Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Investigation at the bank.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had just become the temporary bank manager of a bank in Bradford . My former boss had been forced to quit very suddenly, and a bank investigator had been drafted in and was turning up Monday morning to work through the problem which had occurred with my former manager.

I was on edge that morning very jittery before the investigator turned up, I was pacing up and down making last checks that everything was in place and a office had been cleared for the person turning up.

I went out back for some fresh air, that's when the black Porsche parked up. A woman of around 50 got out of the car wearing a very expensive business suit with a skirt she straightened as she got out of the car. She was one hell of a woman short brown hair, but the most amazing body, quite busty with excellent pins.

I was still looking when she pulled her business card out and introduced herself, I stuttered my name, she looked at her file and said are your the man who will be helping me , I expect your full co operation on all matters. I stuttered I'm here to help, she smiled and said good.

The work started straight away , I had file after file to get her Helen didn't want anyone else involved in this so I did all the running around I felt like a junior again. Helen made it quite clear I couldn't ask any question about what she was doing.

It came to the end of the first day, it was 8 pm and later than I normally work.

I'm booked into a hotel in Leeds could you show me the way I'm terrible with directions. I locked up and she said let's take my car ( the shiny Porsche ). I couldn't take my eyes of her legs the whole journey. We pulled it the underground car park , she asked me to carrier her case ,small suitcase and suit bag. I fell like her servant.

Helen checked in , I took her bags up to her room. She asked if I fancied a drink in the bar, I replied that would be brilliant , she got a £30 note out and asked me to get a bottle of rose and she would be down soon.

I waited in the bar for 20 mins , she came down in a change of clothes. Very much less formal, her skirt was really short with a very sexy pair of red heels her legs so tanned and bear , a sliky top with clung to her dd breasts. I felt very horny.

Helen went straight to the bar and ordered about 4 shots each. I wasn't much of a drinker and she made me do 5 of the shots , followed by 3 bottles of wine. I was so d*unk we moved on to the next pub, she relaxed and stopped being a bitch with me, she started telling me her husband was very boring and she loved getting away with work.

She asked about me I told her I was single and the fun I got was of tinder but not very often.

Mm she asked if I had the ap on my phone. I told her yes and she wanted to look at the people on it, we had fun swiping yes or no on the women that appeared on my screen.

She started looking at bi women in the area, then she asked me to up date my profile saying that I meet with s woman who is bisexual , this took me back then she took a few pics of her looking hot and uploaded them to my profile.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

I could not believe the response, she had been swiping a lot of pics for about 1 hour and more messages had come back than I had in a month.

She started to chat to this woman and they soon swapped numbers and chatted on phone for a while, this is where the night got very interesting. She was talking dirty to this woman talking about licking her , when she grabbed and started rubbing my cock hard under the table.

She told the woman on the phone what she was doing to me and they both laughed.

over a year ago

Leaning across from me , she whispered me to finger her too, she lifted her skirt and spread her legs and I was in her panties fast pushing 2 fingers in deep.

I made her cum fast at the table , she told me to suck them.

over a year ago

Should I carry on

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes definitely

over a year ago

This is hot more more more please

By *on11Man
over a year ago

cork

More!

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Yes carry on please

over a year ago

"I had just become the temporary bank manager of a bank in Bradford . My former boss had been forced to quit very suddenly, and a bank investigator had been drafted in and was turning up Monday morning to work through the problem which had occurred with my former manager.

I was on edge that morning very jittery before the investigator turned up, I was pacing up and down making last checks that everything was in place and a office had been cleared for the person turning up.

I went out back for some fresh air, that's when the black Porsche parked up. A woman of around 50 got out of the car wearing a very expensive business suit with a skirt she straightened as she got out of the car. She was one hell of a woman short brown hair, but the most amazing body, quite busty with excellent pins.

I was still looking when she pulled her business card out and introduced herself, I stuttered my name, she looked at her file and said are your the man who will be helping me , I expect your full co operation on all matters. I stuttered I'm here to help, she smiled and said good.

