Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Driving lesson

Jump to newest

By *are_free OP   Man
over a year ago

Crewe

So middle of last year.. Nice summers day I hear and feel a thump.

Nip outside to see where it came from and see my neighbour from down the road shouting and balling with a younger woman from either side of a White corsa..

Things looked to be very heated and as I walked over the road it dawned on me the car was a lot closer to the big 40 foot tree that surrounds the small car park, meant for residents parking but was more regularly used by local kids to play football..

Nevertheless I went over and asked is everyone okay... In return I was greeted with angry stares.

So I tried defuse the tension and helped reserve the car back into a space.

Long and short of it.. Daughter begged mum to take her out giving her a driving lesson whilst it was a nice day and quiet out.

Daughter thought car was in reserve.. And it wasn't.. Crunched into the tree.

Mum was clearly very unhappy.

Few days later i went by a local scrapyard, and found to my good fortune the exact same old style corsa.. Spoke to old school friend their and he told me take what parts I wanted.. No charge as it was being crushed..

So I did.. And that afternoon I replaced the damaged parts on the car.. The mum was over the moon and I was seen as the good neighbour.

She explained her daughter only visits once very few weeks but she would be sure to show her, the car was fixed.

Fast forward a few weeks and I was working outside on my car under the bonnet overalls on.. Next thing I feel a good firm hand grab my rear end.. As I bang my head against the bonnet, I hear

"Oh nice bum" and turn to see a stunning brunette with big baby blue eyes.. Wearing white tight vest top perfectly cut to show her outstanding cleavage.. With tight high waisted pants.

In what felt like minutes admiring her, she clearly sensed my admiration and grinned.. Put her finger to her mouth and said don't tell my mum... But I love a hot man in dirty overalls.. And quickly dashed over to the repaired corsa.. Meeting her mum next to it..

Guess it was time for second attempt.

But from then on I could not think about working on my car.. My mind was firmly fixed elsewhere, mentally undressing that stunning body from those clothes!!

Yes!! I needed a cold shower.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ixieboy13Man
over a year ago

Waterford City

More please

By *are_free OP   Man
over a year ago

Crewe

The following occasion we met I was getting ready to go out for sown reason, family meal I think and was waiting outside to be picked up..

And she walked out of her mums house dashed down the path and bashfully said

"Hi"

I turned around and there she stood looking great as ever but I was determined to stay strong willed and not give an inch. She quickly remarked,

"Don't you scrub up well" and raised her eyebrows as she did..

Boom! Defensive approach instantly gone out the window so just replied and we chatted quietly, then she said can my mum ask you something

Yeah sure, noticing her mum just pulled up further down the road. As soon as she walked up the road tension began to build. Again they'd had another incident driving.

So mum approached me and said. Your a patient man would you be interested if I pay you to take her out for a few lessons seen as though you have passed much more recently then I have.

We laughed about it and I thought it was just a joke.. Until the hot daughter said so will you teach me how to drive.. I'll pay she demanded with a big grin and a cheeky wink.

Erm yeah sure if you're sure.

GREAT, she giggled and clapped, tomorrow okay.. ?

Yeah sure!

So all day I thought about the fact I was going to be a passenger to a hot young lady with little to no experience on the roads, and I'd have to try and be mature and actually give her advice and not just think about her naked..

So after an obvious fairly sleepless night... Morning was here!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Getting interesting, more please

over a year ago

Like where this is heading.

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Can't wait to read more

over a year ago

Please do continue.

By *are_free OP   Man
over a year ago

Crewe

So morning comes I go gym get home shower and change and mid morning door goes expecting the postman at this time..

I answer it anticipating a parcel.. And what stood in front of me was a parcel of a delicious curvy naturally tanned skin with a delightful cheeky smile.. Wearing tight red top.. Very tight!! Dark mini jacket and a long black pencil skirt.

Honestly it looked incredible but it knew that already so I just said hi, oh your ready this early expected you to still be in bed hungover.

No I've been excited all morning.. Been ready for ages.. Which lends me to thinking no one gets that excited over a driving lesson..

You sure you can drive in that.. Tight skirt and heels.. Oh it's okay I have flats with me she beams..

Great okay let's go..

As we walk to the car she heads for the passenger seat.. You not driving?

No am nervous can you drive us somewhere quiet, where no one is around so we won't be disturbed. I tried to remain straight faced and mature.

Yeah sure.. If you like.

I can see how you do it and watch you, see how you work that Knob..

Come on this isn't just me is it.. She is more than flirting

Next thing we drive along and yes maybe me being slightly distracted by her hitching up her skirt.. I only notice late a car about to pull out of a side street directly into my path..

So I hit the brake and horn as we suddenly stop and she lets out a little squeak and grips my leg!!!

I smile from ear to ear and she apologies blushing away.. I joke about sorry a little eager with the horn today..

To which she replied oh boy I know that feeling as her skirt comes even higher and reveals the lower portion of her amazing thighs..

I can't resist but look.. And she says feel feel grip mine if you like as she slides back into her seat

over a year ago

Mmmmm

over a year ago

Loving this

By *eeky goodnessMan
over a year ago

Worcester

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

By *ichaelxx11Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

loving this

over a year ago

over a year ago

Starting to get interesting can't wait for more

over a year ago

Bookmark for later

By *are_free OP   Man
over a year ago

Crewe

So here we are driving me staining every fibre in my body to concentrate on the roads ahead. When she suddenly lunges forward hands prepped and ready.. Grabbing the knob..

Of the CD player and turning it up loud and dancing away in her seat to some old classic RnB to which I joke but old for you this isn't it..

She just brushed it off as a comment and starts running her hands over her body fully aware am struggling here to resist urges...

I drove out into the sticks down some lanes not far from my grandads farm.. Which got me thinking he has an empty unit not being rented.. Car park outside it, small but very private..

