wives nights out

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

any other guys getting turned on when wives are out on the town all dressed up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love it . But as you can see I dont have a partner . But when I did have . She loved to go out and flirt and fuck other guys .

By *eaky99Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Yes i love it when see out on the pull and comes home full of cum

over a year ago

These fantasies..hmmm v hot ..thinking of getting dolled up...looking at a partner and we both know I'll be fucked and filled before I get home...for him to clean me out.. V hot fantasy

over a year ago

And that's why your alone now, you should of gone with her.

over a year ago

I love when I see a couple of wives out on the town for girls night out and having a few drinks. Nine times out of ten I end up covering at least one of them with loads of cum and sending them home to their hubby with gaping holes!

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS
over a year ago

wrexham

My ex Mrs used to make me wank watching her get dressed up ready for a night out wanking myself listening to her telling me she's gagging for cock then come home strip me naked on bed and tell me how she got fucked while I licked her pussy and ARSE clean xx

By *ere to enjoyCouple
over a year ago

town near derby

I love seeing wife get dressed up for night out and when she comes home telling me how naughty she been and all I ask her is to take pictures xx

Last time she went out she came home two days latter xx

over a year ago

Of course!

over a year ago

"These fantasies..hmmm v hot ..thinking of getting dolled up...looking at a partner and we both know I'll be fucked and filled before I get home...for him to clean me out.. V hot fantasy"

over a year ago

"These fantasies..hmmm v hot ..thinking of getting dolled up...looking at a partner and we both know I'll be fucked and filled before I get home...for him to clean me out.. V hot fantasy"

Let us know when you're hitting the tiles again

over a year ago

Indeed! Horny as sin!

over a year ago

"any other guys getting turned on when wives are out on the town all dressed up"

Or dressed down. ...I always get Jo to go commando when she goes out for a night out with the girlies

over a year ago

Love it when she comes home and tells me that guys have chatted her up and knowing they want to fuck her turns me on so much

over a year ago

"any other guys getting turned on when wives are out on the town all dressed up"

over a year ago

Never really gave this much thought until last Saturday night. Was chatting to a ex on text about her night out the previous Thursday. She wants to get back together so was trying to make me jealous telling me she kissed a girl in the pub before going to a Guys place and spending the night. Instant erection!

By *ave mesmersMan
over a year ago

dudley

Often get a text or a pic from my gf or her friend on what shes up to or whats up her lol

over a year ago

I love seeing wife all dolled up for nights out she always wears little skirts and glossy tights which show off her sexy legs and always sexy knickers which are always damp when she comes home

over a year ago

I've met a women and she explained to me that she would like to take a pic of us and and send it to her fella and he messaged her back saying what will you be getting up to and then we took pic's of what we got up to and not only did I enjoy it but she did and he was loving the idea of his wife getting fucked by another guy

over a year ago

I always enjoy watching my wife picking her outfits for nights out. Whether with each other or friends.

over a year ago

Me because I know if she is in the mood she will do anything.

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread