Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Girlfriends mum.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been together for around four years with nothing happening. But I found out stories about her mum from friends that she was really dirty and sex craved. So I just didn't think anything off it one day girlfriend told me should a video and her in threesome with two blokes never seen video but got me so turned on as now knowing the truth. I dared one of my mates to talk to her she was single at the time and he did so. In the end he got sexy pics of her in lingerie in her room. When I saw these I was shocked but turned on.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *shtonwpMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Would love to hear more

over a year ago

Well after I'd seen these pics of her as a maid etc. I'd asked my mate to go further and send pics to her which he did using him as a experiment to see how far it would go. Well long story short she asked to meet him knowing that he was one of my mates they went out for a meal after she picked him up and went to a quiet park and he got to fuck her over her car bonnet.

By *shtonwpMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

You need to keep going would love to see the pics

over a year ago

Well one day when not seeing my GF I got up the nerve knowing her mum was in alone to contact her I started chatting normally and then all of a sudden mentioned that she knew my mate, she admitted and see he was a nice lad then I told her I knew what happened and about the video after being defensive she admitted to it. Then I sed I kinda enjoyed knowing about it after she says I'm her daughters bf she sed I'm a nice young lad which I responded to by saying your attractive women. With that making her blush she sed that she was older enough to be my mum lol. But I've always been into older women in the past and wanted to know more what she thought of me. So I plucked up the courage and asked what you thought of me. The thing that sticks in my mind is she sed that if I wasn't with her daughter she would sleep with me in a heartbeat her words lol.

By *shtonwpMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Oh did you fuck her then

over a year ago

I sed if we was alone and I went to kiss you would you pull away. She sed no I wouldn't, so I'm thinking do I go for it once with her mum?

By *shtonwpMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Yes go for it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well you seem to of shown your true colours and I would doubt many women or couples will want much to do with you now as you clearly feel that blackmailing is ok so anyone that gets involved around you leaves themselves open to you threatening to expose them...

Not a great quality where trust is all on here !

You have a girlfriend your cheating on now you want to bed her mother...Nice guy !

over a year ago

Mate this was like three years ago it's not current and nothing happened I just was wondering what others would do in my situation. I'm single now if I was in a relationship I wouldn't be on here

Post new Message to Thread