So we get there, I explain this will be ideal.. Can't crash into anything

She just smiles, as I turn off the music and say aren't you too young for classic RnB..

she's looks slightly annoyed.. And says am not that young, i am adult now!!! be 18 soon... I joked about soon be seeing her coming home d*unk banging on her Mother's front door..

She laughed and says I can handle my drink trust me and if I'd been drinking it would be your door id be banging on.. Get mega horny when am d*unk..

That's it she clearly what's more than just a driving lesson.

I grasped the opportunity to laugh at her remarks and wrongly say am sure you've got a lot to learn

.. Meaning, about life growing up, etc

She took it sexually and said

"Good, so you will teach me more than how to drive"

Stunned I cheekily asked such as..

She said well first driving, then let's Christian car!

Am sat there getting so turned on been sat deep in the seat to not show too much bulge as I was driving but she leans forward grasps it in her small hands and grins as my head rolls back in pleasure before I start kissing her pinning her back into the seat.. As I kiss her neck and listen to hear pleasurable moans..

She reaches down unzips my trousers and her hands slide in.. I can feel her panting breathe on my shoulder and neck as I nibble her ear lobe and kiss her neckline..

She grips my hard thick throbbing cock and in a rush and I guess inexperience yanks at though the unzipped gap in my trousers.. As men know to well this isn't pleasurable...

But as she pressed me back into my seat and moved over the handbrake I didn't care one bit.. And she did the one thing all men crave to see..

Yes the hair flick.. As I looked stunningly in one motion she took a good firm grip half way up and in a perfect simultaneous action wrapped these gorgeous lips around my cock as she worked her hands and lips up and down together.. Wow!!

over a year ago

Mmm

over a year ago

Nicely coming along

By *ansfield lassWoman
over a year ago

mansfield

over a year ago

By *ldmaleMan
over a year ago

Amlwch

more please

By *am42belfastMan
over a year ago

Lisburn

Im loving this

By *are_free OP   Man
over a year ago

Crewe

As I lean back into the seat she turns and looks up at me with those big blue eyes.

And asks have you thought about me doing this between words slowly licking inch by inch base to tip.

Of course, good to me..

Then suddenly she stops and sits upright in her seat licking her lips she opens the door twists around and straddles her legs out the door... Leans back until her head rests on my thigh... And as she grabs my wet still throbbing cock.. Says come round here and act out my dream..

I leap out of the drivers seat quicker then a bull in a china shop.. Round the car where I see two long glimmering legs spread wide as she rolls her skirt higher..

I reach back past her.. She looks confused, slip the car into gear.. And pull the handbrake down.. As I do I push her back so she can get comfy... As tho may take some time.

I love to pleasure!!

After minutes of kissing her inner thighs, and lightly biting her skin which were met with sharp intakes of air followed by groans of pleasure... She reaches down grabs a fistful of my hair.. And yanks me hard into her pussy.. This is a major turn on for me as I know she is so pent up and eager...

As soon as my tongue touches her dripping wet juicy tight pussy I feel her hips sink into the seat her pleasure and a loud yesssssssss!!

over a year ago

This is some driving lesson

over a year ago

Wish this my my instructor lol.

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

"Nicely coming along"

I am too

over a year ago

Mmmmm

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *are_free OP   Man
over a year ago

Crewe

"Apologies for delay - wild weekend"

So back to it..

After slowly caressing her clit nervously, I began to feel her hips wriggle and pelvis thrusts up and down... Knowing she was getting close I slowed and really teased her... Listening to the big deeps breathes hiding groans of pleasure..

As my hands explored her outstanding body, as she peeled off her top, revealing the amazing chest, the cleavage was all her own no false advertisement from a well designed push up bra... And being a boob man.. My hands were full..

But as she got closer I slowly reached up and rubbed my finger around her lips as suddenly she opened up and swallowed it right down the knuckle...

Naturally the finger quickly came down and slide very slowly into her juicy wet pussy... Working in symmetry with my tongue.. She suddenly arched up high and took some heaps of air.. As pressed my lips around her swelling clit and gently sucked.. I felt these two thighs clench around my face as she between depths yelled am... Am... Am ...... Gonna cum...

Of course this only made me continue more vigorously and within 30 seconds and a quite sore head I might add (due to thigh clamping) she released me and collapsed into the seat panting as her legs shook like jelly... I mistakenly attempted to continue but was greeted with her foot pressed against my chest pushing me back... Feeling the shakes I knew she needed some time to collect herself..

I felt quite proud and so horny you wouldn't believe

over a year ago

By *outhyorkshireMan
over a year ago

south yorkshire

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

over a year ago

Love it

over a year ago

Mmmm love it

By *are_free OP   Man
over a year ago

Crewe

"Mmmm love it"

Can you drive hahaha

Quick trip down A500 and I'll show you how to drive!.. Haha just teasing..

Been gym..I'll update this tonight guys..! Didn't quite expect this response..

Thanks

over a year ago

horny

over a year ago

"horny"

over a year ago

Hot

By *are_free OP   Man
over a year ago

Crewe

So after recovering from what can only be described as face ache...

This fine young lady suddenly became a little shy and nervous.. Which was disappointing but I just asked if she was okay and I think it was more the shock of the orgasms and that we actually carried out something she had thought about for sometime..

So I pulled her up out of the car, feeling her legs still weak a sat her on the bonnet started kissing her as she started to rub my crotch again.. so my hands wondered a little but were swiftly restrained.. She asked no please am sensitive.. So after a few mins of kissing and teasing I said I'd better actually teach you how to drive a bit

She giggled and we jumped in the car...

After a half hour or so practising stop starts and clutch work.. I thought that was enough and we headed back... Me driving...

As we go back into the lanes she began again to rub my crotch and undid her belt and started to unzip my trousers...

Within seconds I was so hard.. But I said you can't am driving she said exactly you can't stop me..

And then wow that feeling she took it so deep in her throat I could actually feel her reflexes in her throat twitching her gags reflex to reject it but she was determined to swallow every inch...

