Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Becoming a Hotwife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Introduction

My journey into becoming a Hotwife began in June 2013, when my husband David placed an on-line classified ad for a man to flirt with his wife in front of him, and have 'above waist' only fun. We had about fifty replies (although that's not necessarily a lot once David had deleted all the chaff and pictures of penises etc!) Once he had shortlisted about of half a dozen candidates, (those who seemed a bit more intelligent and attractive than the rest) he started interviewing them via email.

David then told me what he had done. Although I hadn't considered sleeping with another man, the prospect presented to me was just too irresistible - I missed dating, I missed male attention, and I missed the variety of having multiple partners. I was a slut before I met David. And although we had been together for nine years, he had always known that, if he were patient, he would unleash the slut again!

Over the next six months, and several more adverts, David and I made it our mission to find the perfect man to join us for flirty nights out in London, followed by steamy debauchery. We had a number of teething problems, particular with regard to my comfort levels. I just wanted a lover, as it was variety I craved, not to mention the attention of someone new. David, on the other hand, had been a swinger before he met me, and was more interested threesome fun. Although I was a slut, I was very vanilla in my thinking, and simply couldn't get my head round being in bed with two men. This was soon to change.

During that period we got involved with three men. Our first meet was Edward, with whom we regard we cut our teeth on. That didn't go anywhere in the end, but Eddie and I did have a bit of a kiss and a grope. Therefore Edward represents a significant change in our marriage, that until that warm summer evening in a pub beer garden, had been totally monogamous. In my d*unken stupor in the taxi back to London Bridge Station, I new things would never be the same again.

During this time I was also having an addictive cyber affair with Ian and was desperate to be his married lover. However it was with Jerry that I finally lost my Hotwife 'virginity' to, at the beginning of 2014. Then a few months after our hot night with Jerry, my cyber lover, Ian, finally became a reality too.

Neither Jerry nor Ian, to the best of my knowledge, are users of Fab Swingers, so I have decided to publish on Fab, edited versions of some of my more X-rated blog diaries, in which I had recorded my early steps towards becoming a Hotwife. All names, including our own, have been changed. Watch this space over the next few days for my first extra-marital sexual experiences over the course of 2014.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *outheasthornyguyMan
over a year ago

Guildford

I for one look forward to reading your story, thank you

By *5happycoupleCouple
over a year ago

Tooting / dept 23 France

cant wait for more ,x

over a year ago

Currently writing Parts 2 and 3. Will hopefully have the next stage of the story posted by the end of the day x

over a year ago

Being seduced

So it was Jerry who ended up being my first extra-marital sexual experience. Completely unexpected of course. After months of tooing and froing with Edward and Ian and getting nowhere fast, we concluded, as we saw the New Year in, that there needed to be some serious changes in 2014. Yet another advert was placed, and we were decisive. We arranged to meet two guys in that first week of January. The first was a disaster. The second was Jerry. And despite us agreeing it was a social meet only, I threw caution to the wind and fucked him within hours of us meeting.

Admittedly I wasn't looking forward to meeting Jerry. The disappointing meet the night before had put me in negative mood, and Jerry had failed to display much warmth in emails. But I couldn't have got him more wrong! He was so charming, nice and easy to talk to that I felt immediately at ease, and knew that at the very least it would be a fun evening. Jerry was a bit of an eccentric Sloane Ranger, but he took confident charge of the situation, and I am a sucker for a confident man! This handsome man was also very tall - another attribute I have a weakness for!

David and I were perched by the bar when he arrived, having just circled the crowded Mayfair pub several times in futile attempts to find a table. This was the first Friday night of the New Year, so people were still partying. Jerry had come straight from work so was still in his suit and looked yummy. Yes I have weakness for men in suits too! We introduced and he exuberantly kissed me Mediterranean style on both cheeks and then my hand for good measure. Then this larger-than-life Englishman strode off to look for a table. And of course he found one immediately! Obediently we trotted behind this tall confident man as he led us to what he enthusiastically described as a 'great table'!

The table was fine - it was against the wall with space for three. Then before David and myself could sit down, he assertively positioned his drink on the table side opposite the wall, thus forcing David and I apart. Having safely secured his place next to me, Jerry strode off again to find himself a chair, whilst I sat down opposite my husband. He swiftly returned and took total control of everything. The awkwardness of the previous night's unsuccessful meet was a distant memory. We were in his seemingly capable hands.

