Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My 1st time with an older couple.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a true story from my first experience with an older swinging couple. About 10 years I was in my early twenties I worked as a tradesman and I was doing some work for a lovely couple Jane and Eric who were in their 50s who had not long moved into a new home. At this point in my life I had been with a couple of girls mostly around my age but nothing over 2 years older than me and had never been part of a threesome.

So having fixed some new door handles around the house I had two more handles to go,one for the bedroom door and one the en suite door. So I finish on the en suite handle and grab my vacuum cleaner to clear up the mess. At first I struggle to find a socket to plug it in before finding one behind a bedside table. I move the table which had your regular items in it a lamp, clock and a glass of water, as I plug my vacuum in I bang my leg on the table which knocks over the lamp, luckily it falls on to the bed.

As I go to pick up the lamp some item fall out from under the pillow on to the floor I reach down between the bed and table to pick up the item which turns out to be a pair of hand cuffs. I'm a little shocked as this couple had seemed so sweet. I quickly place them back under the pillow before discovering a bright purple vibrator under the pillow as well. I had never seen a dildo before and it really took my eye. It was about 8 inches long and veiny. I slide the dildo back under the pillow turn around to carry in my work before noticing that Jane was standing in the doorway to the bed room with a cup of tea and a kit Kat.

Jane who is a greying blonde was a very _retty woman who was still in good shape and is a woman who you could tell in her 20s and 30s was stunning but she had now had that little bit of age gloss on her was standing there a little embarrassed but didn't seem to mind that i had found these items. She quickly enters the room placing the tea and biscuit on the table and looks at me and says "I see you found some of are toys". I look back at her trying to apologise and leave the room, she tells me not to be embarrassed as that when you get a little older you need these things to spice up your sex life.

At this point I'm still trying to leave the room but Jane sits on the bed and asks me to relax a carry on my work. So I nervously grab my vacuum and quickly clean up my mess before unplugging the vacuum and I'm wrapping up the cable. As I'm doing this for some reason a look at the pillow to which Jane caught me looking. To my surprise Jane pulls back the pillowcase to show me the handcuffs and dildo before saying " your interested in them ain't you" I nod my head before Jane takes my hand and sits me in the bed next to her.

At this point I'm shaking like a leaf. Jane takes hold of the hand cuffs and clicks it on to my left wrist then says "Eric loves this" before lying me down on the bed taking my hands lifting them above my head and hand cuffing my hands around the headboard. I'm now stuck to the bed with no way out I quickly realise that I haven't said anything in a while so ask Jane what she is doing? She looks down at me and tells me that I'm now her slave. Jane then stands up and slides my boots and work trousers off, leaving me in my tee shirt and boxer shorts. My cock was already hard and Jane quickly noticed this and said " oh we are going to have fun with you". Jane then stands up and leaves the room.

I'm lying on the bed for a couple of minutes before Jane returned to the room. She is now only wearing her bra and panties I could feel my cock really starting to bulge. Jane walks in looking stunning in her red bra and panties walking up to the head of the bed a taking hold of the dildo, she looks at me and asks if I had ever used a dildo before. I answer no I haven't when she tells me that's this is her favourite toy and makes her cum like nothing ever had before. She then clicks the dildo on and places the tip against the top of my cock. It sent a chill down my penis to which I have never felt before. Jane asks if I'm enjoying myself but before I get a chance to reply she was sliding down my boxers shorts and taking hold of my cock.

Jane is slowly jerking my cock with one hand and rubbing the dildo on my cock with the other. My cock is running with precum by this point as I have never felt anything as good as this. Jane then stands up and slides down her panties and climbs onto the bed and places herself in a 69 position on top of me, as she does this her pussy is now right in my first and is dripping wet. Jane then begins to play with my cock again as I take about her pussy with my tongue.

We are there for a couple of minutes pleasuring each other when she sits up to force her pussy onto my head more and leaning back so her back is against the headboard. Jane is really starting to moan at this point when I fell a hand take hold of my cock. The hand was cold and felt bigger then Janes, I quickly stop what I'm doing and try and see who it was. I look up to find Eric is jerking my cock. I'm stuck I've never had a man touch my cock before. Jane tells me to keep licking her pussy so I go back to the job at hand as her husband wanks me off

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Keep going

over a year ago

great start

over a year ago

Keep going . A very good start

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Ooh fuck would luv to b her slave it sounds so fucking horny

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Great story live to hear more

over a year ago

Will add some more later. Thanks for the nice feed back and some very horny messages. Keep them cumming

over a year ago

over a year ago

Brilliant start

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

Mmm

By *eaky99Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Love ghe story makeing me cum

By *retty womanWoman
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

over a year ago

By *cubaman3Man
over a year ago

sunderland

And !! Prey tell

over a year ago

More

over a year ago

More

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Good but very slow

over a year ago

More

over a year ago

Nice scenario keep it going

By *i015Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

over a year ago

So as I'm lying there licking this hot pussy as her husband is jerking me off she tells Eric to get me ready. He immediately stops wanking me goes to the en suite and comes back with a box of condoms and slides one onto my cock.