I had to pull over in a little patch of grass and she really worked it.. She got my cock soooo wet and keep working it with her hand.. I couldn't resist the urge anymore and within minutes fire every drop I had into her mouth and she swallowed every drop like a champion.. No complaints at all she just say back looked very angelic and began to tell me she always wondered what it felt like

I was shocked but so turned on...

We adjusted ourselves and got back to her mums, she giggled with the thrill of the day.. We chatted in the car for a few minutes before she had to go..

As she went off she asked when's her next lesson..

I jokingly said you've only partially paid for this one... She came over gave me a strange limp hug and she oh I will...

As I went into the house checking my pockets for keys.. I laughed..

The kinky little thing had slid her soaking wet French knickers into my pocket

To be continued.....

By *r n mrs swingCouple
over a year ago

pontefract

"Mmmm love it

Can you drive hahaha

Quick trip down A500 and I'll show you how to drive!.. Haha just teasing..

Been gym..I'll update this

tonight guys..! Didn't quite expect this response..

Thanks "

I can't drive

over a year ago

Very nice

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

over a year ago

By *ilfandme206Couple
over a year ago

North Kerry

Great story, So how will her mother pay for the driving lessons

over a year ago

Keep it up

over a year ago

Nice

By *are_free OP   Man
over a year ago

Crewe

"Great story, So how will her mother pay for the driving lessons "

well all will be revealed.. Nothing great from the mums side though..

I'll update shortly :D

over a year ago

Great stuff

By *ldmaleMan
over a year ago

Amlwch

very good please carry on

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Any more

By *are_free OP   Man
over a year ago

Crewe

Sorry for delay...

So anyway after finding her knickers in my pocket which was fun but unfortunately doesn't really turn me on a great deal..

A few days passed, and I bumped into her mum one evening after the gym, she came over and said thank you.. Which was nice.. But then asked.. What do you say to her.

I faked a confused look and she went on to tell me she's been more confident and outgoing since the had "our lesson".. I laughed and just said we spoke and I told her she was a nice girl and should just enjoy her youth whilst she can and be positive etc etc (luckily I managed to convince her it was innocent)..

She began saying oh how I miss my youth etc etc.. Then as I walked away she said, oh by the way I think she has a bit of a crush on you.. I just laughed nervously..

But don't worry I told her you don't date young girls..

Phewwww...

So weekend was coming and I found a note through the letter box..

Sunday 8am driving lesson.. With kisses!

So as you would I was ready bright and early, went out to my car and there she stood wearing black leggings and a long overcoat with a tight white t shirt.. She looked fantastic and was smiling from ear to ear..

Seconds later she was pressed up against my car as we picked up where we left off.. Fortunately I was parked down the side street and no one was around..

But we soon climbed into her car.. And headed to the garage.. Small talk about our week went on.. Both knowing what was to come..

But I was good, I said first let's do some driving whilst you have the energy.. So we practiced various things.. Emergency stops, clutch control etc.. Was quite impressed..

But who cares.. Next thing she said oh am hot, and took off her overcoat.. And their they were.. Perfect cleavage showing the crested line of her chest.. And as I admired I noted no bra! Wow the outline of her nipples just pressing through..

That's it! Stop the car.. Undid her belt told her turn the car off and leave it in gear.. She confused did as I said.. I released the handbrake and pulled her hand across so her back was resting on my thigh.. And began to kiss her slowly, then progressively down her neck as she moaned loudly... Keep going.. So a I began to caress her breasts, how firm they were as great they felt in my hands..

Suddenly then I pulled up her top over her head.. But the sleeves became stuck around her elbows and had pinned her arms over her head.. So with my left hand I held the top in place so she was restrained...

This only turned her on more as I gently teased her increasing erect nipples with my lips and tongue.. My right hand slid under her legging.. To my surprise and pleasure I found no underwear..

Quickly my fingers teased her clit, and after minutes of raithing up and down with her hips.. She went very quite.. This was the idea moment... I slid in my middle finger sooooo deep I felt her thighs clench together and her head rise as she was held in what can only be described as a climax trance.. I keep slowing sliding my finger in and out.. Before she slowly let out a bumpy moan.. My finger was so wet... As I slowly removed it and began kissing her lips she nudged me away and raised up and sucked my middle finger every inch of it as she groaned in pleasure.....

"Taste good" I asked her just hummed oh yes with my finger pressed between her lips..

over a year ago

Very horny.

over a year ago

By *lutaxiMan
over a year ago

Dundalk

Good story

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Love this

over a year ago

horny young slut

By *untingtonMan
over a year ago

Just round the corner

Great story can't wait for more.

By *are_free OP   Man
over a year ago

Crewe

So as I slowly removed my finger from her tightly pressed lips.. I tell her She's naughty and I wanted to taste it.. So with a cheeky smile over her face she ushers my hand back down between her legs where am greeted by soaking wet goodness..

So I begin to tease again, just lightly rubbing her lips and clit.. As she lies back.. This time peeling off her top so I can no longer restrain her, which I was slightly disappointed by but within seconds she had pulled my buttoned trousers apart and tilted her head and began to lick every each of my thick hard cock... What a view I had.. Seeing this gorgeous young ladies tongue caressing my cock was amazing! So I gentley inched the back of the seat lower..

As anyone who's tried this knows being upright with a girls head on your lap facing upward is not ideal when you know she's about to take the lot..

So back it went and as I lent down into my seat.. She rolled her hips over knelt on the drivers seat and began swallowing down my cock.. As she did.. I couldn't resist the urge to spank her..

As I did she moaned pleasurably and then to my shock lunged at me.. Feet first.. As I winced in anticipation of a foot to face.. I shut my eyes and as I opened them I was greeted with the perfect view of her wet tight pussy.. She'd managed to place both foot on the parcel shelf and all she needed was my hands on her hips keeping her back arched to give her room to work that magic technique of hers....

