Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

It's great to be watched

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So at a recent get away for my wife's birthday we were having sex and caught someone watching us.

I noticed them as I was on my knees, with my wife on the end of the bed. I was kissing around her pussy, teasing, when I looked up to look her in the eye. The window behind her was open and I could see someone stood on the balcony opposite, looking right at us.

I whispered to the wife that we were being watched and looked in the direction of the windows. She simply grabbed my head, pulled me firmly back between her legs and then said, 'well give them a fucking show'.

I was happy to oblige, I buried my face in her pussy. LicKing her clit, slipping my fingers inside her, slowly fucking as I worked my tongue. I kept going until she screamed out in orgasm.

She pulled me up and as I stood I looked out to see if we still had an audience and we did. Only now there was 2 of them. A couple, the man stood behind the woman whilst he reached forward and caressed her gorgeous and very topless tits.

Seeing them turned me on so much, I flipped my wife onto all 4s and faced her right at them, she made no move to stop me, nor did she take her eyes from the couple on the balcony.

I entered her from behind, my cock bulging as I was so turned on. I slowly started to fuck her, slow deep strokes with my cock. The man took a step back and reached down as if he was removing his pants. Then he done the same to his partner. Their waste was below the balcony so I couldn't see him take her from behind but I knew it had happened, and I knew also that my wife found it such a turn on by how tight she went around my cock.

I was looking the girl right in the eye as I started moving my hips faster and deeper into my wife's hot pussy. I couldn't be certain but I'm fairly sure she was looking right at the man as she felt my cock inside her.

I was so turned on I was very close, I carried on fucking my wife so hard, smacking her arse as I did, pulling her hair back. All the time staring right at the girl being fucked on the balcony.

My wife started to tighten around my cock, I couldn't take any more. I pulled out and emptied my hot cum all over my wife's tits and face. As I did I looked back across to the other balcony to see the girl gone. My wife stood up and faced me in the window, still covered in my hot cum she looked so hot. As we both looked across the girl stood up from her knees her face equally covered in cum.

My wife spoke across to them, 'it's a real shame there isn't a way across this balcony' the girl just laughed and said 'maybe we'll see you in the bar later' my wife replied, 'hopefully, but first he's going to clean this up... With his tongue'.. then she shut the curtain and pulled me back over to the bed xx

Comment please xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *els01Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

nice! xxx

over a year ago

Thank you, I posted in here a week or so ago and the responses were very kind.

I thought I'd have another go xx

over a year ago

Please comment everyone, I'd love to know what you think xx

By *hrisy69Man
over a year ago

chester/hawarden

"Please comment everyone, I'd love to know what you think xx "

looking forward to part too very horny would love to have been across watching too.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hot and horny

By *shtonwpMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Looking forward to see what happens when you meet in the bar

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago