Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife's sister

Jump to newest

By *otskip OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

the wife sister came to stay at our house for the weekend .sally thats the wifes sisters name . and my wife is ellen ..anyway we had a nice meal together .later on that night put the kids to bed .then sat down to relax with a couple of drinks with some music on having a chat about everything and anything ..then the topic of sex comes up .you know what i mean the sniggers and laughs and have you done this or tried that etc ..then the sister in law said have you ever had two sisters together ..so i said no i hadent .they looked at each other and said at the same time well tonight is your lucky night ..well i looked at each of them and thought to myself they are just teasing me and having a joke ..even though i did have a little fantasy about them both together but that was it .lol ..but you know what they were serious i blushed at first .then my wife came over to me and said would you really like us both .so i said yes.. and the wife kissed me on the lips and said well take us .as sally came over and kissed me on the lips also ..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go on!

By *ri16Man
over a year ago

SALTCOATS

Do tell more

By *ornyguy414uMan
over a year ago

Hadleigh Essex

More plz

over a year ago

Nice start

over a year ago

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

U can't stop there that was my dream can't wait to hear more

By *otskip OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

then they changed places again and the wife kissed me more passionatly .as sally started to unzip my trousers put her hand on my cock pulled it out and started to suck it ..one sister kissing me while the other sucking me off .whoo it felt good ..then they changed placrs again to let my wife suck my cock while her sister took out her big boobs and put them to my face and mouth and told me to suck them and by now her erect nipples . mm i wasent complaining . .

By *otskip OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

i was holding the wifes hair with one hand while she sucked greedally on my cock and the other hand neading and pinching her sister sallys nipples making them stand to attention

By *otskip OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

then the wife stopped sucking and came up to me with her big tits out and put them next to her stisters tits next to my mouth and told me to suck her nipple ..it was great .

over a year ago

over a year ago

Keep it going

over a year ago

More please

By *otskip OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

with my hands i slowly put them up both there skirts right upto each of there pussys which were a bit wet by then and pushed two fingers into each of ther pussy holes and started to finger fuck them at the same time .

By *otskip OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

they both started to riggle on my fingers and pushdown as i fingered them harder .

By *otskip OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

then the wife started to cum on my fingers shortly followed by her sister nearly at the same time but with lots of jucies glowing .

By *otskip OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

the wifes sister said to me first that she wanted my cock inside her pussy and wanted fucked hard .

By *otskip OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

so i lay her down and put my hard cock stight up her and started to fuck her and she was crying out for me to go harder .so i did thrust apon thrust until i couldent hold back any longer and shot a big load of cum right up inside her wet pussy . .

By *otskip OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

o it felt so good spunking into the wifes sister my cock was starting to go soft when i took it out of her sisters pussy .so my wife took a hold of it and put it in her mouth and started sucking me hard lapping up my excess spunk along with her sisters cum jucies on my cock until i was hard again then she said my turn and fuck me harder than you have ever done before so i turned the wife round put my cock straight insight her and fucked her wet pussy rotten while her sister watched the wife was so turned on she shouted out fuck me harder you dirty fucker you just came inside my sisters pussy and now i want you to cum inside mine now too ..with that i shot a massive load of cum right up my wifes pussy but still kept pounding her wet pussy as she screamed out and she squirted a load of her cum out .then i took my cock out and put it right into her sisters mouth to let her suuck all of the cum jucies from me and the wife .after that we all lay down and relaxed . o what a weekend that turned out to be .whoo her sister can cum again anytime . mmm

over a year ago

Naughty boy lol

over a year ago

Hope there is more

over a year ago

My wifes sister is so damn hot. This is my ultimate fantasy.although i want to do her anal as she has an incredible ass.

over a year ago

Lucky twat

By *ichaelxx11Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

lucky you

By *dventurerousgeoffMan
over a year ago

York

I fucked 2 sisters on 2 occasions

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

Bloody hell

By *otskip OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

thanks for liking my hot night .with two horny sitters .

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Very good is Sally coming back to stay for more ?

By *dventurerousgeoffMan
over a year ago

York

Yeah we all met in a bar in harrogate. Luckily the sexy 1 live down a st opposite went to hers an the younger (from leeds visiting ) took control. Next thing i know on floor 1 sat on my hard cock an other on my face. ( both black chicks) were enjoying my big cock. (As they put it). After got they numbr an happened again when young 1 came to visit. Damn lost her numbr.

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Post new Message to Thread