So of course my tongue soon sank deep in her pussy this was met with a muffled groan and her bday collapsing onto mine... She still managed to contour the composure to Lee working my cock with her hand.. But as I continued she struggled it's a great feeling knowing your pleasuring them so much they can't concentrate..

Her pussy tasted so good... I loved the feeling as her wriggled her hips back and forth of my tongue first spread over her clit then down her pussy as her lips spread and my tongue sank deep into her...

Then I don't honestly know why but my attention was taken elsewhere.. And I thought yes let's do it...

I'd never done it before so why not..

She groaned in a strange loud surprised yet pleasured noise... Yes my tongue was massaging it's way slowly around her ass.. Didn't know the reaction I'd be met with but she began to press back with her hips so she clearly enjoyed it... Even more so when my middle finger slid deep in her pussy.. As I removed it is was feeling wet..

Mmmmm do I taste it or use it..

Well decision made, as I moved my tongue away my middle finger slid in her very tight ass as my index finger simultaneously slid into her pussy.. I slid down the seat an inch as I worked my finger in and out, in and out.. Followed by my tongue pressed firmly against her clit..

She didn't stand a chance.. Orgasm number 2 hit her body like a train.. She convulsed up and down and let out an almighty cry as she did she yanked my hand away from her rear and gripped my wrist so tight.. She continued a long long drawn out groan as my tongue she worked its magic... So then just collapsed as if shot onto me and the heavy panting began.. I felt so turned on..

I know I should of given her a minute but hell no... I reached down and manoeuvred my now achingly hard cock into her mouth and she slowly came back to life her tongue caressing the end.. But no real conviction in her actions... She slowly got up and exclaimed..

Sorry I need a minute..

She need a little more than that but soon after she straddled me.. Slid my cock between her wet lips and sank deep down onto lap.. Screaming...

Oh fuck yes!!! Your cocks so much better than my boyfriends..

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *are_free OP   Man
over a year ago

Crewe

Being honest I struggle to remember the rest of the second met as my mind just remember the big reveal... And as I drove the car back I had to ask

You have a boyfriend..? She blushed and said yeah am sorry.. And began to exclaim how didn't think it mattered as this was just good sex and she didn't want us to stop meeting.

I had a bit of a moral dilemma..

But gladly few days later I actually met the guy.. I was returning home late evening and saw them having a heated argument so I just smiled and walked away.. Until I heard him threaten her..

So I wrongly or rightly went over and gave my 10p worth.. But was unbiased even if I was admiringly her chest squeezing though her tight red shirt..

I just said look guys, this isn't the place or time, just both go home and sort it another day.

They responded better than expected and went there separate ways him driving off throwing the odd sly remark..

So i wished her goodnight and "fun dreams" with a cheesey grin..

And I headed into my house.. Few minutes later the door went, as I opened it expecting the loca busy body complaining about my loud car or where I've parked.. I was meet by a dark figure..

Then she stepped forward into the light from the streetlight above and there she was, as she took a stride forward the big Mac coat coat she was wearing reminded perfectly still.. And dropped in a crumpled heap on the pavement..

But who cared she was stood in a red pair of French knickers.. Not another single item of clothing.. Her breasts looking soft but firm as she rubbed her hand over them..

I firmly said what are you doing..!! she grinned no ones around.. As she stood in the middle

of a typical family street.. At guessing around midnight..

Let me come in, you can't.. My mum was in bed and as fun as it would be.. This girl was not the quietest of moaners, which I love, but it's not ideal for moments like this.. But I had this incrediblely formed beauty of a lady stood infront of me.. So I swooped up her coat in my hand.. And her in the other and quickly ushered her into the house.. A little bumping and crashing later we'd made it through to the back door..

It was the only thing I could think of but, as she removed my top I lift her up straddle her legs around my hips and make a dart out the backdoor through the garden.. As I dash her breasts press against my face..

Through the door we crash.. Sorry it was a mess my half built track car sat there.. Waiting work.. But tonight she had other uses!!!

I threw her hand first over the bonnet and her pants came down... As I push the arch of her back over the bonnet I feel her hair flick over as she pants preparing for yes you guess it my tongue again...

As before I explored everywhere but no fingers this time.. No my hands were far to busy spanking her and stroking over her curves..

Next thing she pushed me back and demanded I fuck her..

Of course being a gent I slide my cock deep in her pussy.. But this was only met her moving away and her hand pushing me backwards...

Nooooo...

Anal!

Really..? You sure I said... Why did I ask, do as the lady says!!!

She demands I did, explains how ever since she keeps playing with both holes...

Wow!

So of course i obliged.. Slowly but bit by, holding hers hips but allowing the freedom for her to inch away if it was painful.. But after a few nervous seconds and little groans of pain.. She soon began bouncing her delicious cheeks of my pelvis and groaning so loud it was incredible..

It unleashed this wilder side to her.. Demanding I spank her...

Harder harder!!!

So the rougher games began.. Hair pulling.. Breast grabbing.. Dirty talk.. This only made her worse and I loved it... Few minutes of this, then again as before she went quiet.. But I knew she was so close so with one hand I firmly reached under her chin.. Raising her head higher increasing the arch in her back to maximise penetration... But my other hand reach round between her legs and rubbed her pussy... She started to try to speak.. St.. St... St..... Stop... But I couldn't...

Next thing she screamed and her legs slide wide over my bonnet as she pulled off my cock.. Grabbing the top of the bonnet for support.. Panting away.. I ask you okay.. No reply..

She turned and looked so

What happened...

As I leant forward...

I squirted..

As I took a step back and looked at the bonnet it was covered in liquid... Wow! This was a first for me.. And clearly her.. It was the hottest thing to make her cum so hard..

over a year ago

Lush

over a year ago

Oh hot. So turned on right now

over a year ago

More plz

over a year ago

Mmmmmmmm wow more plz

over a year ago

Keep it going

over a year ago

love squirt girls

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Bring on the next chapter

By *are_free OP   Man
over a year ago

Crewe

So a few weeks passed since the incredible night/early morning in the garage..

