and I'll be your maid"

Mmmmm!!! I'll definitely have to get a room near you

over a year ago

"Get a room near me and I'll be your maid"
I think you'll have more than one offer of that

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Mmmmmm very good indeed!

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

That was some horny story I'm so horny after reading that .

over a year ago

Worcester

"Mmmmmm very good indeed!"

Cheers mate I'm glad you enjoyed it

over a year ago

Worcester

"That was some horny story I'm so horny after reading that ."

Cheers mate I'm glad you enjoyed it i got very horny writing it

over a year ago

Nice twist at the end.

You should publish this on line in full

over a year ago

Worcester

"Nice twist at the end.

You should publish this on line in full"

I'm glad you enjoyed it I can do that

over a year ago

Worcester

The maid

I'd been living in an out of hotels for months as my job requires lots of traveling, I got used to the daily routines of the hotel and the staff got used to seeing me walkthrough the lobby in my suit though my 5,8 inch frame and blonde hair wasn't the tall dark and handsome type, I still turned some of the ladies heads with my broad shoulders and chest which would always grin at.

So the morning started like any other except I was late, my alarm had failed to go off and I was awakened by a knocking at the door then the door slowly opening. In comes the maid, my eyes widen as I begin to take in this beauty, she looked to be 5ft on the dot long red hair tied up in a ponytail, curves in all the right places and 36DD being badly contained by her work uniform, her black trousers tight against her ass so you could see the thong she was wearing underneath, for the first time she noticed me and gasps as I quickly attempt to hide my morning wood which was holding up the bedspread like a totem pole.

"I'm so sorry....sir, I had no idea anyone was in your usually out" she blurted out as she blushed. "Don't worry I'm running late, I'm only up because of you" inwardly cringing for my choice of words. She smiled almost sensing my discomfort "what was your name" I asked as Watched her make her way back to the door, "its Jo" she replied as she looked back at me "I'm Max, not sir I work for a living, I'm only sir to certain people" I replied. "I'll come back in a bit" she said as she pulled the door closed behind her as her eyes never left mine.

I knew I was going to have a hard day trying to forget about Jo thoughts.

My day went just as hard as I had imagined, my head filled with thoughts of Jo, straddling me in her uniform, her trousers sodden with her juices, rubbing her soaking pussy against my crotch then her slowly pulling her top over her head grabbing her arms while the shirt is covering her eyes, kissing her softly at first as her mounds of delight pressing into my chest.

she pushes her mouth hard into mine, our tongues entwined and exploring it each other, her teeth biting my bottom lips as our lips separate and I run my tongue along her neck breaking it with kisses as her body shaking slightly responding to my touch.

I release her arms and the shirt is thrown away her hands grip my head tight her fingers taking in handfuls of my hair, pulling my head back I feel her lips on my neck and her teeth biting into my neck gently.

I came back to my sense and saw that it was time to leave....I knew I had to have Jo.

I arrived back at the hotel and entered the lobby and walked across I saw Jo talking to one of the receptionists, she looked at me with those green eyes taking me in as I did in return and my cock hardened slightly.

"Good evening Jo" I said with a smile she replied with one in kind "I'm good thank you, how are you sir" was her response "remember Jo it's Max not sir, only people who are in Trouble have to call me sir" I said with a big grin. She mumbled something underbreath I thought I heard the words I wish was in trouble but it could have been my imagination.

Lost in thoughts I snap back to reality, I remember the receptionist "any messages" I ask politely "no none sir" she responds with a smile, "thank you, and Nice to see you Jo" I say walking to my room.

I get into the room and it's all nice and tidy except something is wrong, my bags have been moved about as I look inside I see my personal phone is missing and a few other items. This had happened to me before and I had lost my items as there was no way to prove who had taken my stuff but this time I was prepared.

When I had arrived I had put a little camera in the room hidden just incase it happened again.....I turned on the tv and proceeded to watch Jo rummage through my things and steal my phone and the other items.

I picked up the phone..."main desk how can I help you" the receptionist droned in her scripted voice "yes I'd like some towels sent up please, Jo if she is available thank you".....I put down the phone and waited for the knock on the door.....

I seemed to wait for what seemed ages then "Knock Knock" I rushed to the door and to my relief it was Jo that was waiting.

"Here are you towels, Max" she said smiling at me, " I think it's sir this time Jo, come in I have a something to ask you" I said without replying the smile.

A puzzled look appeared on her face but she did as I requested shutting the door behind her, " I have a question and answer truthfully if not you will be in big trouble, did you take somethings from my room today" I ask her firmly, " no I didn't sir" Jo replied.

"Why couldn't you just tell me the truth" I replied turned the video on allowing her to see that I knew. "Oh, I see.......well.....what do we do now, please don't tell my boss I need this job, it was a moment of weakness" Jo said almost hysterically.

"Well we can forget this all happened, but you've got to do a few things, one you must bring back what you've stolen and give them back to me and 2 you need to be punished then we will be equal." I tell her laying down the law.

