Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The making of a hot girlfriend

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

as a relatively innocent 20 year old I met a 30 something woman called Danielle at a nightclub- she gave me a sexual awakening- it was impossible not to be aroused by the stuff she did which was all new for me at this point (more on that later...), she would fuck me senseless then I would fall asleep with her hand on my cock so she would know the first sign it was hard again so she could do it again...we were never boyfriend and girlfriend for at long at leat but we kept in touch...

This story takes place some years later when I was a bit older. I invited her over for a weekend to stay at the house I was living in with the live in landlord- not the first time she had stayed over- but by this time I had begun to be fascinated and more aroused by the thought of being cuckolded..

This is the story of how I made that happen

Any interest ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *on11Man
over a year ago

cork

Yes, please, more!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"as a relatively innocent 20 year old I met a 30 something woman called Danielle at a nightclub- she gave me a sexual awakening- it was impossible not to be aroused by the stuff she did which was all new for me at this point (more on that later...), she would fuck me senseless then I would fall asleep with her hand on my cock so she would know the first sign it was hard again so she could do it again...we were never boyfriend and girlfriend for at long at leat but we kept in touch...

This story takes place some years later when I was a bit older. I invited her over for a weekend to stay at the house I was living in with the live in landlord- not the first time she had stayed over- but by this time I had begun to be fascinated and more aroused by the thought of being cuckolded..

This is the story of how I made that happen

Any interest ??"

Interested here!

By *ilson84500Man
over a year ago

Portadown

Good start more please

By *iscomanMan
over a year ago

Solihull

This sounds promising

More please

over a year ago

Id been planning it for weeks, Danielle was invited to stay for the weekend and I'd told her it was going to be one to remember I'd cook her dinner and we would fuck each other senseless all night...

I picked her up from the train station on Friday night, we had some food and drinks then I told her that tomorrow she should go out and buy her whatever sexy lingerie she wanted...

over a year ago

over a year ago

Everything was now in motion...while she was out buying the sluttiest outfit she could find at Anne summers I was busy cooking dinner and setting dinner table and putting out the wine, turning up the heat so it would be a very hot and sticky evening

Seperate to all of this going on I had been subtly having chats with the landlord to check where he'd be that night and he was definately going to be in little did she know...

A little bit of background to him- bloke in a pub is the best way to describe him, not someone many ladies would look at twice, but when he had girlfriends over to stay they would literally cum so hard they would be screaming the place down

I had been telling Danielle all about this for months watching her eyes widen with stories of his prowess

And every time she sent me a pic of her for my enjoyment, I would be sure to show him when we were on our own down the pub, again watching his reaction as the girl he'd chatted to once or twice was pictured with her boobs out tweaking her nipples and looking at the camera, sucking on a vibrator and looking at the camera

Think he found me sharing this odd at first but he certainly didn't avoid looking

over a year ago

Who would

over a year ago

Looking forward to hearing more.

By *shtonwpMan
over a year ago

Lincoln