Was slightly disheartened why we'd not seen eachother, but since she had a boyfriend I was respectful and never asked to exchange numbers or anything.

Then one morning I was packing my bag for the gym and left the house and as I did I saw her mum.. She didn't see me but I thought I'd ask about her daughters driving.

She smiled from ear to ear and told me she was much more confident now and they'd been out a few times and she was impressed, she said whatever you've been teaching her it's working.. I just smiled and she asked how much I was charging her.. I was stumped..

What to say? Amazing sex? Anal? Gushing?.. I said oh she just gives me whatever money she can.. She didn't seem happy with it. I'll have a word with her.

We jokes and she asked about my family, good ten minutes passed. And she mentioned the nosey neighbour who complains about the noise of my car..

Oh never guess what.. He told me theirs been kids having sex in the alleyway behind us...

See my garage is parallel to the alley.

Jesus... He must of heard the whole thing.

I just brushed it off saying kids will be kids I guess, we'll all had our fun at some point and she said yes but in bed!.. Quite angrily and went on to say so glad my little girl is not like that, she and her boyfriend don't do nothin like that.

Anyway she darted off to work, saying how her daughter had been ill, and in bed all week..

So as she left I decided the gym can wait and gave the door a light rattle.. And swiftly it opened.. She hid behind the door.. Pale faced and sore nosed..

Oh dear you okay? Do you need anything?.. She looked horrified it was me, seeing her without the make up and tight clothes..

But she said come in.. We stood in the kitchen made her a hot chocolate and myself a brew.. Nothing kinky.. And we just chatted..

Then I asked.. Oh shit did you hear about J****.. (Aka nosey neighbour) and she blushed, yes, am so sorry about that night.. I'd been drinking at a meal and was teasing my boyfriend about the things I wanted to do when we got home.. And he is mr vanilla..

Hence the argument they had.. And when you came over I just couldn't help thinking about your her thick cock in my car that time.. She was very complimentary, and it was turning me on..but she was ill..

So I resisted and said why you apologising it was the best sex I've ever had.. And see grinned like a Cheshire Cat and said yeah it was amazing.. It's kept me entertained whilst I've been ill

Well seen as though I was there, why not help a little more.

Finished my brew, passed her over the cup and as she bent over the sink to rinse them I pounced.. Stood directly behind her grabbed her hips and lent over and began to kiss her neck..

Just heard a slow extended mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. The cups crashed into the bowl, and her hands reached up running her fingers through my hair.. This wasn't the fast moving straight into it thing we've done before... This was so much more soft and sensual.. I lightly pressed my lips lightly up and down her neck.. From her collar bone up to her ear lobe.. Then her hoodie came off as I spun her round and began kissing her lips my head behind her head controlling her movements so I could move back to her neck easily..

Then her t shirt came off no bra... heaven! I very very lightly and slowly kissed down her neckline over her collarbone... As my hands slid from her hips over her waist.. And to her wrists.. Lightly gripping her to stop her from stopping me... I was lovingly every second of it.. So down her chest.. Over her breasts still light and render kisses paying particular attention to her nipples, she seemed to low the feeling of my wet lips just gladly lightly over her nipples... Then down following the contours of her flat core and around her navel as my hands removed her pyjama bottoms... Down to the floor the went.. Now over her lower belt to her hip lines following them down to her pelvis... Perfectly smooth and as i went down she stepped one leg out of her bottoms which gave me the perfect opportunity.. I swooped her up a few inches and pushed her back onto the kitchen worktop.. As she leant back the daylight from the window behind her caught the the curves of her breasts perfectly her erect hard wet nipples stood out like Everest on the horizon...

So I continued as she spread her legs over inch one of my shoulders... As my tongue very slowly teased her clit...

This was so much different to before, this was no commands no leading eachother to do things it just flowed effortlessly.. I loved pleasuring her.. It was so much fun hearing her moans and following her legs shake as she came close to climax...

But I couldn't let her come so soon no... I wanted to her to grow frustrated at being so close but never quite there.

So I stopped and stood upright and she knew without words exactly what I was doing l, and why I stopped she grabbed my head with both hands panting hard... Between breathes kissing me passionately, calling me all sorts of names because of what I had done...

This was great!

But of course I needed to regain control.. So my hand lightly tugged her hair back.. And with my other I gently slapped and grabbed her glimmering breasts... She loved it moaning with a hint of pain..

I told her she's my horny little slut... And can only come when I allow her... This was met her a fantastic sultry grin and a simple..

Yes Boss!

over a year ago

Amazing story

By *are_free OP   Man
over a year ago

Crewe

"Amazing story"

Thanks

Didn't expect quite the response it's had..

By *els01Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Mmmm

over a year ago

Wow. Was bored sitting in my car in a busy street while daughter at training and I couldn't resist a little play with myself while reading this. Needless to say a quick and discreet orgasm. Thank you x

over a year ago

love it

By *are_free OP   Man
over a year ago

Crewe

"Wow. Was bored sitting in my car in a busy street while daughter at training and I couldn't resist a little play with myself while reading this. Needless to say a quick and discreet orgasm. Thank you x "

Wow ultimate compliment right there.. Few honoured.. Glad you enjoyed yourself..

Had a few people message me saying I have a good way with words and making it fun to read.

Being heavily dyslexic am surprised, maybe writing about this sort of thing is helpful

Win.. Win!

By *ananaPieCouple
over a year ago

Basingstoke

Bookmarked for more, loving this so far! Good story

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

over a year ago

well horny

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

Just loving this x

over a year ago

Wow this story is just getting better and better.