"What type of punishment and is that camera still on" she asked almost puzzled

"That's for me to know and you to find out and yes i will leave it on, do you agree to your punishment or do I go to your boss" I replied sternly.

"Okay okay, I agree to your punishment" said Jo her voice full of fear and excitement.

"You can leave anytime this starts but you have to say "sir please go to my boss" and I will stop, " now go to the bed and bend over it with that ass in the air." I ordered as Jo did as requested her ass was perfect I was going to enjoy this.

I walk slowly over to the bed, taking in the curves of her body as her ass is stuck up high into the air, running my hand over it slowly as her body reacted shaking slightly with either excitement or fear or want or need I couldn't tell. "Slap" I bring my hand down and slap her ass she takes in a sharp intake and I wait for the safety words.... Nothing I bring my hand down again "Slap" this time no sound this time but her hands gripped the bed sheet tight and her ass seems to be higher in the air "mmmm, I think slapping that ass would be better on bare skin don't you" I said more of an order than a question.

She undid the button of her trousers pulling them down slowly revealing a black and purple thong, "slap" my hand again met her ass leaving a Reddening mark " a moan escapes her lips this time and I can see how aroused she is her thong is soaked with her juices and they are running down her legs I slowly pulled down her thong letting it drop to the floor.

"Your not allowed to cum until I say so, and your to address me as sir" I order, I don't wait to hear her response my lips kiss where I'd slapped as I spread her cheeks my tongue running up her dripping fuckhole, a shiver ran through her as I lick in slow short strokes then long ones stopping on her clit sucking on it....

She pushed her dripping fuckhole harder onto my tongue as I ran my tongue along her lips stopping to lick the inside of her thighs giving her ass a slap to remind her that I was still in charge, her ass was bright red from my touch, her body was shaking from everything I was putting her through.

I stopped my licking and stood up and Jo's head turned and gave me a look of disappointment and anger, "turn over now on to your back"I ordered Jo did as told quickly I brought my body close to hers my lips almost touching hers looking deep into her eyes I could see the sweat running down her body, I slipped to fingers into her pussy and a gasp escaped her lips and little groan of pleasure as I pulled down her bra and licking her nipple running my tongue around it feeling it get hard taking it in my mouth. I picked up speed with my finger making a come here gesture inside her soon she was shaking all over "please sir can I cum" Jo asked almost screaming the words "not yet slut" I replied as I move my fingers up and down at a frantic pace "PLEASE LET ME CUM " Jo screamed "I don't know if I can hold back any longer" she groaned "cum now my little slut" I whispered into her ear.

She came instantly, her juices burst forth and she squirted onto my hand and onto the bed and the floor her pleasure let loose and as she let the hotel know of her pleasure......

I could see the pleasure washing through her body and could tell she'd never cum with such ferocity before, I took pleasure in the fact that It was I which has given her such ecstasy, I could have done it for hours pleasuring her over and over again but it was my time for fun, I stood up "on your knees whore" I ordered as she got down and began to undo my belt "did you ask my permission to do that" I said to her "please sir can I see your cock" she asked smiling at me "yes you may" as she unzipped me and pulled out my throbbing member slick already with pre cum "just your mouth, no hands I want to see how you worship this cock" I tell her as she eagerly devours my cock, I feel her hot mouth engulfing my length then slowly running her tongue along it savouring the taste of my pre cum "mmm you taste so good sir" she said with a purr before taking it deep in to her throat face fucking my cock gagging on it as the saliva ran down her chin in thick ropes to the floor.

She was a talented cock sucker but I needed to take control I grabbed a handful of her hair and moved my hips fucking her throat, her eyes were watering from my onslaught I knew I was going to cum soon at this rate....but I wanted that pussy before I did.

"Sir wants to feel that pussy on his cock now" I told her and she jumped onto the bed, lying down on her back, she looked gorgeous her makeup smeared, hair all roughed out of place as our bodies met again My cock hovering over her moist mound........

I pressed my hard cock against her soaking pussy lips running it up and down against her hole circling the tip on her clit,

Her body shook with excitement and anticipation she wanted it inside her but I needed to hear her beg for it, I carried on my teasing for what seemed a lifetime "please sir, I need your cock, I want your cock, please fuck me" Jo asked her voice strained with frustration.

I pushed the tip in and was rewarded with a groan, I pushed my cock in further as I watched her eyes roll as she came instantly seemed the teasing had been to much "I'm so sorry sir, I didn't mean to cum I didn't know I was going to" Jo said with upset sniff " sir doesn't mind when his cock is inside that dripping mound, you'll cum for me slut on my cock I want to feel it tightening on me" I replied as I slammed the rest home as she gasped and groaned.

I lost control of myself like a wild animaI fucked Jo relentlessly my cock slipping I and out of her wet pussy with ease her fingers digging hard into my back, I knew they would hurt in the morning but I didn't care her moans loud enough for the rest of the hotel I felt her pussy tighten around my cock as she came again her eyes rolling in the sockets as another wave pleasure washed through her, I could feel her juices soaking my balls and the bed.

