Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fantasy of a bi mfm

Jump to newest

By *loschap OP   Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

well been thinking about this for a while now , not new to swing but feeling i wanna try something different. So here goes i want to meet a couple witha bi-male so he can fuck my virgin arse same time i fucking female i feel this would be so hot .... Any offers gloucester ways please pm me thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Always wanted to try this myself...

By *loschap OP   Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

realy no one else shocked

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

north of lincoln

A bi couple won't meet anyone that says fuck my virgin ass.

over a year ago

I've thought about this but more in I've met a woman and we bang at it and hubby comes home and catches us and sneaks in gets naked and gets a grip of me, it gets me really horn but bit shy about exploring bi side but am bi curious

over a year ago

Problem being is if your a 'anal' virginity, the other guy is not going to be able to fuck you and you have a good time. Your going to have to use toys or other objects to slowly stretch your hole so it won't hurt you when you do eventually get a cock up there

By *loschap OP   Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

i bet i could take it hahahhahaha anyone wanna try x

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"Problem being is if your a 'anal' virginity, the other guy is not going to be able to fuck you and you have a good time. Your going to have to use toys or other objects to slowly stretch your hole so it won't hurt you when you do eventually get a cock up there "

Really , does it need stretching first ?

over a year ago

"well been thinking about this for a while now , not new to swing but feeling i wanna try something different. So here goes i want to meet a couple witha bi-male so he can fuck my virgin arse same time i fucking female i feel this would be so hot .... Any offers gloucester ways please pm me thanks. "

I've done this several times. It's so sexy.

By *cutebum9Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

Had a 3sum and I sucked his massive cock hard. I put slut on all fours and held her pussy open to help him get it in her. As he fucked her hard I wanked and he asked me to spunk in his mouth. I slid my cock in his mouth as he fucked her and I shot my loads . This actually happened

By *loschap OP   Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

thanks guys still looking to may this come true any help close by

By *loschap OP   Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

this needs bringing back to life lol still looking

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple
over a year ago

Nr coleford

And are straight on profile

By *ollarLeadRestrainMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Problem being is if your a 'anal' virginity, the other guy is not going to be able to fuck you and you have a good time. Your going to have to use toys or other objects to slowly stretch your hole so it won't hurt you when you do eventually get a cock up there "
I've had toy's & other objects (loved it) but would still say I'm a virgin as not had real cock. Would want M to lube up and stick it in me straight of!

Post new Message to Thread