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

I'm a driving instructor want that pupil mmm

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

Bookmarked for more, loving this so far! Good story

over a year ago

By *kda 07Man
over a year ago

Aldershot

Love this, can't wait for more!

over a year ago

More plz

over a year ago

over a year ago

Do carry on

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Loving this

over a year ago

Book marking this one for later.

By *hadow_MoonMan
over a year ago

St Columb

Awesome story

By *razy-88Man
over a year ago

belfast

Great story so far

By *i015Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

Fantastic story

By *are_free OP   Man
over a year ago

Crewe

So their we stood.. In her kitchen.. Her completely naked, beside some frilly pink ankle socks that had some how remained on..

But after that naughty look she gave me.. I pushed her against the fridge.. I believe you missed yesterday's driving lesson young lady..

Am not impressed!

I state, as I turn her hips around and spank her pale peachy bum.. She yelps in a surprise as much as anything..

but she enjoyed it.. So onwards it went again and again until I got an apology!.. Then I took her hand lead her into the dinning room. At which point she suddenly broke from clutches and grinned

Am really sorry sir.. But I've been poorly.. Said she as she knocked the dinner mats off the table and hoisted herself up backwards...

Are you my doctor, come to examine me and give me some medicine...

This horny little slut, had no only surpassed all expectations, she began to lead the roleplay into for filling her wants and needs...

So I kindly went along and for the next 20-30 mins gave her body a thorough examination.. Caressing her curves... Lightly grazing my finger tips over her contours as she moaned.. Then I pulled her feet up high and spread her legs wide.. This is where I began kissing lightly from her ankles all the way down to the back of her calves which were shaking lightly I guess the tickling sensation.. Then down her inner thighs... Then as I went to lick her juicy wet pussy she suddenly grow her hand in the way and said no!!! You always make me cum to quickly...

Slightly bemused I stood upright, and she jumped down pushed me back onto the table whisky awkwardly removing my trousers and boxers.. (Still no ones managed a sexy way to do this yet) haha..

As she pushed me back I resisted.. No I'll break the table.. Fortunately it was a solid pine table with big thick legs... Because she ignored my remarks and seemed fixated on climbing on top of me on her dinning room table.. Wow this was actually the first time she was not confined to a restricted space.. Car.. Garage.. Etc.. She slid her pussy up and down my long hard cock like no one ever had.. Even far more experienced women..

She judged the stroke and bounce perfectly and literally rode me into heaven... I was so close to coming... Fortunately at this point she stopped and needed a second..

Phewwwwwww..

Shortly after she began again.. And sank her fingers into my chest gripping my pecks hard.. Oh I could tell she was overcome with the pleasure and so eager to come..

So as she rode I ushered her hand to her pussy.. And with my other hand have her a few tough rough hard spanks to her left bum cheek...

Don't ever stop yourself cuming again... Now rub that pussy until you come HARD!!!

she looked at me like a horny housewife seeing a proper cock for the first time in a lifetime... So eager..

She rode so smoothly up and down.. And rubbed her clit so quick and rough her fingers were almost a blurrrrr.. But then suddenly she slows and almosts stops... I tug her hair.. No keep going.. This was met by a very submissive Yes sir.. And as I took over rubbing her clit noting to replicate her own moments as much as I could from the where I was...

She reached down one hand around my neck.. But not to choke me more as something to grip so she could continued riding my throbbing cock.. Then suddenly silence... And she lurched up her legs clenched so tightly either side of my hips I genuinely felt the pressure of them and then they just shook like an earthquake and she covered cock in hers glorious pussy juices raithing back and fourth.. Screamminnngggggg Fuckkkkkkkkk!!!

over a year ago

Mmmmmmmmmm Ive just cum rubbing my clit reading that!

Lucky bitch is all I can say! Hope you write more, think she needs some more hard anal xxx

By *are_free OP   Man
over a year ago

Crewe

"Mmmmmmmmmm Ive just cum rubbing my clit reading that!

Lucky bitch is all I can say! Hope you write more, think she needs some more hard anal xxx"

Love reading comment like this, glad you enjoyed it hearing ladies say it made them cum easily imagining it, it a huge compliment thank you..

Thanks for all the feedback.. Guys and girls

Quite a few other occasions to recollect to come and yes some more anal.. Amongst other fun stuff...

Hope you guys enjoy

over a year ago

Where can I sign up for a lesson?

over a year ago

"So their we stood.. In her kitchen.. Her completely naked, beside some frilly pink ankle socks that had some how remained on..

But after that naughty look she gave me.. I pushed her against the fridge.. I believe you missed yesterday's driving lesson young lady..

Am not impressed!

I state, as I turn her hips around and spank her pale peachy bum.. She yelps in a surprise as much as anything..

but she enjoyed it.. So onwards it went again and again until I got an apology!.. Then I took her hand lead her into the dinning room. At which point she suddenly broke from clutches and grinned

Am really sorry sir.. But I've been poorly.. Said she as she knocked the dinner mats off the table and hoisted herself up backwards...

This horny little slut, had no only surpassed all expectations, she began to lead the roleplay into for filling her wants and needs...

So I kindly went along and for the next 20-30 mins gave her body a thorough examination.. Caressing her curves... Lightly grazing my finger tips over her contours as she moaned.. Then I pulled her feet up high and spread her legs wide.. This is where I began kissing lightly from her ankles all the way down to the back of her calves which were shaking lightly I guess the tickling sensation.. Then down her inner thighs... Then as I went to lick her juicy wet pussy she suddenly grow her hand in the way and said no!!! You always make me cum to quickly...

Slightly bemused I stood upright, and she jumped down pushed me back onto the table whisky awkwardly removing my trousers and boxers.. (Still no ones managed a sexy way to do this yet) haha..

As she pushed me back I resisted.. No I'll break the table.. Fortunately it was a solid pine table with big thick legs... Because she ignored my remarks and seemed fixated on climbing on top of me on her dinning room table.. Wow this was actually the first time she was not confined to a restricted space.. Car.. Garage.. Etc.. She slid her pussy up and down my long hard cock like no one ever had.. Even far more experienced women..