The work started straight away , I had file after file to get her Helen didn't want anyone else involved in this so I did all the running around I felt like a junior again. Helen made it quite clear I couldn't ask any question about what she was doing.

It came to the end of the first day, it was 8 pm and later than I normally work.

I'm booked into a hotel in Leeds could you show me the way I'm terrible with directions. I locked up and she said let's take my car ( the shiny Porsche ). I couldn't take my eyes of her legs the whole journey. We pulled it the underground car park , she asked me to carrier her case ,small suitcase and suit bag. I fell like her servant.

Helen checked in , I took her bags up to her room. She asked if I fancied a drink in the bar, I replied that would be brilliant , she got a £30 note out and asked me to get a bottle of rose and she would be down soon.

I waited in the bar for 20 mins , she came down in a change of clothes. Very much less formal, her skirt was really short with a very sexy pair of red heels her legs so tanned and bear , a sliky top with clung to her dd breasts. I felt very horny.

Helen went straight to the bar and ordered about 4 shots each. I wasn't much of a drinker and she made me do 5 of the shots , followed by 3 bottles of wine. I was so d*unk we moved on to the next pub, she relaxed and stopped being a bitch with me, she started telling me her husband was very boring and she loved getting away with work.

She asked about me I told her I was single and the fun I got was of tinder but not very often.

Mm she asked if I had the ap on my phone. I told her yes and she wanted to look at the people on it, we had fun swiping yes or no on the women that appeared on my screen.

She started looking at bi women in the area, then she asked me to up date my profile saying that I meet with s woman who is bisexual , this took me back then she took a few pics of her looking hot and uploaded them to my profile."

didn't know you got £30 notes

over a year ago

Carry on

By *untingtonMan
over a year ago

Just round the corner

Definitely carry on.

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

Can't wait for more. Keep up the good work

over a year ago

£20 plus £10

over a year ago

Please carry on maybe the £30 note is the reason your old boss was being investigated

over a year ago

I sucked them and god they tasted good, back to the hotel she said. I couldnt wait I wanted to slide my cock in her wet pussy.

As soon as we where in the lift we where all over each other, I had her legs parted and fingers buried deep in her... this bitch had used me all day it was my turn now or so I thought.

Through the hotel door and she stripped me, then I did the same to her, lay on the bed baby she whispered to me , as I did she straddled my face , eat me please. I didnt need asking twice and went to work on her pussy.

I could feel her rubbing my arms up and down spreading them up the the cuffs clicked onto my wrists, I could feel I was restrained to the bed with these cuffs, I didnt care she smelt and tasted great.

She moved of my face and slid down my body , took hold of my cock and slid it in her wet cunt, fuck she was good. Riding me hard, she was enjoying and came a lot quickie than I thought she would. Then there was a knock at the door, she thrust on to me two more times then went to answer it knaked.

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

over a year ago

Keep it going

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/04/16 18:04:48]

over a year ago

Judging by the spelling, your typing this one handed!!

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great adventure so far!!

Keep'em cumming!

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

Brilliant

By *ralextacyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Great stuff!

By *ikeC2012Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

By *etra4sexTV/TS
over a year ago

ebbw vale

Good start

over a year ago

"I had just become the temporary bank manager of a bank in Bradford . My former boss had been forced to quit very suddenly, and a bank investigator had been drafted in and was turning up Monday morning to work through the problem which had occurred with my former manager.

She started looking at bi women in the area, then she asked me to up date my profile saying that I meet with s woman who is bisexual , this took me back then she took a few pics of her looking hot and uploaded them to my profile.didn't know you got £30 notes "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/04/16 15:02:39]

over a year ago

More

By *omplex44Man
over a year ago

Cardiff/London

must be the husband…..or is it the Chairman of the bank!!!!!????

By *outheasthornyguyMan
over a year ago

Guildford

Very promising

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

Carry on

over a year ago

Is there any more to this. Loving it

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Ive got lots of £30 notes it seems they're rare, so who wants one .... only £50!

Seriously great story keep it up!

over a year ago

Why stop

By *hadow_MoonMan
over a year ago

St Columb

Great so are

By *irtyslag1000Woman