Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My niece in college...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So, it was my Dads 70th birthday party...

The whole family was around and my Dad had re-married twice so was quite a big one indeed. luckily having served in the armed forces and worked his way up, Dad had a big house in which to stage such a party.

It was a big BBQ garden affair, with balloons and different family groups splintering off drinking and catching up, beautiful sunshine and I found myself sort of alone on the outside looking in when I heard a soft voice from behind as a pair of hands covered my eyes... "Guess who?" she said. Slowly turning around I heard a giggle of one of my step brothers daughters, "oh hey " I replied. It was Emily (my older step brothers daughter) I had only seen her once or twice before, years ago, at weddings & funerals. This time was different though, she was wearing jeans, boots and a black silky dress top showing her cleavage.

"Is it true you and Dad used to ride together?" (we used to go on weekends away on the motorbikes traveling, Scotland/France etc.) "yes, that was a long time ago though, I don't really see your Dad anymore" I said. "Do you still ride? I think that's so cool" she said excitedly, "I do for sure Em, you don't mind if I call you Em? I'm planning to re-visit some of the places we went years ago" I said. "You can call me whatever you want sexy" she said with a further giggle. At this point I had an alarm bell go off, she called me sexy with a big smirk on her face, despite me not being a big part of her life, she's my defacto niece and although not biologically related, she's still over 10 years younger and just a teenager....

However, despite my initial efforts to push her away, it only seemed to seduce her further... The sun started to set and the whole family were still drinking and playing loud music, so Emily had said that it would be better to head inside as she was curious and said she wanted to hear more about the "motorbiking adventures" her father and I had been through in the past, I agreed as the reggae/pop/RnB wasn't my cup of tea so we headed into the lounge on the sofa.......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igc245Man
over a year ago

mansfield

sounds good

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

Ewww

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Starting well

over a year ago

Do carry on

over a year ago

"Do carry on "

I started to tell Emily about the old adventures, as I was explaining she was playing with her hair and fidgeting quite a lot, I asked if she was okay, she nodded and smiled so I continued my ramble. "So there we were in the middle of nowhere, less than half out reserve petrol left and I told your Dad -" she stopped me dead with a fast lean in and kiss, before I knew what was happening she was ferociously thrusting her soft, wet tongue in my mouth and sliding her hands around the back of my head!!!

She tasted so sweet and it made me so horny, I didn't have time to think when all of a sudden I heard the door leading out to the garden swing open and voices getting nearer, she pulled away as the voices drew closer, she winked and smirked with half her red lipstick smeared before running upstairs to the bedrooms... I was in shock, turned on, anxious and at the same time in ecstasy as the lounge door opened only to see my very d*unken Dad with my step brother laughing & staggering in.....

over a year ago

"Do carry on

I started to tell Emily about the old adventures, as I was explaining she was playing with her hair and fidgeting quite a lot, I asked if she was okay, she nodded and smiled so I continued my ramble. "So there we were in the middle of nowhere, less than half out reserve petrol left and I told your Dad -" she stopped me dead with a fast lean in and kiss, before I knew what was happening she was ferociously thrusting her soft, wet tongue in my mouth and sliding her hands around the back of my head!!!

She tasted so sweet and it made me so horny, I didn't have time to think when all of a sudden I heard the door leading out to the garden swing open and voices getting nearer, she pulled away as the voices drew closer, she winked and smirked with half her red lipstick smeared before running upstairs to the bedrooms... I was in shock, turned on, anxious and at the same time in ecstasy as the lounge door opened only to see my very d*unken Dad with my step brother laughing & staggering in....."

our reserve petrol left**

over a year ago

By *iptopcoolMan
over a year ago

mid

book marked

over a year ago

"Hahahaha we were wondering where you'd...... *slur* wandered off to...." explained a very d*unk and jolly Dad. "I'm glad you're happy Dad" I replied genuinely, with butterflies in my stomach and an almost sick feeling of anxiety over what had just happened, standing up doing my best to hide a huge hard on I explained I was going to pop for a shower and maybe a lay down, to which both Dad and step brother laughed and slurred their own kind of d*unken speak lol

I casually walked up the first few stairs, nervously increasing pace as I got higher, eventually stepping 2 at a time until out of sight. The house is quite big (4 bedrooms and a study on the 2nd floor, with 2 bathrooms) so I was unsure where Emily had gone at first, I knew she wouldn't be in Dads (& her Nans) room, so started searching the spare guest rooms, to which I found one locked from the other side. *Knocking on the door gently* I heard Emily whisper my name in a questioning fashion, "yes it's me" I quietly replied. The door was unlocked and opened, " quick" she said, "we haven't got long". She pulled me in and shut and locked the door, I was so hard, a fluttery feeling engulfed me with what was happening, she had taken her jeans off already and was wearing black silky knickers matching her top, she immediately started making out again, this time walking toward me forcing me to backstep until I fell back onto the bed, we both giggled. As she thrusters her tongue around mine, swapping saliva from her mouth to mine and visa versa, We lay next to one another on the bed with just the kissing noise and a hunger for more, I couldn't help myself as I brushed my hands forward up Emily's warm thighs, she moved from my mouth to my neck and whispered in my ear "I want you so bad" followed by a very feminine groan. In the faint distance you could hear the laughter and merry party still in full swing downstairs.