She judged the stroke and bounce perfectly and literally rode me into heaven... I was so close to coming... Fortunately at this point she stopped and needed a second..

Phewwwwwww..

Shortly after she began again.. And sank her fingers into my chest gripping my pecks hard.. Oh I could tell she was overcome with the pleasure and so eager to come..

So as she rode I ushered her hand to her pussy.. And with my other hand have her a few tough rough hard spanks to her left bum cheek...

Don't ever stop yourself cuming again... Now rub that pussy until you come HARD!!!

she looked at me like a horny housewife seeing a proper cock for the first time in a lifetime... So eager..

She rode so smoothly up and down.. And rubbed her clit so quick and rough her fingers were almost a blurrrrr.. But then suddenly she slows and almosts stops... I tug her hair.. No keep going.. This was met by a very submissive Yes sir.. And as I took over rubbing her clit noting to replicate her own moments as much as I could from the where I was...

She reached down one hand around my neck.. But not to choke me more as something to grip so she could continued riding my throbbing cock.. Then suddenly silence... And she lurched up her legs clenched so tightly either side of my hips I genuinely felt the pressure of them and then they just shook like an earthquake and she covered cock in hers glorious pussy juices raithing back and fourth.. Screamminnngggggg Fuckkkkkkkkk!!!

"

Well this didn't help my mood.

over a year ago

"So their we stood.. In her kitchen.. Her completely naked, beside some frilly pink ankle socks that had some how remained on..

Am not impressed!

Phewwwwwww..

"

Well this didn't help my mood.

By *are_free OP   Man
over a year ago

Crewe

"Where can I sign up for a lesson? "

Applications welcome...

Detail current experience..

And any manoeuvres you need extra attention with...?

over a year ago

So good

over a year ago

great read

over a year ago

Better and better

By *addy9675Man
over a year ago

cardiff / south wales

Loving this story but not good for my hornyness lol

By *unlovinguy_68Man
over a year ago

nottingham

Nice to hear the ladies have expressed their enjoyment in this story

Fab result all round I say

over a year ago

More plz

over a year ago

"Where can I sign up for a lesson?

Applications welcome...

Detail current experience..

And any manoeuvres you need extra attention with...? "

A couple

over a year ago

"Nice to hear the ladies have expressed their enjoyment in this story

Fab result all round I say"

Why wouldn't we

By *are_free OP   Man
over a year ago

Crewe

Following day I walk out the house, greet by two friends as sun was shining was ideal day for drinks in a beer garden.. So day in Chester was on the cards...

As we walked up the street to one of the lads cars.. Who walks out the house.. My dear neighbours mum.. Followed in toe my a very energetic daughter..

Mum greeted me as she locked the door, and I said hi. Oh speedy recover she's made.. As she turned and looked at me she went and her mum said yes came home yesterday and she was suddenly very chipper..

I jokingly said found some miracle medicine, and she smiled and just said maybe.. Hehe with a giggle they trotted off and the jokes flew..

Lads telling me she's hot etc.. But I couldn't concentrate on any of it, I just had this imagine of her standing in that summery light dress

This went on for days.. We bumped into eachother but nothing could really be said or done as family were around.. Then she came by and asked if I fancied going for a walk..

So of course said yeah sure, middle of summer Suns out so I got my stuff together and met her outside 20 mins later..

There she stood wearing a stunning red summary floating dress, with messy hair and big glasses on.. Was truly an amazing sight..

We went to into the countryside to an old abandoned limestone pit that due to the limestone reacting with the water turned a gorgeous bright blue.. Referred to by locals as the blue lagoon

We walked around laughing and joking away and of course things were playful... Light play fighting and so on.. Then she attempted to trip me up resulting in both of us rolling around a little and my hand "accidentally pulling down her shoulder strap.. To reveal her breast.. No bra!! I'd not noticed they were that firm.. Of course things got heated and I just couldn't help but begin to tease it lick and lightly rub my lower lip over it.. She groans then I pick her up and go somewhere secluded.. But she seems resistive.. You okay...

Sorry I can't am due on today

But I was so turned on.. So just leave it to me.. I threw her down to her knees and flung the red dress up high.. That hot ass on show.. A few spanks later and with my hand print clearly visible on her pale bottom... She said shhhhhhh.. I realised where we we're and people could be around so I inches the Lacey knickers down her lower legs and then..

Screwed them up into a tight ball and slide them in her mouth.. As I went back to her rear and licked her tight bum... She flinched at first but soon began pushing back on my tongue and my tongue was soon replaced with my finger.. Then I heard her say...

"Give me your cock"

Slap! The palm of my hand strung slightly as I spanked her...

Did I say you could take those out!... No! No your going to be punished..

She groaned but in pleasure lowering her head and shoulders preparing for it..

And what punishment it was deep hard anal in a public on a bright summers day

over a year ago

horny slut

over a year ago

Nice

over a year ago

Soaked while reading that!!!

It helped that I have similar clothes to what she was wearing.

Pictured as myself. AMAZING

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

over a year ago

More plz

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

Any more

over a year ago

Fucking hell my pussy is throbbing I think I need to go releave myself.

over a year ago

Brilliant

By *ornyboy46Man
over a year ago

heatons

Keep it going

over a year ago

Love your story x feeling very wet and horny mmm more please

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Fantastic please keep going

By *i015Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

Waiting for more

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

over a year ago

What a good story. Dont stop there tho

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

Excellent story still think you have to do the mother too.

By *are_free OP   Man
over a year ago

Crewe

Apologies for the delay...

So a few weeks passed by and very little contact as she had some important exams at college etc..

Which was frustrating for both, and one day as she got home I asked how her exams were going, she seemed very stressed..