Her fingers slip down her body to her clit rubbing it with the same relentless pace As I was fucking her bringing her to edge again as my cock was pushed out and she squirted onto my cock and balls .

My lips meet hers as our tongues entwine just like our bodies her fingers grip my hair and she pulls my head to one side breaking the kiss biting my bottom lip as she does, I feel her tongue running along it it then a soft kiss and a gently bite, I'm close I don't know how long I can hold back......

I felt her lips on my ear kissing it softly and if sensing it "cum for me now sir, I want it inside of me" she whispered, my body instantly reacted "I'm cumming you slut your going to get what you wanted sir's cum in that fuckhole" I groaned as I passed the point of no return her fingers blurred across her clit, she came again hard her pussy tightened around my cock as I came as if it was trying to steal the life out of me, my body bucked as I spurted deep inside her pulling out to spray the last on to her tummy and tits.

I rolled of her and felt completely drained, I looked over to see Jo running her juice covered fingers in my cum on her tits and bringing it to her lips.

"Happy anniversary sweetie, I hope it was as good as the fantasy" I said with a smile "hmmm oh yes even better, I love you sir" she replied...........

Here it is in full

By *i015Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

Just finished reading this on the bus,now sat here with a hard on

over a year ago

Worcester

"Just finished reading this on the bus,now sat here with a hard on "

I'm glad you enjoyed it

over a year ago

Fantastic story loved the twist at the end

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

Thanks for sharing it

over a year ago

over a year ago

Worcester

"Fantastic story loved the twist at the end "

Thank you I'm really glad you enjoyed it I had fun writing it

over a year ago

Worcester

"Thanks for sharing it "

Your very welcome

over a year ago

Worcester

" "

over a year ago

Worcester

Would anyone care to read a follow up to this story if and when I write it?

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

"Would anyone care to read a follow up to this story if and when I write it? "

Most definitely

over a year ago

Worcester

"Would anyone care to read a follow up to this story if and when I write it? .

Most definitely"

I will see what I can do

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"Would anyone care to read a follow up to this story if and when I write it? "

Yes please

over a year ago

Worcester

"Would anyone care to read a follow up to this story if and when I write it?

Yes please "

I've got an idea in mind I will try to write it up soon

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

Brilliant

over a year ago

Worcester

"Brilliant "

Cheers mate glad you enjoyed it

over a year ago

Worcester

Just let you lovely fabbers know I'm current and writing the follow up to this story and I will try to post it soon should I add it on here or as a new post entirely?

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

over a year ago

Worcester

Angel and the devil

After our hotel fun and the fulfilment of Jo my wife's fantasy, I had been busy working crazy hours and non stop.

I pulled up onto the drive and turned off the engine, grabbing my things my thoughts of relaxing of the sofa cuddled up to Jo, but I could see that wasn't going to be the case Brie Jo's bestie was round as her car was parked out front as I reached the front door I saw a letter taped to the front door, I opened it and it read

"good evening my love go in the kitchen I've made something for you see you later Love you Jo X"

I sighed she wasn't home I hadn't seen my loving wife for a couple of days as I had been manic at work and away but at least I could relax and not worry about being disturbed by Brie.

I'd thought about Brie quite a few times medium length black hair with multicoloured flecks through it slightly older than my wife being 42 but her body was perfect voluptuous, big round ass that I'd had to fight not to slap 36DD natural full mounds and tattoos all over her body which I only knew where a few were and I'd imagined where the rest were hiding and she was pieced... I stopped my daydreaming as my cock hardened at the thoughts of Brie and made my way into the house.........

Hope you enjoy

over a year ago

over a year ago

Fab story x

over a year ago

Worcester

" "

Cheers mate

over a year ago

Worcester

"Fab story x"

Thank you very much very kind of you to say

over a year ago

Worcester

Just writing up the next part I will post it up soon I hope all you lovely fabbers are still enjoying it

over a year ago

Worcester

I had to get out of this suit which I was required to wear for my job as I interacted with a lot of high and posh society and I needed to wash before I could eat so I trudged up the stairs and stripped off, I'm not the tall dark and handsome type more stocky blonde and bearded type 5ft 8 build for stamina not speed but I could rock a suit.

I jumped into the shower letting the hot water cascade down my body relaxing almost instantly, visions of Jo during our last encounter entered my mind as Began to daydream

"Your not allowed to cum until I say so, and your to address me as sir" I order, I don't wait to hear her response my lips kiss where I'd slapped as I spread her cheeks my tongue running up her dripping fuckhole, a shiver ran through her as I lick in slow short strokes then long ones stopping on her clit sucking on it.... I shook myself out of my daydream and finished washing myself my cock rock solid from my thoughts but I didn't play as I was having Jo tonight not being here when I hadn't seen her in a few days had frustrated me and she was going to help me rid myself of them........

Hope you enjoy

Post new Message to Thread