He did have one thing against him though - his age. As he chatted away, I observed him close up whilst I sipped my wine. He's definitely not 39, I thought to myself. Those photos he'd sent must have been taken ages ago! By the time I'd finished my second glass I had summed up the courage to ask him his real age. '42' he told me. Later that night when I saw his middle aged bottom, I realised, as with many white men over the age of 40, that he looked better in clothes! He was not quite what David had had in mind for me when he had fantasised about a firm chiselled young stud taking his wife. But I didn't care - this smooth talker made me feel special and sexy. Unlike these young fit guys who don't need to make the effort, Jerry understood of the art of seduction. I knew it was only a matter of time before he charmed me into bed!

We discussed our experiences, and as we chatted he nonchalantly placed his hand on my thigh as though I were his girl. I tensed with excitement. Then David went to the bar to get the next round, and with the two of us on our own, Jerry asked me for a kiss. He didn't wait for an answer before gently placing his lips on mine. His hand was still on my stockinged thigh. I squirmed with a mixture of embarrassment and excitement - we were after all in a very public place. 'David's probably watching this' I mumbled to him. 'I don't doubt that he is' Jerry replied knowingly. He then kissed me again, and I responded more passionately.

Jerry was involved with a number of couples, and was flabbergasted to hear that I had never had extra marital sex before. He told me that he had never had a 'virgin' to the lifestyle. I told him, that I wanted to sleep with other men, but could get my head round a threesome. And then he said something that I have remembered to this day, and that as a now experienced Hotwife, I put a great deal of store in. 'One man alone does not have enough hands, tongues or cocks to stimulate all the erogenous zones that a woman possesses - two men are needed' this experienced player told me with apparent wisdom. Over a year later I repeated this theory to a single man that I had become friends with on the scene, who said to me 'oh at LEAST two men!'

Is this what this is all about, I wondered. The woman's pleasure? It wasn't long before Jerry was taking us back to his flat for me to find out....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh what a great horny account of a real life journey. Can't wait to hear more.

over a year ago

This is fabulous....really enjoying your diary. Wish my wife would do this

By *ansterCouple
over a year ago

Enfield

Terrific recounts, and very well written...

And??? X

over a year ago

Looking forward to reading more of this!

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Saucy stuff. More please on the hotwife experience

over a year ago

Looking forward to the next chapter

By *sym45Man
over a year ago

JE2

Top Class Stuff ! Well written.

Can't wait to hear more PALEEZ ???

over a year ago

Thank you very much for reading and enjoying my story so far. Will publish the next instalment tonight, and I'm currently working on more....

By *rHornyGentMan
over a year ago

South East London

"Thank you very much for reading and enjoying my story so far. Will publish the next instalment tonight, and I'm currently working on more...."

Just had to recross my legs on the train, thanks Next instalment soon please xx

over a year ago

Champagne and a spit roast (David's view)

What a night!

We met Jerry for drinks in a smart part of central London. After three rounds I could see, from where I was sitting, Jerry's hand suggestively caressing Sophia's stockinged thigh. I enjoyed this. It seemed my wife did too, although she had made clear that this was just a 'get to know you' drink.

Jerry obviously wanted to explore Sophia a little further, so when she was in the washroom, he told me he had a bottle of champagne back at his flat, and that he thought it would be fun to go there so that we could both play with her breasts. Well the pub was a little full and bright! When Sophia returned, Jerry and I joined forces to convince her that his proposal really was a splendid idea. She hesitated, but I knew she was just playing hard to get. Jerry, who didn't know her like me, assured her that he would not go below the waist, and I'm convinced the minx looked disappointed when he said that. Privately I knew my slutty wife could only play that 'butter wouldn't melt' act for so long, so I made sure I got some condoms from the washroom vending machine before we left.

It was a short walk back to Jerry's flat. He asked Sophia for her hand and I dutifully tagged along beside them. When we arrived at his bachelor pad, the ambient lighting was set, jazz music softly playing, and champagne was chilling in the fridge. What a charmer - he had known exactly what he was doing!