Emily slid her right hand down the front of her underwear and started to play with herself, I could see they were getting wet... She unbelted my Trousers and slid them off onto the floor, I was in awe of how confident she was, when she stopped suddenly and giggled a little, smiling vibrantly she asked "will you let me suck it?" with a further smirk she started kissing my Tummy, "will you let me suck it?" She giggled asking again. I nodded, and she slowly pulled my boxers down with her teeth on the waist line and her right hand moving them over my rock hard cock...

Emily seemed new to oral, she slowly massaged my cock up and down with her hand, licking up and down, she wasn't reluctant, just a little new, however all this didn't matter at all within minutes as she was slowly taking my cock down her throat, she giggled and groaned as she sucked, all the time fingering and playing with her pussy under her knickers....

Every minute or 2 she would stop sucking, leaning back up to kiss and snog for a few seconds, I was in ecstasy... she would kiss me with her now cock sucking saliva, making out for a few seconds before going back down on me. Emily unclipped her bra whilst sucking and slid off her top, this went on for what felt like a never ending ecstasy....

By *els01Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

xxd

By *issTandHIMCouple
over a year ago

Ackworth

More

over a year ago

Oh please do continue.

over a year ago

Please continue

By *aughtySexualArousalMan
over a year ago

SPALDING

More please....

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

over a year ago

After a long slow kiss with a little bite at the end of it, Emily slowly slid her very soaking wet knickers down to her ankles, her pussy looked drenched with juice dripping down her inner thighs. She played with her clit right in full view "you're going to fuck me" she commanded before a naughty giggle. I wasn't even thinking at the time, I just pushed her back, like a sexual animal beast I gave her what she wanted, I ravaged her from head to toe, sticking my rock hard cock in her tight soaking wet pussy, Between kissing I held my 2 fingers over her lips to hold her groaning from being too loud!! She bit into my neck as I kissed hers.. it hurt..... as she sucked and bit giving me a love bite... it really hurt but for some reason I really enjoyed it. I kissed her neck downward to her big bouncing breasts, kissing and sucking her big nipples whilst thrusting my cock deep over and over in her pussy, I clasped my tongue and teeth around her nipple sucking hard and biting down, she REALLY liked that, her pussy jolted in pleasure, I kept fucking her over and over with me on top, when she put her hands on me, pushing me off, I was confused and nearly cumming inside her "what's up?" I said... she didn't respond, she smiled and pushed me onto my back, before climbing on top of me... I had never felt so horny as she began to ride on top with her big breasts bouncing over and over in my face, I stroked my hands around her bum....

over a year ago

Mmm

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

More please

over a year ago

Keep it going

over a year ago

She rode me like a rodeo... grinding her now spitting/squirting pussy with juice all over my cock and balls, I looked up at her, she was sweating, smiling and so happy, as I did so she looked down and gave me a big smirk/grin. Every time I was about to cum, she would slow her riding down and wave her index finger in a sort of teasing no no no fashion, it went on for the longest time, with my hands moving all over her thighs, bum and breasts, I found her soft skin irresistible, the taste of her sweat as I kissed her and her big nipples, it was like I was in hell & heaven at the same time.

After what seemed like hours, I couldn't hold it any longer, I started to shake my head... but it didn't matter to her, she then put her index finer over my mouth as I reflexed in orgasm, I started firing my load over and over in her soaking wet pussy, she groaned and I gasped, then she leant in, snogged me with those sweet tasting lips, dismounted and got on all fours.... I was so overpowered, still hard but having orgasmed, she put her mouth over my cock, sucked slightly and squeezed the last remaining drops of my cum into her mouth, I felt an almost nauseous excited feeling, mixed with a sinking guilt for what had just happened....

The really strange thing.... people were so d*unk, so in their own zone, that not once were we disturbed... we lay sleeping together until the early hours, my step brother had crashed downstairs for the night with Dad, everyone else had gone home.

When I awoke, I immediately took a shower in the bathroom the other side of the 2nd floor and got changed, Emily woke briefly and seemed to know I was leaving, she asked for a kiss goodbye... so I leant in and placed a kiss on her cheek, which was met with a very tired smile "goodbye" she whispered, as I exited the room to depart and that was a great beginning to a much more long term set of events....

For now though, thank you for reading and overwhelming support in PM's etc.

until next time... Happy Fabbing

By *aughtySexualArousalMan
over a year ago

SPALDING

over a year ago

Mmmmm...yum

By *af105Man
over a year ago