Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The ride home

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

(Based on a true story, but I took some liberties for your entertainment )

We had spent the night at my favourite restaurant - steak, cigars and whisky, after all it was my birthday - and Katie had dressed up to please me. A wrap dress, short heels and small-holed fishnet tights, finished off with fuck-me red lipstick and hair up in a clip, which by now was getting a bit straggly as her eyes flickered between a dirty glint and a d*unk haze. She sat on me as I sat at the bus stop, grinding almost whimsically, like you'd grind against a pillow or a mattress in the throes of a half-awake dirty dream.

She'd been doing this all night. From the moment she arrived, late, to the pub we were meeting in, she had eyes for little other than my cock. Her hands would creep towards it under the bench, talk would always drift back towards sex. Every object that touched her lips would become somehow phallic - her order of sausages and mash were obviously phallic ("Who orders sausages at a steak restaurant?" I quipped. "Someone who considers it an appetiser", she responded. It.. didn't really make sense) but she would manage it with anything. When drinking she would look me dead in the eye, as I tried to talk about my work (or her work, or the menu), and playfully flick the edges of the beer glass with her tongue. Then when drinking she would take the glass right up to her face, making her throat clearly visible as she took a sharp glug - an action that looked exactly like she'd just taken a cock right down the back of her throat, if only briefly. She'd then put the drink down and smile, wet from the beer that had been resting against her top lip. Sometimes she'd have a little dribble of foam running down her chin, which she'd leave for you to point out before wiping it away, grinning to let you know she knew full well what was running down her chin, and exactly what it looked like.

The bus was coming, but I'm not sure I can get up. Thinking about all this, mixed with Katie's fishnet-ribbed bum grinding against my lap, was pretty much enough to get me noticed on the streets of London. No bus yet.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

We were leaving early, relatively. Glints of her thoughts shone through her smile and her eyes, and as the evening went on these glints had become more addled. I did have my eye on the dessert cart (stacked with the kind of cheeses that would clear stadiums - Mmm) but her feet - up until that point teasing my inner thigh - had pretty much managed to undo my fly, so we made a hasty exit. The stairs out were sharp and winding - I remember walking up behind her I could almost smell her. She carefully stepped up each step, stopping every few and giggling (snorting, really) as I bumped head-first into her behind. I could definitely smell her.

Ah, the bus. Katie obviously knows there's an issue here - she steps up carefully, letting me stand up behind her, then takes my arms and wraps them around her waist. We walk onto to the bus like bad pantomime, never quite getting our feet to sync up. The bus driver isn't impressed - at least our Oyster cards were to hand. Once we get to the stairs we scramble up, finding the top deck to be mostly empty. I sit at the back, in the middle seat - Katie almost manages to sit down when the bus pulls away, and she instead grips tightly to the rails. I grab her thighs, steadying her as the bus pulls off down Bishopsgate.

A combination of the bumpy ride and the alcohol was keeping Katie from actually sitting down - her heels aren't high but they keep her arse up and means she has to bend slightly forward to keep her balance. At the next stop the final passengers on the top deck get off - Katie manages to turn around, but that's all, before it pulls away again. This, of course, means her arse is right in my face - again, I can smell her. I pull up her dress - peer around, definitely no-one else up here - and run my fingers between her legs. No underwear, just her pussy pressed against the fishnet mesh. She leans forward more and spreads her legs a bit, and I run my fingers the length of her - she twitches as my finger slides off every string of the tights. Her pussy is soaking wet - I push my fingers through the netting and press straight into her, with no resistance at all - just a low groan. I look up to see she's looking around at me, grinning.

She wasn't unable to sit down at all. She knew exactly what she was doing.

over a year ago

I press a second finger into her, keeping her steady with my other hand - she arches her pussy back to meet my fingers, pushing my thumb between her lips and lightly brushing her clit. The bus was moving again - I can feel her grip and struggle to keep her balance. She is starting to buck against my fingers, almost begging me to pay more attention to her clit, but I press further in and start to stroke her g-spot. At this she tenses up, stops bucking, almost crushing my fingers with her grip. I persevere, getting rougher, now not only steadying but gripping her thighs, working each finger in and out in turn, like legs on a bicycle. Her breaths get shorter.

"Are you going to cum for me?" I say in a low voice.

"Not here" she gasps back.

"Oh, I don't think you have a choice" I say, getting slower but deeper, then finally running my thumb up to her clit. She drops down, now almost bent double, letting out a quiet whimper, trying not to make any more noise - unfair as I'm now rolling her clit around the end of my thumb like a marble. Then she grips, freezes in place and I feel pressure building up against my fingers - I pull them out, refocusing them on her clit as she gushes all over my hand and lap.

And just as the bus stops. Our stop! We rush down the stairs, just as the doors are starting to open. It's at this point we realise the CCTV displays to a screen that people on the bottom deck can watch. Dirty grins and disgusted faces - we jump off as quickly as we can, diving into Waterloo for our train home. On the way in Katie grabs me and pushes me up against the wall.

"Once we've found our train, you're going to fuck me on it. I want your cock"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow, what an incredible piece of writing. My cock is throbbing keep it going

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This is great

By *els01Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Xxx

over a year ago

(I'm bored - let's skip forward)

"Keep quiet" I whisper, responding to the groan Katie let out as my cock finally slides inside her. Her pussy and thighs are dripping wet, staining my trousers as I press as far in as I could, before retreating back to the edge of her lips, then back in again. The feeling of me pulling almost completely out, then thrusting back inside her, drives her wild - it always did, and I usually take full advantage of it. But this time we're trying to keep quiet.

When we had got to the station our train was already waiting - the ones with rows of tables flanked with seats, perfect for laying back on, at the perfect height for fucking. But as we waited for it to depart the train swelled with passengers until it was packed out - standing room only - and it quickly became clear that we weren't going to have a chance to do much anything. I place my coat over Katie's lap and idly toy with her from under it, but any reasonable movement would raise suspicion - and anyway, Katie is far beyond the point of being able to keep her facial expressions to herself. We bedded in for a long journey.

Post new Message to Thread