So I joked

"Look like you need to relieve some stress"

She grinned cheekily and said I'd love too but need concentrate on revising last exam on Monday.. We chatted a little about the exams and so on..

So having worked the doors, all weekend I just wanted a relaxing morning.. Then was woken by phone call after phone call from a good friend.. After some weak resistance on my part he'd twisted my arm into giving him a hand with his girlfriends presentation..

Long and short of it, she was studying fashion and had to present all her work on show in the college..

So an hour or so later... We'd successfully built manikins clad in her awful looking designs, but she was pleased and I got a free breakfast baguette

As the room filled up with eagle eyed spectators me and my mate headed out into the sun and relaxed on the grass, admiring the groups of barely covered college girls parading around looking for attention..

Then I heard that voice..

"So glad that's over"

She walked past with a friend, so up I leapt abandoning my baguette and friend.. In hot pursuit.. She entered the college and headed down the main corridor.. Students rushing by late for lectures or exams...

So I brush past and as I do cheekily move her hips to edge past but leaving my hands their just long enough to make her wonder..

I then diverted right into a corridor of doors, wondering if she realised.. About half way down I turned around and literally a few steps behind in an almost empty corridor she stood there..

what the hell are you doing here!

She looked very happy to see me, and had that look

Come to help you celebrate your exams being over...

Oh really..

Minutes later we headed into a quiet classroom and hands were wondering but people could see in if they stopped and looked through the tilted blinds...

See dragged me quickly down the corridor into a disabled toilets, yes not classy location, but when you're both in this mood, does it matter...

And those disabled toilet extra grips and support really come in handy

Granted it was only a quick thing but it was some spur of the moment and very steamy...

over a year ago

Nice

over a year ago

Loving this

over a year ago

More this is great

By *ettering-couple76Couple
over a year ago

Kettering

Had a lovely wank to this!!!

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

More please

over a year ago

By *are_free OP   Man
over a year ago

Crewe

So after a very hot steamy session in a disabled toilets..

After she pushed me back against the wash basin, me reaching out grabbing one of the assistance rails.. So sucked down so deep on my hard veiny cock.. Back and fourth, mouth and right hand working like a well trained team together.. I couldn't help but grab a hold of her hair and fuck her slutty little mouth as I blew so much cum down her throat...

She even licked me clean and after straightening herself and getting dressed.. We quickly left the toilet and merged into the corridor her walking a few yards in front..

As we headed to the stairs she turned and gave me a naughty wink

I headed back out to my friend who was still flat out on the grass enjoying the sun.

What a great day..

During that summer I would leave my car window slightly down to let the warm air escape and occasionally I would come to the car to find a folded up piece of paper.. Which upon inspection were quick messages from my kinky wild little slutty neighbours daughter.. With little requests and stories of her kinky dreams...

Made for some very interesting reading

over a year ago

ever teach the mother to drive?

By *are_free OP   Man
over a year ago

Crewe

"ever teach the mother to drive?

"

Nope, the mother was never on the cards.. Well i never went down that avenue.. now am more mature maybe I'd of considered it, but I was more than happy with the fun I was having

By *els01Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

What kind of requests/fantasies? Did you act on them? xx

By *i015Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

Did she pass her driving test?

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

over a year ago

any more

By *yz69Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Great story.

over a year ago

Wow what a read

By *are_free OP   Man
over a year ago

Crewe

Wow...

Well just a keep update, now this young ladies other half has a job interview at my place next week, and I've had a polite message on Facebook requesting I strongly consider him for old times sake

By *D123Man
over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

I've enjoyed reading those again.

I hope that she'll offer some compensation for the consideration.

over a year ago

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

over a year ago

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Wow some great wanking was had reading all this

over a year ago

When's the next installment? Wana know where it leads it's so hot!

over a year ago

Look forward to more of this

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Great

By *un to be withWoman
over a year ago

Dumfries and Galloway

I've just come loads reading this thanks

By *are_free OP   Man
over a year ago

Crewe

Sorry for delay..

So unfortunately the interview was postponed until yesterday. Not a problem, went into work as normal.

Afternoon came round and upon returning from a trip to supermarket for dinner supplies and treats for my team.. I see a very smartly presented chap climb out of a small Fiat 500.. as I get closer I notice it was my old acquaintance driving.

I introduce myself, and give him directions to my office when he was ready.. as I go to leave he says his goodbyes and I tried I really did to not say anything but I HAD too..

Nice to see you passed your test

20 or so minutes later the interview commences he seemed nervous but very assured and honest. Afterwards I show him round and offer him one of the donuts and a brew.. we head into my office to collect his belongings.

As he turns to leave and shake hands he says

"I know you know my girlfriend from when she was younger, and she was let's say a little wild, hope this doesn't effect my chances"

I laugh, don't be daft she's a good girl

And we were just neighbours and I gave her driving lessons a few times.

He laughed yeah I asked how you knew each other, I was worried you were an ex..

Noooo... don't be daft..

Then he says well no offence she didn't listen or you're not the best instructor.. she's a shocking driver..

I had to usher him out the door and say goodbye before I burst into tears of laughter!

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

Brilliant, couldn't stop reading

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

By *are_free OP   Man
over a year ago

Crewe

Update

So this morning I was pressured into assisting with the decision and like to think I was impartial.

But yes he was offered the job on a trial basis and we will see how things go.

We asked him to come in this morning for a 2nd interview, which was more of a brief chat and lay out some business rules and legal stuff.

He seems delighted

And she has messaged via social media thanking me, as he spoke highly of me which is good to know and somewhat slightly strange.

Nevertheless the messages flowed and it was like the old days fun, jokes and so on.. just not the same end result

We are arranging a works night away as part of the amazing job my team did last year.. partners welcome at a grand hotel in the countryside

Do I invite my new recruit and his partner.

Free bar, free food and £20 charge for the rooms..

Great excuse to get him to meet everyone away from work.. and admire the curves on his partner in a social environment

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Why not

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

sounds good mm