Jerry fussed around lighting candles, whilst Sophia and I stood awkwardly in his lounge. Then, with the candles hopefully creating the atmosphere Jerry wanted, champers was poured all round and Jerry settled into the sofa with my wife next to him. I sat in the chair opposite. It wasn't long before they had shifted closer together and their tongues were busy exploring each others mouths. His hands moved slowly from her back to her breasts. You're the perfect size' he pandered to her, as he cupped her modest, albeit comfortable handfuls, in his palms. Ever the gentleman, Jerry asked if I could see, and suggested that I come over to the sofa to get a better look. At such an invitation, I was of course straight across. I sipped my champagne while getting a ring side seat to all the action.

And boy what action there was! Kissing, caressing, exploring. He lifted up her top and pushed her bra down. Expressing pleasant surprise at Sophia's nipple piercings, he immediately proceeded to pull and tug on on the rings causing her exquisite pleasure. Then remembering me, he suggested I undress her. It wasn't long before Sophia was naked, bar her tiny lace panties and hold-up stockings. And now Jerry could not contain his sexual excitement. He was all over her, hands kneading her firm breasts, pushing them together, licking and biting her erect pierced nipples. He seemed surprised and delighted at their fullness and youthfulness.

Then Jerry knelt on the floor at my wife's feet, pulled her panties to one side in preparation for what was to be a very sensual tongue bathe of her pussy. He seemed to particularly enjoy licking her clit whilst fingering her. In the end she couldn't take it any more, which I knew would be the case, and begged him to fuck her. But true to his word, to not have sex with my wife on this occasion, he declined. Sophia however was having none of that - what Sophia wants she gets! She just bides her time.

After more pussy licking, Jerry asked me if I would like to see my wife give him a blowjob (as if he needed to ask!). Within seconds Sarah was sucking his impressive cock. This was her bargaining tool though. She insisted that if she were to do this for him, then she fully expected him to make love to her before the evening was over....the little minx! The language that she used, preferring the soft phraseology, only enhanced the erotic expectation.

'I'll just go and get a condom' he said in his public school accent, when it became clear we were all keen for the next stage. He must have known exactly what he was doing when he invited us back! Jerry returned from his bedroom with a condom, obviously intending to get stuck in right there on the couch. However, Sophia, with comfort in mind, suggested that we all move to the bedroom. Naturally Jerry could not refuse the lady's polite request.

Well what can I say, but sheer erotic poetry. Such a sight seeing my gorgeous MILF entwined in another man's arms being brought to ecstasy. Seeing his long cock enter her, as I pulled open her lips to offer him my wife, was amazing. He took her in missionary position for a short while, until she requested to be taken from behind. 'Of course' he said obligingly as though she had asked him to pass the salt! So she turned over and presented him with her shapely backside, and he immediately plunged his sizeable instrument into her already wet open pussy.

Sophia really came alive. Then to add fuel to the fire, Jerry said in his clipped accent 'shall we roast her?' 'What's that?' Sophia asked nervously looking behind her. Jerry gave a dirty laugh, as I walked to the top of the bed and shoved my own big hard cock in my wife's mouth. And she did not stop screaming with ecstasy as she enjoyed a cock in each end. In fact Jerry looked nervous at one point, and told me to calm her down for fear that the police would be called!

So my wife says she doesn't like threesomes - bullshit I think!

At the end of an amazing session, Sophia surprised me by asking Jerry to cum on her face. She must have been really turned for her to want this, as she doesn't like semen. On the other hand, I hadn't thought she would agree to a spit roasting, let alone love every minute of it! And he came buckets on her face! She was soaked! I was itching to clean her up, but wasn't sure what Jerry would think of that. Then he threw her a towel, so the opportunity was gone.

Success all round and Sophia's marriage vows well and truely in tatters. We got dressed, then sat politely in his lounge, finishing our champagne and making small talk until it seemed the right moment to leave. We had missed the last train home, so a long complicated journey loomed ahead of us. But it was worth it, and Jerry seemed very keen for a rematch in the near future.