Jane slides herself down my body slowly taking hold of my cock and positions her pussy on the tip top of my cock. I don't move and let her lower herself onto my member. At first she rides my cock slowly and softly but before long she is into a good stride and is picking up the pace with each bounce. I look to see Eric standing at the bottom of the bed jerking himself off watching his wife riding my cock

I could feel myself building up to cum when all of a sudden Jane stops riding me and stands up and walks off to the bathroom. As she does she looks at Eric and tells him to keep me hard. Eric grabs hold of the dildo and teases my cock with it as Jane did before but he then slowly started rubbing it in my balls before going even lower and tickling my bum hole with it.

Jane walks out of her en suite with a black strap on around her waist and looks at me and says "it's now you turn to get fucked boy". I was a little scared as I had never even had a finger in my ass and she was standing there with a 8 inch black strap-on on.

over a year ago

Love it more please

over a year ago

An interesting turn of events!

By *ungm4funMan
over a year ago

London

Great story!

over a year ago

More please

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Hard at work eh!!

Great tale - keep us informed!

over a year ago

lucky boy

By *i015Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmm

over a year ago

I like it....more more Xxxx

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Think this ones dead in the water, too slow

over a year ago

"Think this ones dead in the water, too slow"

Alright mate give me a chance. Can't just sit around smashing out stories for your pleasure. I'm a busy guy.

By *i015Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

"Think this ones dead in the water, too slow

Alright mate give me a chance. Can't just sit around smashing out stories for your pleasure. I'm a busy guy. "

over a year ago

"Think this ones dead bin the water, too slow"
be careful Eric & Jane don't get hold of you especially with that strap on good story keep it going

By *i_downguyMan
over a year ago

newcastle

over a year ago

Interesting keep going

over a year ago

By *ave Smith1982Man
over a year ago

Ayr

Alright mate give me a chance. Can't just sit around smashing out stories for your pleasure. I'm a busy guy. "

Well said. People don't realise the time & effort it takes for a story. Keep up the good work.

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Alright mate give me a chance. Can't just sit around smashing out stories for your pleasure. I'm a busy guy.

Well said. People don't realise the time & effort it takes for a story. Keep up the good work. "

Yes about 5 minutes, especially when you post about 10 words each time!!!

over a year ago

A great story . Keep it going

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

Point proven!!

over a year ago

Great story - please continue in your own time!

By *EGSONFIRE1TV/TS
over a year ago

Preston

If you're so good write one yourself.

By *i015Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

"If you're so good write one yourself. "

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

"If you're so good write one yourself. "

Just so you perverts can get off on it

over a year ago

Hi people thanks for the nice words have been away for a couple of days, might finish this tonight.

over a year ago

"If you're so good write one yourself.

Just so you perverts can get off on it

"

isn't that the pot calling the kettle black???

over a year ago

So Jane walks up to the bed squirting lube onto her strap on and begins jerking it covering the whole thing top to bottom in lube before taking her lubed hand and starts playing around my ass hole. She takes one look up and just says "tight" I nod nervously at her as she slides and finger into my butt as she does this my cock jumps to attention as is harder then it has ever been before.

Eric was lying next to me whispering into my ear " she's going to fuck you and there ain't anything you can do about it" Jane slowly takes the strap on and places the tip of it on my butt hole and takes her finger out and replaced it with the big black toy before slowly forcing it into my. Omg I couldn't believe it my ass was rejecting it at first before she was about half way in and getting into to a rhythm and my hole was just taking it.

Eric got up to take hold of my legs taking them and placing them one is wife's shoulders this felt so good. Jane by this point was now beginning to really get going and with every push she was forcing the strap in deeper into me. She looked at her husband and said to him that I was I dirty little boy who needed to taste spunk.

Eric undid my handcuffs and asked me to slide down the bed a little more before his wife took hold of my legs and placed them on my shoulders so my cock was in my face. Jane was now standing on the bed before slowly dipping her strap on back into my ass fucking me from above when Eric takes hold of my cock and begins jerking me off. It didn't take long before I could feel myself about to cum. Jane is now fucking me so hard and deep it felt like the strap on was in my chest.

Eric keeps jerking me until I shoot my load all over my own face it felt like the biggest load I've ever shot. Jane takes the strap on out of my ass and let's my legs fall into the bed before taking her toy and asking her husband to suck it clean. Eric was quickly on his knees doing as his wife had ordered as soon as he was done Jane came to me and began licking my cream of my face. And told me to go get a shower and join us down stairs for a cup of tea.

Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did

By *i015Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

Love to hear more

over a year ago

god i want more

By *anttoplaynowMan
over a year ago

Home

Has no one realised this is rape?

If a man handcuffed a woman to the bed and stripped her off then mounted her, he would be in prison!

Sorry Dont mean to be a kill joy but it's true.

over a year ago

"Has no one realised this is rape?

If a man handcuffed a woman to the bed and stripped her off then mounted her, he would be in prison!

Sorry Dont mean to be a kill joy but it's true. "

At no point did I say to stop or try to resist.

over a year ago

Hot stuff OP!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/04/16 10:08:29]

over a year ago

More