Jerry led Sophia to the guest room to get her coat. But to my surprise he closed the door leaving me waiting in the hall. Fortunately they were back out within thirty seconds. But it was a cuckold moment not knowing what they might be doing behind the closed door that he didn't want me to see. She told me later he kissed and hugged her when he shut the door. It was only for a moment, but I guess he was testing the boundaries.

over a year ago

Great account guys, very erotic, I'll have to keep an eye on you xx

By *urious shy wifeCouple
over a year ago

Alford

Great story, well written, love the different views.

over a year ago

This is so good....I hope there is more

over a year ago

"This is so good....I hope there is more "

That's the end of this particular chapter, as sadly we never saw him again. However I am currently writing 'Becoming a Hotwife - part 2'

over a year ago

Can you message me when you have posted it please?

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Very nicely written!

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

love this honest account of a filthy threesome. Hope you can share more of what a hotwife does to quench her desire

over a year ago

"love this honest account of a filthy threesome. Hope you can share more of what a hotwife does to quench her desire"

Will do. Watch out for 'Becoming a Hotwife - part 2'

over a year ago

"Can you message me when you have posted it please?

"

Will try and remember x

over a year ago

"This is so good....I hope there is more

That's the end of this particular chapter, as sadly we never saw him again. However I am currently writing 'Becoming a Hotwife - part 2'"

Can't wait

over a year ago

"

Message me as well

over a year ago

Message me as well"

Looks like you're getting a fan club.....

over a year ago

Mmm what a horny story. I am just enjoying my first hotwife encounters and can't wait to see where it takes me. Can't wait to read your next part xx

over a year ago

"Mmm what a horny story. I am just enjoying my first hotwife encounters and can't wait to see where it takes me. Can't wait to read your next part xx "

Can't wait to read about your encounters x

over a year ago

Thank you everybody for the votes of support

over a year ago

"Thank you everybody for the votes of support "

Thank you for sharing

Xx

By *uzanne and RickyCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

Fantastic read. Well done.

over a year ago

wow..wink me

By *amesnplanesMan
over a year ago

Adel

This is a really well written and interesting account of your intial journey.

The sense of anticipation is well crafted into the text.... I can tell you've given the text some considerable thought.

J

over a year ago

Great story. Thanks for sharing x

over a year ago

Lovely to hear experiences from another in the hotwife club, very well written!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

That was early 2014 I suspect the hotwife training continued since and I think I like it

By *nique_GymMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

I think this account of your journey is absolutely wonderful!

By *bonystud26Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Hot story!!

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

Very sexy and very well written - we're enjoying your journey

over a year ago

Thank you to all the new compliments for my story. It's so nice to know that my writing has been enjoyed.

over a year ago

Wonderful well written and very hot thank you xx

By *ancpl05Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend

Very hot !!! X

By *istressZoeTV/TS
over a year ago

cheshire

Hotwifing is becoming an increasingly popular trend on fab x

Well done all the Hot wife's xxx

By *ichaelxx11Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Hot story!

Hope you don't mind me using your line ?

'One man alone does not have enough hands, tongues or cocks to stimulate all the erogenous zones that a woman possesses - two men are needed'

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple
over a year ago

Co Antrim

over a year ago

"Hot story!

Hope you don't mind me using your line ?

'One man alone does not have enough hands, tongues or cocks to stimulate all the erogenous zones that a woman possesses - two men are needed' "

Of course not. It's great isn't? And not really my line

over a year ago

"Hotwifing is becoming an increasingly popular trend on fab x

Well done all the Hot wife's xxx"

I would hope so. It is a swinging website after all!

over a year ago

I am about to start publishing 'Becoming a Hotwife - Part 2'. This involves Ian, with whom I had a lengthy cyber affair, and who eventually became my lover for some months.

Sadly we never saw Jerry again, as he got a girlfriend shortly after. He was very nice about it when he told us, and I have always remembered my first Hotwife experience with great fondness.

over a year ago

Wow awesome my morning is made up after reading this xxxx

over a year ago

Wow awesome my morning is made up after reading this xxxx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/05/16 08:12:32]

over a year ago

Cant wait for the next part

By *roupPlayCouple
over a year ago

Near LHR

Very sexy indeed, even more so as we've met you and seen you in action xxx

By *weetChariotMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

So wish my wife would do this. Superb real life account, if I get a next time I'm marrying a slut, far more rewarding all-round.

Post new Message to Thread